[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Veganism makes your dick bigger. Isnt that enough of a reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: jared_leto.jpg (22 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
jared_leto.jpg
22 KB, 300x300
Veganism makes your dick bigger. Isnt that enough of a reason to go vegan?
>>
I switched to vegan about 8 weeks ago when can I expect the penile gains?
>>
Oy vey! And turning in your guns does too!
>>
Medical student here,

I want you vegan scum to know that once I am a doctor I am going to do as much as possible to harm public perception of veganism.

My life's work will be to undo YOUR life's work.

So long as I can make sure your lives are a waste, I can die happy.
>>
>>36217212
It just LOOKS like that.
It's actually the rest of your body getting smaller
>>
File: jleto.jpg (91 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
jleto.jpg
91 KB, 480x640
go vegan get a bbc

pic related
>>
>>36217360
>5'8
>>
>>36217256
Did a vegan cuck you bro?
>>
>>36217212
how could it possibly
>>
>>36217256
godspeed anon
>>
>>36217459

sub 6 foot or 1 liter bottle dick?
>>
>>36217495
No, worse - I fell for the vegan meme as a youth. I spent my entire teenage years and early 20s being sickly and frail, thinking I was super healthy.

I have evidence of growth stunting and a fucked up metabolism from starving on rice cakes and kale for my entire adolescence.

I am a shadow of what I could've been thanks to their idiot meme diet and I will never forgive them.
>>
>>36217568

you didnt eat enough bruh
>>
>>36217520
Outside of ASA akiras asshole I don't think you'll be fucking much with the 1 liter bottle dick.
>>
>>36217568
I'm not vegan and I can tell that you just didn't eat enough. Oreos are vegan.
>>
>>36217568
but that has nothing to with being a vegan and everything to do with being a retard/having retarded parents and eating a shitty diet. You CAN eat a nutritionally complete vegan diet, I do it every day.
>>
>>36217577

You know sometimes I wonder if I simply did something wrong, but I still kept my shelf full of vegan books.

Sometimes I will actually doubt myself and think what happened to me was somehow MY fault, but when I browse some of those books I see that I followed the most esteemed vegetarian gurus to the LETTER.

They dressed up ideological bullshit in a cloak of credibility, and being young and impressionable I listened to the vegetarian establishment, and it cost me a lot in terms of my health.

If anything bad happened to me, it's because it was DONE TO ME by vegan SCUM.

They exploited me just like a pedophile. "Hi little guy! There's health and longevity in my van, wanna see?"

In a good society, parents would protect a child from molesters until they were old enough to know what's good for them, and I now believe that I should have been protected against vegans in similar fashion.

Every single vegan guru is my enemy forever. I will do what I can to protect the next generation against them.
>>
>>36217676
>You CAN eat a nutritionally complete vegan diet, I do it every day.
I'd like to go vegan (I'm vegetarian) but this part always bugs me: EFAs.

How do you posit you're getting a nutritionally complete diet? Too many studies project uncertainty about ALA conversion or suggest it's a very low rate of conversion.

Just tell me how to get enough EPA and DHA.
>>
>>36217729

> can't safely do the diet without cutting edge scientific analysis
> natural and safe

pick one
>>
>>36217705
>vegetarian gurus
>vegetarian establishment
>vegan SCUM
>protected against vegans
>Every single vegan guru
You're so full of shit that you can't even keep straight who you're against.

Vegetarians have literally no problems getting anything. B12 supplements, omega supplements and tadaa.

What can a meat eater get that a vegetarian can't? Even the amino acid profile is fine (egg whites).
>>
>>36217729
I just take an algae based supplement. Easy.
>>
>>36217212
don't need.
>>
>>36217784
Link me to the specific product please.

And are you sure algae doesn't require an optimistic ALA -> EPA+DHA conversion or anything like that?
>>
>>36217212
It also resurrected jesus and cured ebola.
>>
>>36217759
I'm against both of them.

Most importantly, I might actually end up in a position to do something about it, which would make your complaints irrelevant.
>>
>>36217804
http://www.amazon.co.uk/NothingFishy-Vegetarian-Vegan-Friendly-Sustainable-Packaging/dp/B00W438W9W/ref=sr_1_sc_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1456868330&sr=8-2-spell&keywords=algea+supplement

200mg DHA per tablet, I take 3 a day and combined that with flaxseed in my shakes I'm getting so much DHA and ALA that I should be getting enough EPA through conversion.

http://www.veganhealth.org/articles/omega3

This article claims conversion to EPA is sufficient but to DHA isn't, which is why I take a DHA.
>>
>>36217568

dude, you just needed more protein and food in general.
oats are the GOAT bulking food, especially for vegans.
>>
>>36217857
No forgiveness.
>>
>>36217256
With haste based anon
>>
>>36217256
I support this effort entirely, Godspeed my wise friend.
>>
>>36217616
>>36217616

>not wanting to fuck asa akira
>>
>>36217360

Apes digest cellulose differently than humans do anon.
>>
>>36217256

Eating two of every meat at every meal to support your noble cause, brother.
>>
>>36217256
That's not even necessary, vegans already do a fantastic job at wrecking their own image.
>>
File: 1455405711499.jpg (59 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1455405711499.jpg
59 KB, 531x471
>>36218883
>>
File: 1.jpg (34 KB, 800x472) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
34 KB, 800x472
>>36218911
checked 'em
>>
>>36217256
Gods work
>>
whats the point of grow big dicks if you cant use it anymore.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.