[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BULK!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 0.jpg (44 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
44 KB, 360x480
That's me in the picture.

I'm on mad bulk. I've been lifting for 7 months, and I'm still stalling at 60kg squat. Insane.

So I decided to eat this shite everyday now that I've finally found what I like to eat in quantities.

For starters, I'm 110lbs at 5'10. 21 years old.

>Morning

6 egg whites
3 bananas
2 croissants (French dude)
1 pain au chocolat
150g chicken breast
150g rice
125g walnuts
A dose of gainer (roughly 1000kcal)
1 glass of lactose-free milk (or else I get the runs)

>Lunch
Whatever it is on the menu, but probably an average kebab
A glass of milk
125g of nuts
2 broccolis
200g of ground beef
150g rice

>Dinner

500g fromage blanc
100g of mixed oats in it
200g of ground beef
2 carrots
Probably a few more bananas for dat dere potassium

I also supplement Vit. A and Vit. D aswell as Zinc, and I take them whle gulping a healthy dose of olive oil to increase the absorbtion.

So, whaddaya think?
>>
Really fucking bad idea. You won't build lean muscle mass with this diet
>>
>lifting for 7 months
>110lbs
>male

this is bait, right
>>
>>36266539
>>36266548
Could you please explain? I have a lot of proteins in my diet, I don't get it.
>>
>>36266558
I did shit like this too when I started lifting. But I got so fat in a few months, that I had to cut again. I basically wasted six months, because I was so impatient.
Just eat a small surplus of calories and have some patience.
>>
>>36266583
But how skinny were you before?
>>
>>36267501
Help
>>
how many cals is this for starters?
>>
Your breakfast has 2000kcal or more.
Shit bait m8
>>
> 2 broccolis
>>
>>36268155
>>36268112
What's wring with both of these things?
>>
>people still responding to this without saging although it's been spammed relentlessly for months
>>
It's not? This is the second time I'm posting this, I posted it once on the misc.
>>
Bump again why is no one answering me
>>
>>36268355
https://desustorage.org/fit/search/text/125g%20walnuts/type/op/
You used to have 'toasts' in there but kept getting called out for it
>>
>>36268510
What the fuck? That's not me.
>>
>>36268241
OP do not listen to the idiots in this thread telling you it's too much food. If you want to gain muscle and strength as a novice it's been proven that you need a surplus of calories, but a slight 300-500 calorie surplus is not enough, you need to shoot for 1000-1500 cals above maintenance, especially at your weight.

>inb4 rippetoe

Muscle is the most metabolically active tissue in the body, once you have built enough of it burning the fat off will be ridiculously easy as all you'll have to do is go back to eating the way you did before and slightly lower the intensity of your training sessions.
>>
>>36268726
Thanks man. Many people telling me the bananas and broccolis are too much, and not enough carbs in the diet. What do you think?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.