[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>become friend with roider at my gym >checkout his facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
File: roids.jpg (177 KB, 990x613) Image search: [Google]
roids.jpg
177 KB, 990x613
>become friend with roider at my gym
>checkout his facebook pictures
>nothing but talk of #hardworkpaysoff, #dedication and other bullshit
>nobody points out it's all roids
>hundreds of grills mirin

are normies this fucking stupid? Jesus Christ I would have at least expected some roasting or something, but nope, everyone mirin

>mfw this makes me want to roid tbph
>>
>being mad at a friend for no reason
Nigga u a shit friend
>>
Why would they care hes not claiming natty and they're not autistic.

>roids take all the hard work out of lifting

Pretty sick of this meme
>>
>>36172715

He probably still lifts like crazy so yeah, hard work.

It's not like roiding is like automagically transports a dyel into a bodybuilder's body, he looked big before and he's jacked now.
>>
>hat
>not bald

pick one

everything else is irrelevant
>>
>>36172715
why arent u roiding then
>>
nigga didn't make face gains on roids though...

>>36172739
''friends'' I spoke to him twice in my life for a total of 10mins each time

>>36172742
he lifts 5x a week like anyone else and spends most of his time chatting with people
>>
>>36172751
Cause hes a little bitch
>>
wtf bro? this is elvin, im gonna smash you bro faggot
>>
>>36172765
>that face/hair

looks like a fictional character out of GTA
>>
>>36172740
But bro, everyone on fit is one TRT dosed cycle away from being IFBB size.
>>
File: wheredemtitties.jpg (102 KB, 728x744) Image search: [Google]
wheredemtitties.jpg
102 KB, 728x744
he was telling he fucked a bunch of pussy for 3 years until he settled down with his girl who's now pregnant. Do roids cause birth defects or something ?
>>
You should tell him to use your mouth like a pussy.
>>
>>36172859

fucking, nothing but /fraud/ up at this hour. I'm out to bed peacebai
>>
OP you sound like a jelly faggot

the guy in your pic posts that shit for validation, he has his issues but so do you

stop caring about other people and go lift
>>
>>36172715

Seriously OP? calling someone out on a public forum is a hella dog thing to do. As long as hes not claiming natty shits chill.
You need to go tip your fedora somewhere else
>>
>inb4 "hey roids-guy that one creep who doesn't even squat and talked to you awkwardly twice in the gym just posted your facebook on an anonymous chilean sudoku solving newsgroup, talking shit about you"
>>
>>36172985
I dare anyone to do it, and post results
>>
>>36172742
You really consider doing pump sets, super sets and wherever body building shit hard work?

Professional body builder that perform on a stage - they train hard because they have to go to the limit.

A random roider that never compete doesn't - they literally just jerk random weight around.
>>
>>36172715
It's facebook, what do you think?
>>
>>36173036

You're talking to a roider. They think they work harder than natties and that hard work is the reason they are bigger than natties.
>>
>>36173107
come on man he has his reasons for blasting roids if i made gains i would be proud of myself
>>
>>36172765
>become friends with gym at my gym

>only talk to him twice

I feel like you made this up just to rag on this guy
>>
>>36173036
Top fucking kek, painful pump is 10times harder than lifting heavy weight for 3-5 reps. I dont feel shit when i bench 3pl8 for 3 and if you do youre a pussy.
>>
File: 1315429425880.png (2 KB, 265x455) Image search: [Google]
1315429425880.png
2 KB, 265x455
>>36172715
Let me tell you what is going on. By his name I can see he's clearly Bosnian (or his parents) so it means he's raised as a typical Slavic guy. As a dude with same heritage and mentality who used to roid, i can tell you you have nothing to be jealous of. "Diaspora" Bosnians almost always settle for club sluts judging by the tattoos and ratchet styles of all the girls you posted with or commenting on him. He is an empty shell just like I was, he will always be insecure social media sunbed roid whore. I have no doubt that he's a good friend, but trust me he's fucked up inside because he knows he has to keep the superficial mask forever or else the club sluts cuck him immediately.
>>
>>36173410

Not OP but what are you like now? What do you look for in a girl and how do you attract that type of girl?
>>
>>36172715
is the before picture natty?
id be happy if i looked like that tbqh
>>
>>36173313
>bench

Kek.
Obviously bench is easy as fuck.

Try squatting 6 pl8 faggot. And even that would be horribly weak for a roider.

>pump sets are more painful and harder
hahahahahahahha
>>
File: 1405749300211.jpg (133 KB, 638x993) Image search: [Google]
1405749300211.jpg
133 KB, 638x993
Post Jess Paquette
>>
>>36173313
>pump sets are hard

This is what roiders actually believe, holy fucking kek
>>
>>36173531
Not saying they're right, but pumps actually become painful whenyou roid, saying they're harder is outright bullshit, but i can partially see where they're coming from
>>
>>36172715
>everyone mirin
And why wouldnt they? Hes not grotesquely big yet and seems in proportion
>>
>>36172715
stop being a tampon boy
>stalking another mans fb
thats some gay ass shit my man.
>>
>>36173506
I squat 4.5 pl8 for 5, try squatting 3pl8 for 20 and tell me which is harder faggot
>>
>>36173567
This is true, i trained 4years as natty before hopping on dat cycle. I can tell you by experience that getting painful pump hurts like a bitch. And especially lower back pump, cant even take plates of bar before sitting down 5mins
>>
>>36172715
OP you think roids are some magic that you take and you automatically get muscles?

Before you put someone down, fucking learn how steroids work.
>>
>>36174069
This is /fit/ in nutshell, group of beginners who just started lifting and all their knowledge about steroids come from news. KEK
>>
>>36172715
people will talk shit behind his back, most people don't care though. yes, normies are stupid. it's the same as there will always be a few idiots who are 100% convinced you're juicing even though you've just lifted consistently for 5 years.
>>
>>36173493
I had to become "intellectual type" to attract pretty girls. I'm still muscular but i cover it behind a shirt, tie and a vest. women still notice it but they are now curious and a lot of them think I'm like that "naturally". Basically stopped being loud guido and became modest guy with awesome body which makes girls Think you're "mysterious". The type i attract now are mostly decent and traditional girls, i don't have sex as much as I did before but at least I'm not cheated on every time she drinks more than three tequilas. It's also hard to maintain a relationship as I'm horny as fuck but girls i date are either virgins until marriage or look at sex as something you only do after a certain time.
>>
>>36173036
>You really consider doing pump sets, super sets and wherever body building shit hard work?

A lot harder than doing 3x5 for 3 exercises, faggot

>>36172765
>he lifts 5x a week like anyone else and spends most of his time chatting with people

So basically... he lifts at least as hard as everyone else, yet you're saying he doesn't work hard. Yeah I'm done
>>
>>36174141

Sounds kind of like me bro. Can you give dating advice? What do you do when you see a girl you like, how do you "court" her? What do you ask her out to?
>>
>>36174161
Sure. Drop the club game and go to charity events ie red cross. We have a lot of these in Sarajevo and girl on suck events are basically competing in who is going to be more nurturing and feminine. What i do is simply help them with some equipment, they notice you are a polite dude with a spartan body and an ability to lift a 200lbs speaker with ease so they become giggly and want to know you. Introduce yourself and ask them about themselves

>is this your first event? what do you like about this? oh, helping people? that's an interesting upbringing today, kinda rare with girls. (play on her nurturing side with short and honest compliment, but don't overdo it with ass kissing)

It may seem autistic but you gotta become direct with them

>Look, i gotta go. (you're busy and limited). I wanna see you again, let's go to drinks sometimes.

As these girls aren't cocketeasing facebook addicts and you seem like a special dude they accept drinks in 90% of cases. Then you order a shot and watch her reaction, they usually want to "just try" or are moderate drinkers themselves which lubricates convo and it usually goes well.
>>
>>36174324
>2016
>going through all this trouble to get pussy
nigga just use tinder
>>
>>36174372
I got shitload of pussy when I was a young roidhead, now that I'm in my late twenties and have a good job I look for relationship material. Sex with nice girls makes you feel like a fucking winner.
>>
>>36174438
Yeah i understand, banging as many girls as possible is fun when youre young but as youre getting older you just want a nice gril.
>>
>>36174324

Guy you're responding to, thanks. I think alcohol/bars are degenerate though, but thanks.
>>
>>36172802
But with roids, you don't have to lift to look good.
>>
OP here
this is a 100% made up thread btw, no idea who that guy is, I just wanted tp talk about sterons since I'm a virgin and considering them
>>
duro mi hermano
>>
>>36172742
actually roider is gonna put 5x more muscle than you just by existing, doesnt even have to lift a spoon
>>
>>36175029
Correlation does not equal causation, just because a lot of degenerates drink alcohol and go to bars does not make one a degenerate for doing so.
If you can't let loose every once in a while and have some fun you're probably a stick in the mud and women are going to find you boring.
Get out of your comfort zone and start living for once. Tomorrow could literally be your last day on earth.
>>
>>36173890
Hello, Kali
>>
>>36172715
Normies believe olympic athletes are clean and that only the few are on PED's because they're "tested"

So yes, they're retarded.
>>
>>36173410
>koristiti steroide
>ikada
Ubij se bajo moj
>>
>>36172853
>that sluts leg tattoo

holy fuck she's trash
>>
>>36177082
yes they also are on protein
>>
>>36172715
>implying you'll get huge with just roids
If you don't lift hard you won't get roidhueg with just roids
>>
>>36172715
Roids or natty, still gotta pick up heavy things and then put them back down x 100
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.