[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys think fat hate threads consist of mainly female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 18
File: 1455930916166.png (86 KB, 1053x745) Image search: [Google]
1455930916166.png
86 KB, 1053x745
Why do you guys think fat hate threads consist of mainly female hate? And do you believe that you yourself are sexist in any way?

Just looking for some honest feedback and discussion on the topic
>>
It's because people who harvest material do it by lurking fat acceptance blogs. Fat acceptance blogs are composed almost entirely by women. It's not sexism, it's our hunger for new OC. Fat women just make more of it and they make it easier to find.

I dislike all fat people equally.
>>
>>36080798

Women are apparently more prone to feel entitled. And I assume they get out more.

Stereotypical fat dude would be the chitos eating WoW playing fedora tipping neckbeard.
>>
>>36080798
MUH FEMALE HATE
God this is bait of the highest form.
>>
>>36080798
Hate and shame motivates. I target women because I want more prizes, not more competition.
>>
>>36080798
Men dont try to deny the reasong theyre fat.
For example my dad is fat and he always makes fun about it etc. He knows the reason why he is fat and that it is overeating.
Many women try to deny the fact that its overeating what makes you fat. That makes them irritating.
>>
>>36080877
Yeah, but some men pretend that they're really Arnold hiding under a thin layer of protective tissue. Or they go full r9k and abjectly refuse to better themselves and blame women and the world for their own problems.
>>
File: 1436160206847.gif (2 MB, 372x347) Image search: [Google]
1436160206847.gif
2 MB, 372x347
Fat guys generally realize they are disgusting slobs and don't attempt fierce and progressive struggle to promote their healty lifestyle that allows a 3 minute mile to happen
>>
File: image.png (389 KB, 969x1040) Image search: [Google]
image.png
389 KB, 969x1040
>>36080798
The fat acceptance movement is not a movement led by men. It is closely aligned with feminism.
>>
>>36080798
>dyke
>Motivation to not become a statistic (iirc 61+% of my demographic are fatasses)
>Can't complain about fat people anywhere else due to lynch mob feminists
>Gluttony is still a sin, and HAES is fundamentally immoral

I like the FPS. I don't like fat people, simple as that. I especially dislike fat women.

Fat men don't really exist to me because I don't notice men in general. I only pay attention to women, so I only get pissed off by fat women, not fat men. It's definitely sexist, but I'm not going to start suddenly caring about men, or stop hating fat people. I'm aware that it's prejudiced of me and I don't care.
>>
>>36080855
This is pretty well said about prizes and competition.

Why in the fuck would men give a shit about other men? I mean if I'm walking down the street and I see a fat guy I think "lol gross" chuckle internally and go about my day. When I see a fat woman I'm like shit, that could have been some good eye candy at least, just a nasty heifer now.

Goes along the lines of "why is it ok for men to have sex with a bunch of ladies but not ladies to fuck a bunch of guys?" Because I'm not interested in guys, I don't give a shit what they do. Women are the ones that should hate on fat men or hate on man-sluts if it bothers them, but I'm guessing they don't give a shit and its only white knights that bring this shit up.

tl;dr The reason that fat hate threads consist of mostly female hate is because /fit/ is mostly males posting in there.
>>
>>36080933
Yeah didn't the previous male leader die?
>>
>>36080933
thats because it is feminism. just look up "tuck frump" on youtube, utter feminist hillary clinton supporting cancer

>>36080905
she speaks for men
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYLcSUH5N0k
>>
So it just occurred to me that lack of father figure correlates strongly to men being beta spaghetti monsters and chicks being sluts.

What happens to kids growing up without a mother figure?
>>
>>36081630
How come so many dykes are fat and the gays are more in shape than the average population?
>>
>>36081881
Probably cold-hearted.
>>
>>36080798
because it's mainly women behind the fat acceptance movement

I am a massive sexist though, I'm amazed that thinking men and women are different is in any way a controversial viewpoint
>>
File: Protein World CEO.jpg (69 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
Protein World CEO.jpg
69 KB, 636x382
>>36080798
For the most part, the fat acceptance movement is part of the feminist movement. And because feminism is all about promoting double standards, that means that it only applies to women. Fat women are told that they are beautiful and healthy and perfect the way they are, but fat men are still considered fat and gross. The vast majority of people promoting "fat acceptance" are women. And often they're hypocritical as fuck.
Pic-related, if you remember Protein World from last year, they ran the ad in the lower right. The ad implied that thin women are sexy. Feminist women bitched and whined all over the western world. They claimed that it was misogynistic and unfair that women are held to such "unrealistic" beauty standards while men are allowed to be fat and lazy and never work on their bodies at all.
The man on the left is the CEO of Protein World. Fat feminists told that man that it was sexist to expect women to be thin, while men like him apparently don't put any effort into their own bodies.

We live in a society where women are significantly more likely to be fat than men, where male physical standards are harder to attain than female standards, and where men spend far more time and effort being fit. Yet a bunch of fat feminist women try to convince us the opposite is true somehow. Fitness boards are mostly male, fat acceptance blogs are mostly female. One gender spends their time bitching about society not accepting their obesity, the other shuts the fuck up and lifts
>>
>>36080903
90% of the males on r9k would be successful at dating/sex if they were women. That's why they're so bitter. Most of them aren't fat losers, just social losers. And only men get rejected for being social losers
>>
>>36080798
I think I am a misogynist on some sense of the word, but really I don't hate women, I hate the attitude of the western woman, meaning I do not hate all individual women, just most of them.

I do love my mom though.
>>
>>36080798
Fat hate threads do not actually hate all fat people, only those who are also trying to excuse their failures. Females are very good at finding excuses that make no sense to anyone, hence they are getting the stick.
>>
File: 1452371245563.jpg (178 KB, 1024x698) Image search: [Google]
1452371245563.jpg
178 KB, 1024x698
>>36082958
can confirm, did used to shitpost how i was dealt bad cards in life on /r9k/
turns out i kept trying to build towers with the cards or shove them up my ass and never play the fucking game

i still look DYEL but at least i scored before i hit 20
>>
>>36082942
You. I like you.
>>
Women tend to be the most indignant/delusional about their weight and associated health/status

By a very wide margin
>>
Because they're misogynists. Many of them don't even realise it, but they are subconsciously conditioned to think this way by society.

There are only two ways to deal with this. The first is educating them, but if they refuse, then the second option is the use of righteous violence.
>>
>>36083800
this.

although i have a tendency to be somewhat sexist sometimes. the above statement remains true though, without question.
>>
>>36080798

because girls are the worst when you are fat and male.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>36084155
>>
even though I'm in their league, fat girls reject me because they are crazy
>>
>>36082942
Kind of lost me on where women are more likely to be fat than men. I thought men lead in obesity?

Either way, this guy is right: HAES is a feminist movement. As a result, most of the motivation fuel to get fit is from fat chicks.

Thank you based obese Tumblr chicks giving me the motivation to get shredded.
>>
>>36084470
Probably because you have a shit personality and spend your days on a Lebanese Baseball Trading Card Flea Market trying to put down other fatties until you feel better about yourself.
>>
>>36084470
I moved to a new city where I don't know anybody, so I have to resort to online dating.

Fat girls are considered more attractive than fucking Chads on online dating. Before online dating I knew women had it easier, but holy fuck after going on OKCupid I will never have a shred of sympathy for any woman regarding sex/dating troubles again. They have it so fucking easy I don't think I can even really comprehend it. It's ridiculous how even fat chicks have such high standards on there
>>
File: body fat obesity rates.png (161 KB, 1252x736) Image search: [Google]
body fat obesity rates.png
161 KB, 1252x736
>>36084511
>I thought men lead in obesity?
Using BMI. But because men are held to higher standards and because we actually work out instead of bitching on tumblr, we are much more likely to build muscle. While a lot of women actually lose muscle because they never do anything but low-intensity cardio.

Pic-related, if you use bf% instead of BMI, 46% of men and 74% of women are fat. There are twice as many non-fat men as non-fat women.

That's why it's so ridiculous when these fat acceptance women bitch about BMI. BMI makes women look better and men look worse, if we want to go with actual bodyfat, men are blowing women away. And even then a lot of the guys are at least builtfat, while a lot of the women are stick-figures without any muscle
>>
I enjoy the HAES group as a fit-ish female. It reminds me that no matter how bad I feel, I will always be infinitely better than those sows. And it's quite hilarious starting a fight and watching them fight my scientific evidence with popular opinion.
>>
>>36084625
>if you use bf% instead of BMI, 46% of men and 74% of women are fat.

Men and women have very different normal body fat percentages though. Women are not supposed to have body fat as low as an average sized male.
>>
>>36081886
Because gay women want to remove themselves from the male gaze by making themselves undermine and unappealing, whereas for gay men it's opposite. because of the way society is. there's never a pressure for a gay man to feel he needs to accept a women's come on so he can just laugh and she'll leave, but if a gay woman was hot guys would be like "you're just gay because you haven't slept with me yet"
>>
>>36084803
>>36084803
I'm almost positive that site used the appropriate body fat percentages for each gender...
>>
Because men don't claim they are beautiful for being fat, or they are healthy being 2-3 times normal weight
>>
>>36083790
Back to....

r
e
d
d
i
t
>>
>>36080821
this
>>
>>36080798
Society primarily values women for their appearance, so a woman turning into a disgusting blob is a more serious sin than a man doing the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 640x640
>>36080798
Because of shit like pic related.
>>
File: 1420168542938.jpg (99 KB, 386x1086) Image search: [Google]
1420168542938.jpg
99 KB, 386x1086
>>36080798
I hate fat guys at least as much.

Women are more outspoken online but men go about their daily lives acting as if they are a normal and respectable human being and it pisses me off.
>>
>>36081630
>61% of my demographic are fattasses

So basically you're saying they're on average less likely to be fat?
>>
File: 1453197480761.jpg (76 KB, 1048x626) Image search: [Google]
1453197480761.jpg
76 KB, 1048x626
>>36085336
>>
>>36084803
They adjust for that. They set the line at 25% for men and 32% for women.

So 46% of men are above 25%bf, while 74% of women are over 32%

>>36081886
are they? I see this stereotype a lot but IME gay dudes are mostly skinnyfats who work out like women. I honestly can't think of one single guy that's more jacked than I am who isn't straight.
>>
>>36085336
>everyone wants to be considered as beautiful
>nobody thinks fat people are beautiful
>so they have to scream "IM BEAUTIFUL!111!1" because nobody else does

its disgusting and sad, but it makes sense
>>
>>36085385
>/plg/.jpg
>>
File: vicious-cycle1.jpg (78 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
vicious-cycle1.jpg
78 KB, 960x720
>>36080855
>muh pop psychology
Yeah, /fit/fag. Go on and belittle a fattie that took upp line dancing. Make sure that the fattie does something cool instead.

Problem is that the fattie won't do that "cool" fad, whatever you Chads are doing. The fattie will just quit that dorky exercise and then it's the fatties blood on your hands, you fucking love less fag.

You're basically the man the Nietzsche's superman is not.
>>
>>36081630
>dyke
You're a basaltic substrata with a planer topology?
>>
File: 1455917416088.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1455917416088.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>36080933
>fat studies

I really want this to be a class where they observe fat people and study their behaviour like animals by watching documentaries of fat people in everyday life narrated by david attenborough

unfortunately, it's clearly a western liberal propaganda fat worship brainwashing nonsense scheme
>>
>>36086287
I wish they dissected them while they were still alive.
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 282x235) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 282x235
>>36086496
>vivisecting humans
>>
File: Beautiful dog.jpg (46 KB, 480x716) Image search: [Google]
Beautiful dog.jpg
46 KB, 480x716
>>36085412
>>36085336
picrelated

>>36085573
No it doesn't. What would make sense is, if you want to be considered beautiful, don't be fucking fat
>>
Female fatties are the most vocal. Thus, there's more of them available from posts they made to make fun of.

The overwhelming majority of male fatties know their obesity is harmful to them. They don't feel the need to be vocal about people accepting them. Besides, they tend to have some cool characteristics. The female fatties? Nope, they have the personality of a rock. It's about "muh beauty standards!!!!"
>>
>>36086287
>it's clearly a western liberal propaganda fat worship brainwashing nonsense scheme
But it doesn't matter: the class is getting people enrolled, thus generating income for the college. Therefore, they don't care. And if people do care and outcry occurs, it's free publicity. Either way, the college wins.
>>
>>36080821
This senpai.
>>
>>36087309
They should care. They're shitting on the APA style and show extremely bad bias. Example:

http://oregonstate.edu/dept/dpd/sites/default/files/teaching_fat_studies_12-6_submitted.pdf

>no continuous running head on every page
>running head is one line lower than the page number
>many spaces where they're not supposed to be
>tables formatted in a non-standard way
>heavy selection bias of sources

The purpose of scientific rigor is to strengthen our knowledge of the subject. Papers such as these take that out of the equation, butcher, then shit on it.
>>
>>36081881
Chicks still being sluts, that's for sure.
>>
>>36080798
I hate my male fat friend for not wanting to lose weight but at least he understands he is responsible for being fat
>>
File: 1446508189063.jpg (742 KB, 700x1527) Image search: [Google]
1446508189063.jpg
742 KB, 700x1527
>>36086751
> facists
"no"
>>
>>36081630
Ugh I feel this. I take good care of myself in hopes that I can get another feminine, fit, "lipstick" lesbian to be my qt gf, but it doesn't matter because every lesbian around here is fat as fuck and batshit insane.

Any cute grills are bisexuals at best and there's no point in dating them since they'll just leave you for the first 6 ft+ penis-holder that'll give them the time of day.
>>
>>36080798

>Why do you guys think fat hate threads consist of mainly female hate? And do you believe that you yourself are sexist in any way?

Because it's typically females engaging in "fat logic", physical double standards, thin shaming, or dragging others down online, so they are the easier target. Fat guys will complain but don't expect the hugbox fat females get so they won't do it in public for fear of getting roasted.
>>
>>36080798

More women are fat and entitled because most straight men have embarrassingly low standards. Even on /fit/ men will settle for 5/10 chubbies while striving for 9/10 bodies.

If you aim higher, other men will drag you down with "you gay brah?"
>>
File: 1455068323370.png (491 KB, 820x1596) Image search: [Google]
1455068323370.png
491 KB, 820x1596
>but muh genetics!!!
>>
File: 1393654924042.jpg (14 KB, 320x261) Image search: [Google]
1393654924042.jpg
14 KB, 320x261
Women are just generally more open with themselves so they're pretty much putting themselves in the crosshairs for /fit/'s hate and ridicule. The majority of fat men are ashamed of themselves and try to hide away whereas there are a lot more fat women who will proudly display themselves no matter what.

I'm not sure if it's sexism so much as it's statistics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDS4Gr-UY10&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>36089532
he's an undercover /fit/ agent, undermining ranch dressing eaters and confronting fat with fat that fat is unhealthy
>>
>>36080798

Female fatties are more likely to have that sense of entitlement that triggers us to hate them. It's not fat people that we hate, per se, it's fat people that demand that we think they are beautiful, unique, special snowflakes, think that laws should be passed to protect their feelings, think that it's not their fault they are fat, etc.

Male fatties are more likely to at least understand that it's their own goddamn fault they are fat, and aren't demanding special treatment because of some perceived "condition" they have.

It's not ALWAYS that way, just more often than not.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.