[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fell for the gf meme Don't do it brehs. Literal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 601x601
>tfw fell for the gf meme

Don't do it brehs. Literal gains and life goblins, find happiness in yourself and make friends to kill loneliness, gfs are poison.
>>
Sounds like you just have shit taste in women
My GF would NEVER steal my gains
>>
>>36030467
>dating burgercuck women
Top kek
>>
>>36030467
nah, you just weren't enough of a man to control your cum dumpster...

try harder next time senpai
>>
>>36030479

Yeah I went for looks and ignored that she was a shitty person for 2 years
>>
>>36030496
Lol
>>
yeah it takes me about 2 weeks to remember this every time I get a gf

mostly the life goblin thing. They expect like 90% of your free time. If I lift for 1.5 hours she's already pissy, which gives me no time for other hobbies

bachelor life m8
>>
>>36032050

>texting you in the middle of the night
>texting you in the middle of your after gym nap
>Spending your supplementĀ“s money on her
>fucking is tiring
>Anon i want to go to X place
>listening to her shitty problems when you have enough of your own and want to relax
>wanting 24/7 attention
>going out and having shitty food
>not having enough time to work out, rest, study , work, hobbies and your mates
>wanting to stay at home resting but having to spend your day off with her
>not flirting , chatting to other girls

but women, no wonder 95% of people browsing this board are gay.
>>
File: photo-2730101-L.jpg (88 KB, 387x390) Image search: [Google]
photo-2730101-L.jpg
88 KB, 387x390
>hit the gym hard
>eat at gf's parents place, they always have a big pan and can scoop as much as I want
>it's vegatarian day with some shit rice, raisins and peas
>>
Gf supports my health choices, started cooking only healthy foods and god her ass into the gym.

Find a good one or be so good that women follow your good example
>>
>>36030467
I eat dins with gf daily. Spend as much time as I want with her (movies, board games, whatever). Workout together. Plan meals together. We both highly value alone time so we both respect each other's requests to be mostly alone for a day or two occasionally. Not hard to be content with relationship if you find someone who thinks like you do, and values what you value.
>>
>live with gf of over 2 years
>go to the gym together, at least twice a week
>understands my fitness goals
>supports me in my life goals
>do the same for her
>most of the time would rather stay in for dinner than go out
>even though we live together we don't get to see each other for much time every day, but it makes the time we do spend with each other much better

You guys just have shit taste in women.
>>
>>36032107
What the fuck is this?
>>
>>36030467
wives are poison not gf
you can dump a gf anytime you want without spending any money
>>
>>36030467
You can't just settle on any run of the mill pretty face, it's way better to be single than have a shitty gf. But having a good gf is better than being single.
>>
>>36032140
This!
Moving together with my GF in 3 months, and we just started working out together.
Life is good.
>>
>>36032153
>frog journalist talks shit about crimifrog
>crimifrog invites him for a exclusive interview
>crimifrog takes him to a cave
>binds, beats and shoots in whilst taking pics with frog journalists camera
>>
>>36032200
holy crap, he shot the guy three times and the guy fucking lived

talk about being stubborn
>>
>>36032185
This
Have all the gas and relations you want but never marry
>>
>>36032196
>>36032140
it will all crumble o pieces once she finds out she can have any guy she wants

nothing is forever anons
>>
>>36032289
sucks that you've had shit relationships
>>
>>36032275
They don't call the french cockroaches for nothing.
>>
>>36032308
i had great relationships anon, thinking that something is meant for ever is just plain dumb, that's all
>>
File: image.gif (548 KB, 203x335) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
548 KB, 203x335
>>36032289
Well, gonna deal with that when it happens.
My key rule is always, make sure that she loves you more that you love her.
If my GF was cheating on me and I found out, I would just kick her out and never talk to her again.
5 minutes later I would be on tinder looking for a quick hookup and a party maybe.
>stop giving a fuck
>go get laid
>she is just a bitch, there is plenty of them
>>
>>36032372
having gf that doesn't cheat and being happily married for 70 years are very different things.
>>
>>36032372
>>36032289

Sucks that you dated girls who were shit.
>>
>>36032384
>make sure that she loves you more that you love her.
how to achieve this?
>>
>>36032384
>she is just a bitch, there is plenty of them
oh wow, it sure as hell is nice to be your gf huh?
>>
>>36032402
delusional much?
thinking, that in this day and age, a relationships lasts more than a couple of years, is just plain wrong anon.

as i said, nothing lasts forever and thinking that way will only make it worse, when things end.
>>
>>36032098
>>36032050

Nah. Just find a good one. Mine doesn't do any of that. Then again, I don't have any interest in chatting up other grills because mine is a 9.5/10 kinky anti-feminist fat hater.
>>
>Gf comes over in evenings, we fuck and she sleeps over
>Go our own seperate ways in the morning
>She never bothers me apart from the occasional dirty snap or "wanna meet tonight?" text

Feels like a dream come true right now, I just wonder how long it's gonna last
>>
The last gf I had was the ultimate gains goblin. Would get drunk and then bitch and moan that there wasn't any food in the house. Food in this case meant chips and ice cream.

She's fat as fuck now, and I would be too if I hadn't dumped her. Probably even has a Tumblr now.
>>
>>36032469
so, you're literally just fucking?
>>
>>36032308
>>36032413
>they think unicorns exist
>they think all women aren't like this

mondo kek
>>
>>36032098
>supplements money
KEK
E
K
>>
>>36032476
I've taken her on a couple of dates and met all her friends, so I would say we're a couple
>>
>>36032444

You're overly negative if you think that no relationships last.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 800x1373) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 800x1373
>>36032426
>don't give a fucks 5x5
>treat her good always 5x5
>make sure you respect each other 1xF
>take her out 1x1
>show that you love her in public 100x100

Basically just be the best boyfriend you can be, enjoy the time you have together. And if that's the rest of you life, good for you.
But NEVER waste time beging sad about bitches being bitches, it's a fact of life and bitches if everywhere. Deal with it.
>>
>>36032478
this

i've been with 2 girls so far, not because i couldn't find any more, but because i wanted to be with a girl that was worth it.
and both showed me that typical woman behaviour you read upon this website so often.
>>
>>36032487
She doesn't think you're a couple, guaranteed.

She's fucking other guys, anon.
>>
>>36032466
Sounds like a man tbchwy
>>
>>36032478
>never had a kiss he didn't pay for
>can only attracts sloos

omnikek
>>
>>36032430
I love my girl to death, she is no bitch, but if she turns out to be one at some point, I'm out.
>>
>>36032487
oh oh, you never talked about it huh?
you're fucked m8

had that happen to me, we never talked about if we were an actual couple, she broke things of a while after.
>>
>>36032426
By methods some would consider, unnatural.
>>
>>36032489
never said no relationships last at all anon, just that thinking they will last your whole life time, is just way off from reality.
>>
>>36032494
Nah, I don't think so
This is far from humble, but I'm by far the greatest lover she's had
Her ex was a real beta and I'm the first man who's been able to make her cum several times in a row
She's too addicted to me to want to mess this up right now
>>
>>36032490
>>make sure you respect each other 1xF
>1xF
kek
>>
>>36030557
It's a mistake everyone must make anon. Simply learn from it.
>>
>>36032498
>buying into the disney fantasy that women have honor or integrity
>implying a woman won't trade up the minute she has a better mate lined up to be her boyfriend
>implying your special snowflake unicorn gf isn't sleeping with chad while you're at the gym
>>
>>36032517
>This is far from humble, but I'm by far the greatest lover she's had
>She's too addicted to me to want to mess this up right now
you're delusional anon, i get that, i was too.

but if you don't ask her what the hell is going on with you two, she'll hop right on the next train.
>>
>>36032517
lmao
>>
>>36032478

They do and they aren't unicorns, girls who will actually care about you are fairly common. You just have to look outside of tinder, clubs, and frat parties. All of you frogposters like to think relationships are free sex and no work. You need to be able to communicate and tell the other person how you feel, and most importantly fix things that aren't working. Compromise is key and being able to live with the compromise is just as important.
>>
>>36032496
D-cups and a thigh gap, m8 ;)

I'm telling you, y'all niggas just have to wait and look.
>>
>>36032530
>implying a woman won't trade up the minute she has a better mate lined up to be her boyfriend
this has been proven over and over

no matter what type of girl
>>
>>36032517
>but I'm by far the greatest lover she's had
>first man who's been able to make her cum several times in a row

Says who? Her?

A woman's first language is lies, followed by feelz, followed third by english.
>>
>>36032050

My GF used to be chill, and then this happened. I don't have time to do anything I like anymore. I think I'm going to have to dump her.
>>
>>36032537
those kind of girls tend to be as far away as possible.

>>36032548
kek and also this.
>>
File: 1454984174316.jpg (33 KB, 319x440) Image search: [Google]
1454984174316.jpg
33 KB, 319x440
>he's had a crush on a girl
>he's above the age of 12
>>
Fuck, /fit/. I've been dating this chick for like 4 months, but we haven't fucked in almost 1Ā½ month, and she seems to be losing interest in me. Never opens conversations with me anymore, I've been the one to instigate every convo the last like 8 times. Yet I asked her yesterday what's going on and she told me still wants to see me and is just very busy (which she is). I really like her personality but fuck, I need sex and she can't see me until march.

Meanwhile there's this chick I've been chatting to who will do basically anything I ask her to, I've already seen her tits and pussy on snapchat, and shes literally begging to come suck my dick all the time.

What do I do? Is the first girl playing me/cucking me? Should I fuck the second girl? Should I discuss it with the first girl before? (I don't really want to end it with her). I need your help /fit/.
>>
>>36032530
>being this butthurt from a broken heart
>probably never had good relationship with anyone
>anyone that isn't me or doesn't have a penis is scum

did your drunk one-night stand go south again, anon? I bet you told her that you loved her. It's ok, maybe if you stop seeing all women as trash then you'll stop being trash and get a nice person in your life.
>>
>>36030467

If you know how to pick them, GFs are great.

>Have GF
>She always wants to have healthy, home-cooked meals and even buys the ingredients for me because she has a full time job
>I've gotten her interested in fitness
>She mires me all the time, says that I look amazing even when I'm bulking and have gotten fat
>Once I move, we'll start going to the gym together instead of separately
>>
>>36032565
no you don't you've already made your decision anon

>no sex for 1.5 months
>girl wants my dick NOW
>>
>>36032533
>>36032534
>>36032548
You don't believe me, but it's true
I read Sex God Method and put it all into work, it's amazing, you can make women scream your name as they spaz out and become completely addicted to you
>>
>>36032530

>brainwashed robot, the post
>>
File: 1455323410915.jpg (39 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455323410915.jpg
39 KB, 500x500
There's literally no point in having a gf if you have a mum though.

>GFs are retarded ,gluten-free, vegan, chip and dip eaters, mum buys you chicken tendies every day
>GFs tell you that you look like shit when you bulk, moan that you look too good when you cut, mum compliments you no matter what
>GFs moan when you spend too much time at the gym, mum is glad you're doing something productive and asks you about PRs
>GFs bitch at you for going out with your friends because of other girls, mum tells you to just keep the noise down if you bring girl home
>GFs cheat 100% of the time, mum loves you no matter what
>GFs want to be taken out for dinner and on dates every week, mum takes you out and gets the bill because she loves you
>GFs ask you why you don't look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club, mum tells you that you're the best looking man in the world

Fuck GFs desu.
>>
>>36032590
Indeed I don't believe you

I hope you realise it too before it all comes crashing down

We're not telling you this to hurt you anon, the only one you're hurting is yourself
>>
but my girlfriend lifts with me
>>
>>36032578
you've probably always been the one who broke up and had 0 remorse right?
>>36032590
oh c'mon m8, atleast put some effort into your bait
>>
I haven't fallen for the "hot chick = good gf" meme, OP

But I also haven't found many girls that have a personality though. So many of them just go with the flow like a branch in a river. They get swept away by everything around them and are entirely forgotten as soon as they are out of sight.

Maybe it's because I grew up around hotheaded, stubborn, yet fun "let's go do stuff" kind of women. I just can't seem to find that anymore.
>>
>>36032594
have fun fucking your mum, you gross faggot
>>36032611
until something clicks in her head telling her "i can have everyone i want to"
>>
>>36032594
You can't fuck ur mum tho
>>
File: 123434476.png (270 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
123434476.png
270 KB, 853x480
>>36032594
Goddamn
>>
>>36032590
I've had sex with 40+ women, and I know guys who've also had sex with similar amounts of women. I've heard it from every one of them that liked me, and for a long time I really believed that I'm amazing in bed.

Then all my friends also told me that they had heard the same things from girls they had sex with, in fact almost every guy I knew had been told the same.

Women are weird with sex; they love fucking you right up until they fuck someone else.
>>
7/10 chicks are the way to go
Make them wonder why you chose them over all the others, they'll do anything to please you
>>
File: 1455414835421.jpg (282 KB, 1259x695) Image search: [Google]
1455414835421.jpg
282 KB, 1259x695
>>36030467
I just want to talk to one.
>Do work at computer
>Gym
>Class(all dudes)
>Repeat until failure
>>
>>36032638
this

they fall in love with you during sex 95% of the time
>>
>>36032641
>he fell for the STEM meme
>>
>>36032624
>until something clicks in her head telling her "i can have everyone i want to"
maybe if i was a cuckaroo like you fuccboi
>>
>>36032658
that's your opinion famiglia
>>
>>36032652
Sex? You don't even need to go that far.

I've had women easily coming back to me after a passionate necking and fingerbang. Even if I fall the fuck asleep right afterwards.
>>
>>36032584
Is it worth it though? I will feel like a dickhead I fuck another girl but I don't know if me and 1st girl are already done.
>>
>>36032604
She's not really my gf, tho
I wouldn't be THAT sad if she left, I would just have to find a new girl to relearn sex with (sex only starts getting really good after 2-3 weeks eith a person imo)
>>
>>36032638

For me it's much easier to understand women once you've slept with a lot of them. The patterns stop being patterns and become mundane. The same thing every single time.

I feel bad for the guy above saying he's the best lover this girl has ever had. They all say the same fucking thing.

I've fucked girls who have been screaming OMG I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN! mid-sex who later tell me they cannot and never have come from penetration ever and can only cum from manual stimulation of their clit, completely forgetting the first few times we slept together where they were screaming the walls down and told me after that nobody had ever made them cum that hard.

They're just liars, I'm afraid that's the sad truth of it all.
>>
>>36032490
This is actually pretty good advice
>>
>>36032565

Speak to first girl about it son. Don't mention the second girl of course, but lay it on the table that nothing is happening. If she's devoting her entire time to to study/work and can't shed much time for you, that's bad news. Why invest time if she isn't?

However, only you know how important she is and how close you have been. If you both didn't talk much regardless then take it with a grain of salt. But sitting around going over the turf war in your head isn't helping. Just don't be an ass and fuck the second girl, and go back to the first girl. Only chumps are on that level.

Also just fap and see how you feel afterwards. See who you sway towards
>>
>>36032050

>hobbies

This is why I've been single 3 years. I've seen a few qts but break things off if we hang out more than twice a week. I already see my friends twice and barely have any time to make movies if 5 night a week are taken.

I used to try and date but I always found an excuse to break up when we started filming cuz I'd be busy 24/7
>>
>>36032494
This guy is right.

I had a fuckbuddy who introduced me to all her friends, her parents, we even fucked in her grandparents bed as she was watching their house one weekend - and they knew it. The formula was the same everytime we met: meet, do something, fuck. So I figured it was just a sexual relationship, how it gets to the end goal just varies occasionally. I really don't even care if she's fucking other dudes. She's there when I want it, I'm getting laid which is all I care about. Smooth sailing. I wanted to keep things just at the fuckbuddy level then people started telling me "dude, she probably thinks you two are a couple". I thought "no? We just fuck each other, then go about our ways in the morning".

I clarified our relationship with her, and yeah, that's what it is. I'm a nice guy that she's okay with bringing around the family, and we are just "having fun". Some girls are like that anon. Being close friends with their fuckbuddies. It's a wonderful thing, really :^)
>>
>>36030467
>tfw all i think i need is a gf
>i need someone to like me and to feel desired
>almost 23 and still kissless; lost v card to a whore this summer when drunk, coz couldn't handle it anymore
It's the fucking opposite of what OP says
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.