[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW CAN YOU LOSE WEIGHT WHEN THIS SHIT EXISTS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7
File: mcdonalds.jpg (895 KB, 2555x1596) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
895 KB, 2555x1596
HOW CAN YOU LOSE WEIGHT WHEN THIS SHIT EXISTS?
>>
>>36130103
By not eating it.
>>
it doesn't even fucking taste good fatass
>>
File: 1455710118764.jpg (37 KB, 701x478) Image search: [Google]
1455710118764.jpg
37 KB, 701x478
>>36130103
>this exists, therefore it must be a part of my life. not a small part, either; i have no self-control and am a fuck. i literally cannot stop myself from burging
>>
>>36130110
>>36130123
This
>>
>>36130103
Eat it once a month.
>>
>>36130103
When you realize healthier, better tasting, and cheaper food exists.
>>
>>36130110
This
>>36130139
or this
>>
>>36130103
I live in Michigan, USA. We have those on literally every corner. One of those is a minute away from my house, no exaggeration. I've worked at one of those for a year, when I was 16.

You understand that's it's garbage and that your body is a temple. You don't defile your temple of a body with garbage.
>>
Because McDonalds tastes fucking disgusting and fast food that's actually good like Five Guys is expensive so it's pretty fucking easy
>>
>>36130170
It is your reasonable service m8
>>
>>36130206
What?
>>
>>36130103
Will power.
>>
>>36130103
I haven't done fast food in 2 years. At this point, I really don't feel tempted to order some McDicks. If anything, the most tempting thing is a pricier stake or 1/2 burger. And not just any burger. One of those ridiculously good, high quality beef medium rare burgers perfectly seasoned.
>>
Just don't eat there fucker, you can get more calories/protein/vitamins/etc for your dollar by buying things like beans and eggs and shit.

Also, you could lose weight by eating there while staying in a caloric deficit.

Also, most everything there tastes like shit except for the fries, tendies, and shakes.
>>
I eat plenty of taco bell and mcdonalds. On that Candytoe IIFYM scheme.

Just adjust your calories accordingly and manage sodium intake. Drink yer water too
>>
I tried my first big mac two years ago, absolutely disgusting, tasted like shit, havent tried it since
>>
>>36130103
Easy. McD's burgers are nasty ass shit. Dry as fuck patties that have been sitting on a heating plate all afternoon, slapped together by some minimum wage slave who doesn't give a fuck and likely as not fapped into the sauce, and there's so much salt and fat that you can't even taste anything else. That shit exists but there's no way in hell I'm ever going to eat any of it.

A better question is how do you eat it without puking?
>>
>>36130205

>fast food that;s actually good
>Five Guys

pick one
>>
McDonalds food tastes like shit it isn't even good it makes me want to puke.
Burger King is worst
Then McD
Then Hardees
Then Wendy's

Taco Bell is when it starts to get okay.
Best fast food I know of is a place called "Cook Out" if you even have it where you're at. It's all natural and tastes like what you make at home if you aren't a landwhale
>>
skip teh fries and soda and you're okay, unless that's where you're dining most often.
>>
>McDonalds Nuggets
>Calories - 480 per 10 nuggets
How can you even get fat on this shit?

I eat ~4000 calories a day and I couldn't possibly manage to get much more than 30 of those down. And even then I'd feel like shit for the rest of the day.
>>
>>36131465
>I eat ~4000 calories a day
HOW
>>
I just had a mighty muffin after a month of not eating Mcdonalds. It was so salty that I couldn't finish it...
Some fast food is nice, like pizza or wraps and kebabs, but I don't understand the appeal to most of it at all...
>>
>Original Recipe chicken has 320 per breast
>Whopper has 660 calories
>Big Mac only has 563
Why does McDonald's get all the flak when their biggest sellers are healthier than the competition?
>>
>>36130325
>fast food that's actually good
>this plane of existence

Pick one and only one
>>
File: 6109573279_0083ee072c_b.jpg (382 KB, 728x1024) Image search: [Google]
6109573279_0083ee072c_b.jpg
382 KB, 728x1024
>>36131647
>>
>>36130123
>eating shitty pre-made burgers
>not getting a Create Your Taste one
>chicken fillet
>lettuce
>tomato
>pineapple
>beetroot
>swiss cheese
>sourdough bun
>maybe some jalapenos
>red pepper sauce
If you eat the cheap, shitty things on the menu, of course it's gonna taste bad.
>>
>>36130796
I eat at cookout way too much. 5 bucks for a tray and their grilled chicken sandwiches taste great. Chicken quesadillas good too.
>>
>>36130123
This.
McDonald's DOESN'T taste good, but it IS addicting, that's the horror. You need to break the addiction. I swear there's some actual scientific studies on this shit, mcdonalds is more addictive than nicotine. If you can go long enough without ever eating it, your brain will gradually rewire itself on real food and you'll get disgusted by the thought of ever touching mcshit ever again.
good luck brah
>>
>>36131660
Rights vaguely passable. Left is flat nope
>>
>>36131660
>flat footed bitches in flipflops
so disgusting
>>
>>36131647
i would consider chipotle fast food
>>
thanks for the post, OP, my bulk just got a lot easier :^)
>>
don't be a fucking pussy and buy and cook your own food. Is not that hard lazy ass fagmerican
>>
>>36130103
iifym
>>
>>36130796
this nigga knows what's up, cookout=best cheap bulking material made by someone else
>>
>>36130103
by having some self control.
>>
>>36131812

Complete fucking broscience
>>
Just don't have fries and a soda and you'll get a kind of crappy sandwich with a not terrible macro balance for pocket change
>>
>>36130103
I sometimes eat at McDolans even while cutting, it's not that bad caloriewise as long as you just get a burger and avoid that fattening shit like the pound of fries and half gallon of soda/milkshake
>>
>>36130103

How can you eat that? Even when I was a fatty and ate fast food at least 2 meals a day, even I couldn't stomach McDonalds.
>>
>>36131694

>tomato
>pineapple
>beatroot

how soggy are your burgers. fucking hell.
>>
>>36131812
>addicting
>>
>>36132463

Sugar addiction is definitely a real thing. I used to drink a soda with every lunch and dinner. I've been a ketofag for four months now, and soda literally doesn't even sound good anymore.
>>
>>36130103
>THIS SHIT is expensive as fuck
>>
>>36130796
What the FUCK is wrong with your tastebuds?

The whopper is hands down the best fast food burger you can pick up you fucking faggot.

Jesus Christ I'm mad, because you seem so fucking sincere... fuck you faggot.
>>
>>36132441
Amerifat detected.
>>
Don't you have Nando's in the USA? I pity you fools.
>>
>>36130103
Have fun with your gmo estrogen patty. Ill be over here actually getting /fit/.
>>
>>36130103
Hey, look at that, you can go to the drive in pharmacy next door, pick up your heart medication, then swing into McDonalds for a 2 for $3 McMuffin.
America is a wonderful place.
>>
File: 1413797027000.png (236 KB, 424x448) Image search: [Google]
1413797027000.png
236 KB, 424x448
>>36130103
I don't know how sane people can be addicted to this. I've eaten a few different burgers over the years and after each one I've felt disgusted. Not mentally. Physically. It's greasy fucking slop.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 640x640
>>36131694
>pre-made
i was a McWageslave for 2 years and burgers were never pre made, not even once. They are made once the order is placed.

However, the beef is often cooked then held to be used when orders are made, but that is only when it is busier and they never sit long. The chicks. However is usually always held a long while because it is not as popular and is prepared at a higher quantity than beef. The beef only takes like a minute and some change to cook while the chicken takes 7 minutes if I remember correctly so there is usually a lot more old chicken (friend and unfried). The small meat burgers are the freshest meat items available

tl;dr everything you said was wrong and you only thought it was fresh due to the cognitive dissonance formed by the action of creating your own "custom" burger
>>
>>36131812
Great link to the source of the study you mentioned :^)
>>
>>36133602
>meat
>gmo

Gonna be hard to get /fit/ not knowing anything about nutrition
>>
>>36130103
By not being a pleb.
>>
>>36133723
cool info man, thanks
>>
>>36132550
Dude... I am not even that guy but Burger King is really not that good compared to most items at McDonalds.

Their charbroiled burger do have a bit of a nice uniqueness to them, but the whopper is a shitty burger. If I had to judge between a BK double cheese burger and a McD double cheese burger, I wouldn't know what to pick at the moment.

BK nuggets are trash, their fries are trash (they used to be better like 12 years ago), their chicken sandwiches are trash, and their ice cream prices are insane. I used to eat BK almost every day after my job at a print shop, then went to my second job at McDonalds and ate there so I have experience with both. This was a few years ago so I don't really eat that stuff anymore though
>>
>>36130103
Because it tastes like garbage
>>
>>36131465
Consider the fact that those nuggets come with fries and a dessert.

some of the single burgers can top 1000kcal

Even if it were 3 solid meals a day ure prob hitting 3-4kcal without even trying, taking snacks into account or the sugary drinks that accompany those meals and snacks throughout the day.

Very easy to triple your daily intake without trying.

The tremendously fat fucks take those dietary habits and also apply pure gluttony, entire plate of fries with 4 cheese burgers as one meal, an entire cheese cake in one sitting.
>>
I never understood why so many people go nuts over this.
Not even when I was a total fatass did I enjoy eating there.
It's expensive, the taste is lacklustre and it smells bad. It's also tacky, unhealthy and produces a fuckton of waste with each meal.
>>
>>36130103
fuck me, i have 3 dollars, keen!
>>
>>36133972
If you think McDonalds is expensive you are one seriously poor motherfucker
>>
>>36130110
FPBP
>>
>>36130103
not going there bro. i actually love myself.
>>
I've literally never been tempted by a fast food restaurant chain.

100% serious.

My temptations are things like chocolates.

If you told me nothing would happen to my physique or health - it would be as though I never ate it - and gave me the guilt-free choices of eating 10000 calories worth of McDonald's or eating 2000 calories worth of Fiber 1 chocolate brownies, I'd go with the brownies.

McD's just looks like cancer and heart disease and obesity and vomit on a plate.
>>
>>36132204
>>36133732
http://journals.lww.com/co-gastroenterology/Abstract/2010/03000/Food_addiction__true_or_false_.16.aspx
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1470-6431.2006.00576.x/abstract
http://journals.lww.com/journaladdictionmedicine/Abstract/2009/03000/Food_Addiction__An_Examination_of_the_Diagnostic.1.aspx
http://www.medical-hypotheses.com/article/S0306-9877%2808%2900642-7/abstract

And this one's an interesting view on how the relative addictiveness of various items affects market pricing:
http://www.jstor.org/stable/40982689?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>>
>>36134066
Maybe in MERICA it's not the case.
But in Europe McD hamburgers are not worth what they cost. I've rounded up some numbers and home-made burgers cost the same. Par the free Cola you get in the establishment.
But at least the burger will be made from actual real meat.
>>
Last time I went to McDonald's was when my friend's mum took us there before we watched Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Wererabbit in the cinema. I've honestly never craved fast food in my life.
>>
>>36134066
It's relatively expensive.
At least where I live, I can buy tastier, healthier, more filling food with ease. It's just not as availible as McD is.

If I eat a burger, I will pay a bit more for one that has a patty tasting of actual beef, and veggies and cheese that don't look and feel like something that was already eaten several times.
It will also actually fill me up, and not leave me hungry for oversalted greasy fries and sugar water. In the end, I will probably spend less on food, not to mention it will be healthier and contains less calories.

That's what I meant by expensive.
>>
>drive thru pharmacy
Oh America.
>>
>>36131812
This is a lie
It NEVER gets any easier.
That coming from someone who hasn't eaten hungry jacks or mc donalds for about two months
>>
>>36134158
Your gut bacteria is probably fucked
Or you have some sort of addiction/deeper underlying mental issue
>>
>>36130103
I haven't had fast food in like 4 years.

Just cook or at least eat something good
>>
>>36133739
You can genetically modify meat, but I was actually referring to the wheat of the bread. The French fries are also covered with harmful preservatives.
>>
>>36130103
The last McDouble I had was indisputably the worst cheeseburger I have ever tasted, and it's put me off going again.

I'm a britbong though so fish and chips is my nemesis
>>
File: 1442264400916.png (100 KB, 335x268) Image search: [Google]
1442264400916.png
100 KB, 335x268
>>36131465

They also turn into sludge when you leave them out too long in their frozen state.
>>
>>36130103
Because im not bound by rascal you fucking idiot
>>
>>36133759

BK > McDonalds, all day everyday nigga

their fried are much better, and their burgers have more originality.

When I think of McD, I think of bigmac and nuggets. While it's true BK had shit nuggets, the big king is superior to the big mac

you feel me... SUCKAAAAAAAAAA??!!!
>>
>>36134066

>dyel manlet faggot detected

I need to waste 15$ at McD in order to be full, which is way too much considering how little the raw ingredients cost
>>
>>36139512
>I need to waste 15$ at McD
what the fuck fatass
>>
Whatcha bros think of del taco?

Their new epic burritos are pretty baller, I'll just never understand why everything from a fast food joint is loaded with salt
>>
>McDonalds
What the fuck. I wouldn't eat that garbage even if it was calorie-free
>>
>>36133723
I have literally gone into a McDonalds and seen the quarter pounder they gave me sitting in a box under a heat lamp before I ordered. I don't know what kind of special snowflake McDonald's you worked at, but they aren't all like that.
>>
>>36140584
accept that that anon proved you wrong
>fgt
>>
>>36131585
Psh, thinking 4000 calories is a lot.
>>
>>36139512
You need to eat 7 mcdoubles and 7 mcchickens in one sitting to get full?
>>
>>36130103
Because, if you've ever made any honest attempt at eatting clean, you notice that you feel way better not eatting processed food.
>>
>>36130110
>By not eating it.

triggered
>>
>>36140584
this has never happened lel
>>
>>36131812
I just ate at burgerking recently after not eating junk food for atleast 1 year and all I felt was regret while eating it, so I believe this
>>
>>36139512
How fucking obese are you?
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.