[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
gym shower thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: shower.jpg (74 KB, 650x359) Image search: [Google]
shower.jpg
74 KB, 650x359
do you guys shower at the gym? I want to but am afraid of getting hard just from showing people my dick
>>
>>36179601

Show us your dick so that you become accustomed to it.
>>
I'm fat dyel and I shower at the gym.
Nobody pays that much attention to you
>>
tried it for the first time at my uni gym the other day. I have a feeling its better than commercial gyms in terms of not getting your willy exposed because all these universities are run by liberal SJWs that dont want any sexual harrassment or shaming in locker rooms

it was fine
remember to bring clothes, soap, shampoo, etc
and also flip flops for showering cuz athletes foot and mrsa are everywhere
>>
My gym isnt stuck in the stone age with a communal shower, we have individual blocks so no 50 year olds are taking mental snap shops and jerking off to them later.
>>
File: 1448059253079.jpg (8 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
1448059253079.jpg
8 KB, 180x180
>>36179661
I'm watching fatty
>>
>>36179601
no i just shower when i go back home...
>>
I'm gay and I go to the gym just to look at the dicks I like when they are hard. Thank you op pls shower more!
>>
File: IMG_0198.jpg (97 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0198.jpg
97 KB, 500x669
>>36179601
Everyday. Also, who eats in the shower
>>
If you can get a gym shower boner, kudos to you friend. I always try to Dennis one up but it only puffs a little.
>>
File: 1450190300011.jpg (71 KB, 565x403) Image search: [Google]
1450190300011.jpg
71 KB, 565x403
>>36179745
>Also, who eats in the shower
Yeah nah
>>
i have and while the nudity wasnt a problem that fucking floor is disgusting
on a semi-related note, are anyone else's gym locker rooms full of asians walking around with their tiny penises out even though they could easily put on a towel? I just dont fucking get it
>>
>>36179745
do you eat while you shit too??
>>
>>36180133
Yup, they also besiege the spa and sauna
>>
>>36179745
>ensure
are you 80?
>>
>>36180098
>>36180172
I don't eat while I shit but my body is at a point that if I don't eat frequently I lose weight, most people don't know this feel like yourselves. maybe one day you may
>>36180379
Don't matter what people thinks really, I follow by what works. You should throw away that mentality of what "others think". It'll come a long way. Also, go check out the nutritional content of Ensure Plus calories. It is excellent for bulk
>>
>>36180447
breh shower is for getting the filth and grime off your stinky, sweaty body
its not a place to eat, not to mention you need 2 minutes to eat that banana and drink that thingie, so you dont save any time if thats what youre after
>>
>>36180524
>breh shower is for getting the filth and grime off your stinky, sweaty body its not a place to eat
Shower is where you can do what ever the fuck you want to do, if anything shower is one of the cleanest place to eat and clean yourself. also I take long ass time to eat and shower to relax, I take shower right after I workout so I am hungry as shit
>>
>>36180605
>used by everything from a nigger to a pajeet with 0 personal higyene
>cleanest place
Its as clean as a toilet or your keyboard, enjoy your bacterial banana
>>
The gym I go to has private bathrooms with showers. I shower there everyday since it saves a lot on my water bill.

>tfw even take my shits there
>use piss bottle at home and pour it down the storm drain late at night when it gets dark and everyone is asleep
>>
File: madoakes_sex.png (32 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
madoakes_sex.png
32 KB, 500x500
>>36179601
I do. I also blatantly stick my ass out.
>>
>>36180761
>use piss bottle at home and pour it down the storm drain late at night when it gets dark and everyone is asleep

wtf
>>
>>36181441
That's nothing dude. That guy is wasting valuable nutrients. I pour mine onto my compost pile so it can be used to grow my future food.
>>
>>36179745
Arent u a roided roastie
>>
>>36181908
Arent you a dyel?
>>
>>36180732
You do know that Banana has a skin around it and it literally doesn't touch the wall right.
>>36181908
Yep, how's your dieting coming along
>>
I take a 60 second cold shower after I get out of the sauna
>>
>>36181947
Cheekie show us your ass
>>
>>36179628
Never change /fit/
>>
Feels good to be a woman.
We don't have those kind of issues.
>>
I shower at the gym. I work out then go to work
>>
Depends on the facility! Belong to several gyms. In one Y - I do shower. This facility is like the UN and everyone of all ages, except under 17, showers. It can be quite busy and nasty, especially if the rude Russians are using. Another facility has private showers, but near home so rarely shower, there. Finally, one that I infrequently attend, does not segregate the kids(I mean young boys from 9-16). Yet, I know the senior person and he allows me when the kids can be dumb and young. I'm piereced so I get looks and questions. Boys will be boys, they're just young. Bless them.
Peace.
>>
>>36181992
>workout out after you shower and going to work smelling like shit
Nigger detected
>>
>>36181963
I had her nudes, got banned for posting and deleted them later on
She has nice thick legs, but looks manish
>>
>>36182147
>her
>She
Fucking dropped.
>>
>>36182147
Yeah if you look hard enough there should be a full nude pic of me going around so keep looking
>>
>>36182147
/fit/ is a gay board.

We don't want pics of she-devils.
>>
>>36179601
Thank god I live two blocks from the gym

I would never shower in the gym

The communal sponge smell awful, and it's full of hairs
>>
>>36182267
i like the one with the sweaty shirt where your tits show
>>
I know there are many memes on /fit/, but the shower threads are the weirdest.

If you guys want to get naked with other guys, that's all cool.

But just be aware that most shower-room floors are fucking disgusting and you'll probably catch foot AIDS that will crawl its way up your legs and into your ass.
>>
Why are Americans so scared of nudity?
>>
Nope, last time I used a communal shower I got athletes foot from some selfish faggot who thought it was okay to use a communal shower with athletes foot. G*d some people really need to be purged.
>>
I have to, or else I will have to be in my sweaty clothes for a half hour on the drive home, then when I get home w/ my kids I cant shower until they go to bed 2 hours later. The gym shower is my saving grace. I walk to the shower in my underwear though, and when I am done I have mastered the art of putting new underwear on while the towel is wrapped around my waist, with minimal time where my buttcheeks are exposed to potential predators.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.