[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never eaten oats before, about to have some now. How does /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: oats.jpg (36 KB, 370x246) Image search: [Google]
oats.jpg
36 KB, 370x246
Never eaten oats before, about to have some now.
How does /fit/ eat their oats?
>>
Just grind them up completely and add them to your shake. I always eat them like this.
>>
>>36199207
With a spoon.
>>
half cup oats
half cup milk, half cup water
microwave a minute and a half or two, stir. repeat until basically all the liquid has been absorbed
add a sprinkle of salt, a few heaps of peanut butter, and then top it off with a teaspoon or two of maple syrup
>>
>>36199207
Oats + Milk in a bowl
Eat

No idea why people here need to put all kinds of shit in it, it tastes just fine like that.
>>
Mix them vodka. Get a funnel. Put funnel in your hiney-hole. Pour the vodka oats into funnel. This takes some maneuvering, but is worth it.
>>
>>36199316
thanks, i'll try this one
>>
>>36199207
I use this guy's method, not sure what /fit/ thinks of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqtf6k03m88

Anyone got any lunch tips?
>>
Add cottage cheese and egg, blend it up in the nutribullet and fry it like a pancake.
>>
>>36199280
This, I can't stand oats in any other way. THey actually add a nice grainy texture to a shake though
>>
How the fuck do you not eat an oat in your entire lifetime? Are you one of those kids that was raised on nothing but microwaved pizzas?

Oats and milk in a bowl, microwave for a couple of minutes. Stir, then microwave for another minute or two, but you have to watch it because it will overflow.

Add some kind of sweetener or fruit or whatever the fuck you like.
>>
I eat them. Water/milk is for pussies
>>
>>36201426
Just a handful of dry oats huh. And it gets all gluey and dry as you chew them.

Pass.
>>
File: mu.jpg (91 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
mu.jpg
91 KB, 550x367
>not getting your oats in muesli mix
Enjoy yourself, nigga. Get roasted for maximum comfy
>>
While squatting
>>
>>36199297
Seconding this.
It's like cereal.
>>
>>36199207
https://youtu.be/qRQxIcbIT3A?t=249

Scooby's version is the best
>>
>>36201426
Well that's nutritionally inferior and less enjoyable to eat, but do you senpai.
>>
>>36201472
If u add some honey to it its juust godlike
>>
>>36199207
I put them in my smoothies for dat fiber. Helps with god tier poops. Used to have chronic diarrhea when my diet was shit.
>>
>>36199207
With Greek Yogurt.
>>
Bring one cup of water to boil. Add salt and 1/2 cup oats. Simmer about 3 mins. Add splash of milk and raisins.
>>
Grind them, store them as flour, make pancakes.
>>
I don't get how/why people can eat uncooked oats.

I mean, it would be so much easier to eat them without having to boil/microwave the bastards, but apparently it's not good.

Something to do with phytic acid.
>>
>>36201412
>Oats and milk in a bowl, microwave for a couple of minutes. Stir, then microwave for another minute or two, but you have to watch it because it will overflow.
Wait, why do you need to microwave them?
>>
>>36201635
>honey
>/fit/
Pick one.
>>
>>36202483
Like >>36202117, you shouldn't eat uncooked oats.
>>
>>36199207
With cereal and almonds

Might throw in raspberries or bananas

If you do it right it comes out like granola.
>>
>>36202117
>>36202537
>idiots thinking microwaving oats for 1 1/2 min will 'cook' them

kek
>>
>>36202589
Here is a picture of a bulking meal.
Peanut butter sammich
Greek Yogurt
Oatmeal (dried bananas, almonds, raspberries, raisins, and corn flakes)
>>
File: 20160121_141714.jpg (2 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [Google]
20160121_141714.jpg
2 MB, 4160x2340
>>36202680
>>
I take the pre-made quaker shit ones
Then I add a handful of plan oats.
Saves lots of time and doesn't takes like garbage.
>>
>>36199207
Any reason not to blend Oats? My buddy said it destroys the fiber and good carbs
>>
The only acceptable way to eat them is well done. Raw parasite fags need not apply.
>>
>>36199207
Cut up banana and oats in a bowl with milk.
>>
Who else here /giveszeroshitsabouttaste/ ?
I've been eating the same shit for a month everyday and I honestly couldn't care less
>>
>>36203057
Your buddy must not realize the difference in size between molecules and oats.
>>
File: scooby approves.jpg (50 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
scooby approves.jpg
50 KB, 400x400
>>36199207
1. get pot
2. pour ~200-250ml milk
3. add 50-70g oats
4. add 20-30g bran
5. cook until boiling
6. pour into bowl
7. add honey
8. ...
9. PROFIT

God tier preworkout
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.