[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are in da club and this guy slap your gf ass. What you gonna do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: OTOmcgregor.jpg (113 KB, 669x376) Image search: [Google]
OTOmcgregor.jpg
113 KB, 669x376
You are in da club and this guy slap your gf ass.
What you gonna do?
>>
Tell the pikey bastard to fuck off
>>
>>36251083
Y-yes, Mr. McGregor, sir.
>>
Jam my fingers in his eyes then kick him in the balls

Fighting fair is for pussies
>>
Laugh at my gf then tell her to fuck off. Buy him a pint of Guinness
>>
>>36251095
>implying you stand a better chance than Jose Aldo, one of the GOAT fighters who would destrominate Bruce lee 100 times out of 100
Yeah buddy, good luck with that one.
>>
>>36251083
Beat his anorexic manlet ass. I'm 6'3 and I lift heavier weights than him. Fighting skills is a meme. Power and mass always wins against an "experienced fighter" whatever the fuck that is.
>>
Im not afraid of manlets
>>
>>36251109
There aren't enough fedoras in the world
>>
Beg him to impregnate my gf so I could raise his beautiful babies
>>
>>36251116
>implying I care about pikey caravan park boxing
>>
>>36251118

It's easy to verify your opinion.

Just try a wrestling school.
>>
>>36251109
Yea, because professional fighters can't fight dirty either... And certainly not way better than you.

Connor would suck at kicking someone in the balls or gouging their eyes out with his thumb..

But you would be pro as fuck at it.

I am sure you could get your fingers that close to his eyes without getting KO'd

>everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uKVErVDA0JA
>>
File: emelianenko-aleksander.si[1].jpg (30 KB, 690x388) Image search: [Google]
emelianenko-aleksander.si[1].jpg
30 KB, 690x388
then i fucking alex emelianenko
>>
File: 6027884[1].jpg (127 KB, 439x330) Image search: [Google]
6027884[1].jpg
127 KB, 439x330
>>36251158
>>
>>36251118
Have you seen him 'sparring' with The Mountain? Hafthor would have ripped him apart to be quite honest.
>>
>>36251134
Enjoy your unconsciousness body going cold as you get cucked
>>36251118
If you really think you could take him because you are a few inches, you are delusional.

Not only does Connor lift as well, he has spent years getting good at knocking people the fuck out.

A skill you may not think exists, but that won't prevent him from demonstrating it
>>
>>36251083
He can have her, anything for the pride of ireland.
>>
>>36251175
>comparing yourself to the mountain

Top fucking kek.

I agree hafthor could use brute force to smother mcgregor.

Nobody on /fit/ is big enough to do that.

In the first 5 ufc episodes, you had some big guys getting taken out by the 135lb manlet royce gracie
>>
>Enjoy your unconsciousness body going cold as you get cucked
hat
>>
>>36251198
>comparing Conor to the best BJJ fighter ever
>>
>>36251198
I'm 6'4 140lbs, like I'd take shit from some manlet
>>
>>36251198
Didn't compare myself to the Mountain at all.

Learn to reading comprehension, friend.
>>
File: zz6RC4G.jpg (24 KB, 473x415) Image search: [Google]
zz6RC4G.jpg
24 KB, 473x415
>>36251209
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Too spooky
>>
>>36251205
Dude, he could KO kron Gracie easily, and rickson says kron is better now than royce used to be.

The real thing is, the early mma game was garbage because people still used bullshitfu
>>36251209
Kek
>>
>>36251205
Who the fuck actually thinks Royce Gracie is the best bjj fighter ever? That would be Roger Gracie, by modern standards Royce is nothing special. Royce weighed 178 in UFC 1 and wrecked people north of 230 pounds who were also fighters, im sure Mcgregor could submit any juiced up bodybuilder on fit
>>
>>36251148
Not this anon. I thought it was bullshit, but at my gym there is asection BJJ and I tried it against a 65 kg black belt. I'm only 85 kgs. He tried a guillotine (don't know if it's the same word in English)
All I had to do was deadlift him (230kg dl, not even powerlifting strong) and slam him to the floor a few times until he let me go.. (I was starting to feel deezy tho..

Them we tried again and as soon as I had catch him, all his technique was useless because of the strength difference...

Poor guy was so sad to realise his years of training were useless against a guy 20 kgs heavier
>>
>>36251255
>mcgregor
>having ground game.
Kek
>>
>>36251255
I said that because it was obvious why Royce was able to beat bigger man, because he has an insane bjj. Conor doesnt, any wrestler over 6'2 can fuck him up EASILY on a ruleless fight
>>
>>36251083

Look him in the eyes and then say thank you mr Skeltal
>>
>>36251261
L-Louis ?
>>
>>36251083
tell him I don't give a fuck, which he doesn't neither
>>
>>36251154
B A S E D R U T T E N
>>
>implying I can afford to go to a club ol blarney visits
>>
File: 4.jpg (10 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
10 KB, 229x220
>>36251083
Let him cuck me
>>
I'd tell him to go get fucked and get my ass kicked and he'd probably go to jail and I'd probably sue him.
>>
>>36251261
>some white belt pleb used improper technique on me, and I muscled my way out of it, so mma is bullshit
Wew lad
>>
>>36251510
Realistic/10
>>
>>36251154
So true, everybody thinks they're a badass.
>>
File: 1447755745134.png (228 KB, 304x304) Image search: [Google]
1447755745134.png
228 KB, 304x304
>>36251083
Make fun of his cringe inducing chest tattoo
>>
>>36251533
If you're scared to tell someone tougher than you to fuck off and die, you're a bitch. Doesn't mean you're going to win tho lol.
>>
>>36251520
Black blet I said.
And I was not talking about MMA, I was talking about BJJ
I have some fight experience because I'm an asshole when I'm drunk and used to do wrestling. But my point was that even with a very good technique, the strength difference is just too important...

Just imagine a very skilled fighter fighting an chimp. The chimp would fight like a mongoloïd but destroy the fighter juste because he is way stronger
Not related, but little fight story from last week

>Goes to a bar with friends
>Three sandniggers standing outside
>One starts to try to mess with a friend saying we "looked at him a bad way" or some bullshit
>My friends laughed and recieved a sucker punch in the face (fell on the ground)
>other friend (-94 oly wlifter stronk af) caught one sand nigger and used his head as a hammer to try to make a hole in the ground
>I beat the shit of another one
>The last one flee away and beat usain bolt's world record by 0.2 seconds

>My friend got his jaw fractured tho
>>
>>36251261
So you were rolling and try harded instead of learning the proper technique so when someone as strong as you gets you your fucked. Also in the gym im at if a newb slams someone and acts to agressive we feed him to our pros because fuck it. They get wrecked and dont come back
>>
>>36251572
Black belt in a mcdojo = white belt

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7VjFcb3JV8
>>
>>36251597
He told me to fight, and was choking me, I think I hurted me less than he did, I just slammed him 3-4 times to the ground and them blocked him there. Acting agressively would have been slamming him 35 times till he would be dead.
And he is one of "our pros"
>>
>>36251118
this is the only true answer, fedoras thinking they are ninjas up in here just lift
>>
mcgregor doesnt know my gf if he thinks he could get away with slapping her ass

to answer the question:
lay back and eat popcorn while i watch the hilarious shitstorm that my gf will ensue. shell probably hatefuck me later noice
>>
>>36251646
You know, those skinny fuckers really think that they could beat a bigger and stronger oponent because of technique.
Like >>36251572 said, a chimp would destroy the most technical human being by hitting him like a mong or throwing him around
>>
>going to night clubs
>>
>>36251118
Quality b8
>>
I tell his mother he is cheating on his girlfriend with a Catholic whore
>>
>>36251110
Myyyyy man
>>
>>36251862
Underrated
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.