[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, /fit/ long time lurker, first time poster. How do you combat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: tumblr_nvfa360qwc1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg (32 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvfa360qwc1ueiaxzo1_500.jpg
32 KB, 500x305
Hey, /fit/ long time lurker, first time poster. How do you combat people being shitty to you at the gym?

> Start going to the gym for the first time in my life this december
> Started our 256 but now down to 235 and still losing hopefully
> Sweat like a motherfucker because my body has no idea what exercise is
> Everyday I start out with 20 minutes on stationary bike
> on Saturdays there's this older guy there
> in amazing shape, probably like late 50s early 60s
> One day I get off and start to leave, a lot of my sweat is on the floor
> he says "woah there big guy, you gotta wipe that sweat up or someone will slip
> I freeze, not sure what to do, autism rising
> "Go get a paper towel and wipe it up"
> I get one, wipe some stuff up
> "Go get another one, you got a lot more there"
>He says all this while riding his bike, it's humiliating
> Does this to me every Saturday
> This past Saturday realize I have had enough
> Purposely leave bike without wiping sweat down
> "Woah buddy, you forgetting something?"
> This is it.
> Put on Sexy baby voice
> "Oh, I'm sorry Daddy, you want me to wipe this down for you"
> He says "Excuse me"
> Go get paper towel and begin accentuating my ass towards him while wiping it down
> Keep in mind I'm 235 and 5'11" wearing a loose gray tshirt and mesh shorts
> "I'm gonna rub it down good daddy"
> He gets off the bike and leaves
> Count this as a victory for myself and finish workout.
> Get home later and parents are looking at me weird.
> Apparently this guy is good friend with my dad and was just joshing around
> Told my parents "Your son. Weird Kid"
> I'm 26.

I need help with analyzing and dealing with situations like this in the future
>>
Dude...You gotta, you gotta not go to this gym anymore
>>
> 20 minutes on the stationary bike
> leave
you for real?
>>
>>36245376
Don't be a child and clean up after yourself

I swear I'll pop a fucking vein if I see another one of you fucks getting everything nasty as fuck and then just leaving it
>>
File: healthy-old-man-257x300.jpg (11 KB, 257x300) Image search: [Google]
healthy-old-man-257x300.jpg
11 KB, 257x300
> "I'll wipe it down good daddy"

What the...
>>
File: smile-old-man.jpg (21 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
smile-old-man.jpg
21 KB, 600x400
...fuck?
>>
Wish this story was real
>>
>>36245376
disgusting fatty wipe down your sweat you make me sick.
>>
>>36245512

It's sweat. It's not like I'm fucking cumming on the floor in front of this guy
>>
>>36245528

you still have the same attitude that got you fat in the first place.
>>
This is just sad
>>
Everyone sweats at the gym and its common etiquette to wipe over the equipment quickly before you leave.

Imagine if 5 fatties use the same bike right after each other for. This must be bait.
>>
>>36245376
Kind of related story. So I go to LA fitness for the sole purpose it is walking distance from my work. I've trained there for about 2 years now. Roughly 3 months ago I was doing squats in the squat rack and made eye contact with this guy. Didnt think anything of it, until he is right in front of me while I am finishing my set. Mind you I still have the bar on my back and he asks loudly "If I have a fucking problem". I say "Ughh no" He then asks what the fuck am I looking at then. I just laughed and said "What" he continued to get in my face, and I got upset and told him to fuck off and get out of my face. Quickly a employee of the gym stops the confrontation and thats the end of it. People at the gym were like wtf is that guys problem yada yada. One of his buddies later on comes up to me and sort of apologies for how his friend acted and said he has issues and that he is 16. Mind you he is about 5'8 and thick. Like probably around 225 pound a lot of muscle. I honestly thought he was around my age or maybe a few years younger. So I just told his friend dont worry about it, its not a big deal. Well today I went to the gym and he was there with his chronies. I noticed him staring at me multiple times, but just ignored him. On my way out of the locker room, he happened to pass by with his chronies, obviously was staring me down, I just smiled and as I passed by he says "bitch" and does one of those pro wrestling "Wooo's" Honestly I hate to say it, but he drives me nuts, in my younger days I would of done something, however I have a great job and a lot of other reasons why I dont smash his face with a brick. Any advice on how to deal with my gym bully?
>>
9/10 story
hearty kek
>>
What the fuck /fit/ I thought you guys would enjoy this funny story about my awkwardness. This is funny and it happened now you're all just calling me fat? You are all just men children hiding behind plastic. Please actually burn in hell
>>
>>36245376
> hey /fit long time lurker
> start going to the gym for the first time in my life
Glad you're being bullied.
>>
OP here. Guys was all of that really necessary? I mean all of your rude comments? Like really? Seriously? Don't forget that there is an actual living human being on the other end of the computer who is reading your hurtful comments. Just something you might want to consider before you decide to send another rude message.
>>
>>36245712
Why do you think he dies this?
To look good for his friends?
To feel like he is better than someone?
Parents don't pay attention?
Cause doesn't matter, you can't control that or him only your actions.
You decided on the right route of not going to jail, but if you try to say shit you only validate him.
Just ignore him.
It will drive him nuts and he will try all kinds of different ways to get under your skin. Say shit, say worse, try just asking if you are done with a set for a one word answer from you.
Ignore it all. You don't see him or hear him, he us so beneath you he doesn't exist.
He will either escalate huge and steal ur rack when u get a drink against gym rules, lose interest and pick someone else, or get physical.
>>
File: Negertrynet.jpg (79 KB, 1024x696) Image search: [Google]
Negertrynet.jpg
79 KB, 1024x696
>>36245376
Tbh, you could also just work out at some other time, he can't be doing workout 24/7. There'll always be a dick doe... If this was in prison you'd most likely get picked on alot, you've gotta work with stuff rough, stare at people when they anoy your ass, just stare at him with murderus eyes for a good 5 or 6 seconds like you just heard something about him wanting to kill your family or some shit, then go back to whatever the fuck you just did. If he comes up to you agian, just halt what you're doing, drop the weights to the floor or let the machine go full bottom with the force of gravity. Tell him "you need to keep moving... now" walk closer to him, and stare right up in his face, breath in slowly but hard whilst slowly opening your eyes wider saying "NOW".
>>
>>36245712
I would like you to start spelling "cronies" correctly from now on. Thanks.
>>
Wiping down the equipment is common courtesy, yes, but expecting someone to actually wipe the floor is a bit much.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160125-115454.png (1000 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160125-115454.png
1000 KB, 2560x1440
>>
>>36246085
Heh heh, you'll wipe up what I tell you to. Whether I made the mess or you made the mess. That's how it works in my gym.
>>
>>36245376
Fucking fight him OP, next time he starts a convo with you, you fucking sock him in the Jaw, he will be so flabbergasted he won't be able to react.

Now you mentioned being a 5'11 235 lb meatball, this is great. Now you want to focus all of your strength and lunge at him.

Just try to get on top of his face and smother him, after he taps out you get up, and you tell him.

Don't you ever fiddle my diddle again compadre, then you toss your sweaty towel in his face.
>>
>>36245730
It was pretty good bait up to this.
>>
>>36246267
in soviet Russia, gym wipes you...?
>>
>>36247431
Asian dyels wipe my ass and my bench.
>>
>>36245376
what went wrong?
>>
>>36245376
Free motivation
>You sensitive faggot
>>
>>36249596
I should've read past the first 3 lines before posting :(
>>
>>36245376
My sides
>>
>>36245992
Don't do this OP
>>
>>36246084
fuck off, k thanks
>>
>>36245376
>26
>go home
>to parents

they already knew you were off
>>
Dude sounded genuinely nice. OP sounds like you have legit daddy issues
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 800x792
I chortled
>>
File: img_70.png (215 KB, 620x647) Image search: [Google]
img_70.png
215 KB, 620x647
>>36245376
I don't see anything wrong with this. But desu if I were that old guy I would've grabbed your hips and pounded your ass into next week in front of everyone.
>>
>>36245712
Old pasta is old.>>36245712
>>
You can't take this shit OP. If you let people control you, they will think it's fine and keep doing it. Man up and take charge. Next time you see that smug fuck, knock him down a notch by throwing him to the ground and sucking his dick.
>>
>26

>living with parents

hahahahah
>>
well i mean its not like youre mastubrating everywhere thats a little more hrad 2 control than sweating at the gym right??

lmao
>>
>>36249937
I'm glad someone touched on this
>>
You...joined a gym to ride a stationary bike for 20 minutes? And that's it?
You are morbidly obese, so you sweat gallons in this time and then refuse to ever (on multiple days of the week) clean up your liquid residue?
Then, when a respectable man in his 50-60s sees you at the same time one day a week and clearly is worthy of respect tells you directly to clean up after yourself...you get so flustered by it that you put on some sort of bizarre performance to include strange voices and referring to the man as "daddy" with sexual overtones.

Never go back to that gym.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.