[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone living at home with Christian parents who don't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 259x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 259x350
Anyone living at home with Christian parents who don't like you to eat meat on Fridays during lent? No? Just me?
>>
No sorry I'm am adult
>>
No because my parents are Orthodox and don't have any retarded rituals. You know, our priests are allowed to get married as well.

Orthodox is the one and true religion desu senpai.
>>
>>36260740
Bash their skulls in with a hammer
>>
My parents are liberal atheists and we don't eat any murder products.
>>
I uphold this tradition. Im not religious at all but it's a fun test of discipline and creativity.

Lots of fishy foods. Whiting, flounder, tuna, sardines, salmon. I had mixed vegetables with rice. One day i had pasta in alfredo with broccoli.

You can even make vegan spaghetti I guess. Use tofu or some shit with pasta and tomato sauce.

Ultimately theres pizza with veggie toppings.
>>
>>36260760
Literally every religion says theirs is the one and true one. Gtfo
>>
>>36260740
Just during lent?! Try all year round if you want to get into heaven, heathen
>>
I'm at university and I'm not eating meat on Fridays.

It gives you a little discipline and connects you to the traditions of your ancestors you shitty modernist.
>>
>>36260800
Yeah but Orthodox isn't autistic like the other ones.
>>
>>36260760

>every time
>>
>>36260912
That is literally what every other religion says. "B-but we're the exception."
>>
>>36260931

How many ortodox priests do you see pedoing kids and marrying 12 year old cousins like the catholics and muslims do?
>>
It's ok to eat fish cause they don't have any feeeelings
>>
File: Heman-1024x768.jpg (84 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Heman-1024x768.jpg
84 KB, 1024x768
just do as the catholics do and eat fish.

>tfw protestari
>>
>>36260740
Protestant over here senpai. Dont need to worry about silly things like that.

May the Lord bless everyone who posts in this threads gains.
>>
>>36260978
something in the way, uuuuuuuuuuuuh
>>
>>36260740
are you allowed to have dairy and whey? if you can't eat meat just mix your whey in cottage cheese or yogurt.
>>
File: realjesus.jpg (128 KB, 699x720) Image search: [Google]
realjesus.jpg
128 KB, 699x720
>>36260740
JESUS IS BLACK NOT A WHITEMAN
FUCK CHRISTIANITY RELIGION OF THE DEVIL
>>
>>36260740
I do it even though I'm not Catholic yet. I lift Mon-Thurs so Fridays I'm just doing cardio anyway so I don't have to worry about eating as much.

>>36261309
>silly things like that

Jesus fasted for 40 days in the desert you schismatic
>>
>Christian

[1Ti 4:1-3 NASB] 1 But the Spirit explicitly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, 2 by means of the hypocrisy of liars seared in their own conscience as with a branding iron, 3 men who forbid marriage and advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe and know the truth.
>>
>>36261360
that's God not Jesus
and brass isn't melanin lel
>>
>>36261360
>>36261394

OMG so god IS a pimped out morgan freeman.
my buddy was right!!!
>>
thank god i worship satan
>>
File: real jesus christ.jpg (144 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
real jesus christ.jpg
144 KB, 500x667
>>36261405
>>36261394

keep thinking its a joke. white jesus is a lie
>>
>>36261375
Catholic teaching doesn't forbid married life, in fact it greatly encourages it. Marriage is just one vocation, as opposed to celibate life.

In the same way, the Lenten practice of fasting doesn't say to abstain from meat all week, but just on Fridays in remembrance of the sacrifice of Christ's flesh.
>>
>>36261468
Doesn't change the fact that your God's a nigger
>>
>>36260740
F I S H
I
S
H
>>
>>36261360
WE
>>
>>36260740
Just call them out for being half assed Christian for not doing a full on 40 day fast as Jesus did.

It's like if you've neutered it down to just no meat on Fridays why even bother at all?
>>
>>36261574
WUZ
>>
>>36261360
Wasnt Daniel talking about the Messiah, not Jesus?
>>
>>36261574
thats what the retarded negros who thinks they were egyptian would say. negro =/= african.

>>36261652
the messiah is jesus stupid
>>
>>36260740
Im catholic but I ain't doing that shit, it only means that maybe I eat fish this or the next weekend
>>
Get those fucking Lenten gains, faggot. Lift your barbell for the Lord and He will be your spotter.
>>
>>36260740
Fish has protein.
Crab and lobster have protein.
Cottage cheese has protein.
You can have muscle gains and religious gains too.
Don't be your own gains goblin.
>>
>>36262027
By the way, what's the point of making it if you don't make it to heaven?
>>
>>36260740
So don't eat meat on Friday. What's the problem?

Captcha: select all images with pies
>>
>>36260760

Dude, during lent we are not supposed any meat or animal products, no oils and no alcohol. So It's goodbye gains.But married priesthood is best priesthood.
>>
>>36260931

Most inquirers who have ever researched the history and main dogmas of Christianity end up choosing Orthodoxy and for good reason, less PR bullshit, more introspective and no baggage. Sorry catholics.
>>
>>36260912
Your priests literally sprinkle holy water onto attack helicopters to go kill Chechen and Dagestan scum. If that isn't autistic I don't know what it is.
>>
Yeah. Thankfully, fried fish especially tilapia is some of the tastiest shit on earth
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.