[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EC Stack Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: bronkaid-eca-stack.jpg (61 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
bronkaid-eca-stack.jpg
61 KB, 500x333
Starting an EC stack tomorrow, any tips?
>>
>>36195681
Did you buy yet? Make sure you don't get too much at once. Check your state laws. Also add the aspirin. Lowers blood pressure and prolongs and intensifies thermogenic effects. You'll thank me.
>>
yohmbine is legal and does about the same thing imo
>>
>>36195932
I use yohimbine together with the ECA stack.
Just don't go overboard and take too much yohim (it's stronger than caffeine + ephedrine imo)
>>
Went and bought this afternoon. Bought a single box of Bronkaid (60 tabs total) and a bottle of 100 generic walgreens no-doz. I don't have aspirin at the moment, but I can always grab some tomorrow while I'm out.
>>
>>36195943
>>36195932

Americuck here, where would I be best off going for yohimbe?
>>
>>36195957
You can buy yohimbine online easily if you're in the U.S.
They sell it on amazon in 2.5mg caps, but I buy mine from powdercity in bulk since 15mg is my sweet spot
>>
>>36195980

So you're just taking 15mg a day throughout the 10 weeks?
>>
File: secret juice.png (36 KB, 587x436) Image search: [Google]
secret juice.png
36 KB, 587x436
>>
>>36195681
best shit ever, makes cutting 100x easier

take it with aspirin
>>
lol. i remember babby's first cut, thinking I was doing some dark side shit by using an ECA stack. protip: you're looking at a 10% metabolic boost from the stimulant/thermogenic effect, and that's a generous estimate. honestly the only real benefit is possible appetite supression.

when you are ready to do something that's actually worth your time/money, go for dnp. inb4 idiots who have never tried it say you'll die. yes, the sides are real, but we're talking about a substance that can PASSIVELY (ie no cardio) boost your daily calorie burn by over a 100%, depending on how severe of sides you're willing to push through.

search for the dnp threads around here, stop wasting your time.
>>
>>36195957
literally on amazon
>>
File: yohi.png (214 KB, 1260x2304) Image search: [Google]
yohi.png
214 KB, 1260x2304
>>36195943
what does your typical dosing schedule look like?
I have yohimbine hcl and eca on hand currently
>>
>>36196473
>dnp
>literally cooking yourself alive

yeah no thanks
>>
>>36196473
lol. i remember babby's first cut, thinking I was doing some dark side shit by using an DNP. protip: you're looking at a 100% metabolic boost from the stimulant/thermogenic effect, and that's a generous estimate. honestly the only real benefit is possible appetite supression.

when you are ready to do something that's actually worth your time/money, go for meth. inb4 idiots who have never tried it say you'll die. yes, the sides are real, but we're talking about a substance that can PASSIVELY (ie no cardio) boost your daily calorie burn by over a 200%, depending on how severe of sides you're willing to push through.
>>
>>36196573
you're literally the type of person he was talking about lol

run that shit with ec stack, cardio and a nice deficit and you will do 3 months worth of cutting in 3 weeks.... with MINIMAL sides
>>
File: 1380238995746.jpg (97 KB, 713x650) Image search: [Google]
1380238995746.jpg
97 KB, 713x650
bump for interest
>>
>>36195681
Fuck is $8 for 24 a normal price? Got the caffeine at walmart, went to the pharmacy and they had this little fukcing package. Fuck there has to be an alternate brand that'll last a month at least.
>>
>>36195681
whats your experience with stimulants? do you drink a lot of coffee/tea already? if not, id advise moving into your stack slowly, maybe try a third of a dose a day, and work your way up. i know people who have had panic attacks because of a sensitivity to both caffeine and ephedrine.
>>
File: women are carbs.jpg (592 KB, 1870x1000) Image search: [Google]
women are carbs.jpg
592 KB, 1870x1000
>>36195681
Gonna start a stack soon as well. I have Asthma, anyone know if this will actually help in the end?
>>
I take morning and afternoon, lunch, anything after 13:00 keeps me up all night, just gets rid of hunger and increases heartrate a bit, but the HR goes after a few eeks I think
>>
>>36198732
For losing weight? Sure. No clue how it could react with asthma, but losing weight should help if you're fat as fatass
>>
>>36198732
Honestly I havent needed my puffer since I started ephedrine
>>
>>36196588
I like you
>>
>>36198446
don't get primatene, get bronkaid

a tip for the uninitiated: skip the third dose. You'll sleep better, you'll build up tolerance slower, and you'll remove the risk of getting what I call "ephedrine sickness". Just trust me you don't want it.
>>
>>36196473
>possible appetite supression
the effect is huge for me, makes losing weight super fucking easy. I would still take this shit if it gave me a 10% decrease in metabolism, so easy to make up the calories when you never feel hunger and always have energy.
>>
Why do you people do this to yourselves?

Either you have the discipline to maintain through diet and exercise over the course of your life or you don't. Using something with harmful side effects for temporary weight loss is just stupid.
>>
>>36198732
>Asthma
Ventolin is supposed to be a good appetite suppressant as well I believe
>>
>>36200681
That's because you're from Reddit, faggot. Don't reply to me again with your stupid bullshit.
>>
>>36201016
kek this isn't DNP dude, ephedrine is babbys first drug and extremely safe if you take the right dose. The weight loss is only temporary if you start eating like shit after.
>>
>>36196588
yeah except meth isnt as good as dnp in metabolic boost, it just makes you not eat anything
>>
>>36195681
no one on /fit/ ever read about EC, because then they would know you should supplement with EGCG, e.g. drink green tea for best effects
>>
what can you do to sleep at night any tips?
>>
>>36202227

leave a 4 hour window before your taking your last dose of EC and when you want to go to bed.

take benadryl and hour before you'd want to be asleep too if that doesn't help
>>
>>36195681
I've used EC stack a couple of times already in the past 3 years. This time I'm using again after a whole year without using it and barely drank coffee during this time.

First 2 weeks, I haven't worked out properly in the gym - always feeling tired after 30 minutes of training, sometimes I get dizzy and just want to stop training and go home. It's really weird, anyone else experienced the same shit on EC? Currently on 1.2g caffeine + 45mg ephedrine a day.
>>
>>36196361
>implying you can ever, EVER, lose fat in one area faster without using a knife
kek
>>
If you get too much anxiety try taking l-theanine, it really helped me
>>
>>36203550

time one of your meals to be about an hour before the gym.

bowl of oatmeal or something. Take aspirin with your stack as well. high blood pressure has an affect on shortness of breath.
>>
>>36203748
thanks, will try out.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.