[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face Fat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: Lose-Face-Fat-Before-After.jpg (24 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Lose-Face-Fat-Before-After.jpg
24 KB, 500x373
What is the best way to lose face fat naturally? I am sick of having chubby cheeks, a double chin, and just an overall fat looking face. What can I do to burn it off? I already go to the gym 6 days a week but is there anything to target the face fat food wise? Or even workout wise?
>>
File: DNP.jpg (8 KB, 296x171) Image search: [Google]
DNP.jpg
8 KB, 296x171
lose fat there's nothing else you can do

pic related if you're alpha as fuck
>>
>>36014795

Ever heard of water retention?

Diuretics like aldactone make your face nice and thin, assuming you're not a fat faced idiot.
>>
>>36014795
I ain't that alpha just yet. So when I lose weight my face will naturally get smaller? im about 205 right now so I am gonna start to push
>>
>>36014810
I dont want to take any drugs or what not, i want to naturally lose it
>>
>>36014810
wouldn't that just help in the short term and then you would drink some water and look back the way you did?

>>36014813
how tall are you?
>>
>>36014820
5'10 or 5'11 Its one of those two, but I know that the normal weight for that height is like 180 but my plan is to get to like 180 or 190 but with muscles and low fat count
>>
>>36014783
eat less...
>>
>>36014840
yeah just keep doing cardio and eat right and lift or whatever you're doing. the fat will come off as it does on the rest of your body

don't listen to the retard talking about water retention, i guess dysentery would give you a nice slim face no matter how fat you are
>>
You've got to target the area for spot reduction to work. Do face pulls
>>
File: Head.jpg (296 KB, 2604x594) Image search: [Google]
Head.jpg
296 KB, 2604x594
Lost 110lbs last year op, posting my facial gains collage because its unreal how much difference it makes

in other words, there is no such thing as spot fat reduction so basically just cut and lost weight all over and if you're skinny and still have a fat face then you're stuck with it no matter what
>>
>>36014906
God damn that's a good face change.

As for OP, there's always the option of cosmetic surgery if you wanna get nipt and cukt by the Jew man.
>>
>>36014862

>being a nattie fat cheeked do you even liftie

50mg of aldactone every day keeps your face and body nice and defined.

Also it fights acne/baldness if you're one of those faggots with that issue.
>>
>>36014783
.. How fat are you?
>>
>>36014925
Thank ya. Surprising how much jaw and chin hides under fat and beard when you are overweight
>>
>>36014942
I'm just starting, and one of my biggest fears is that I won't have a chin or a jaw. I've got about 150 lbs. to lose, though, and I imagine there's a ton of it on my neck.
>>
>>36014858
I eat ALOT less then what I used to, but its just that once in a while I eat like trash and it fucks me over, I have been stuck at 205 for a while now but I dont go up either
>>
>>36014819

get your BF under 12% and you'll stop having a fat face. easy peasy.
>>
File: MFWNoFace.png (2 MB, 1093x1217) Image search: [Google]
MFWNoFace.png
2 MB, 1093x1217
>>36014951
God damn son, I hope that amount to lose is just an estimate or you've a long road ahead. But it CAN be done, I am proof of that. How tall are you and what do you weigh currently? Ex-fatty here, I hope I can impart some wisdom upon you
>>
>>36014906
OP here thats a very inspirational collage good job first of all, second this is what I needed to motivate me for my final push over 205 im gonna save this picture and use it once and a while when I feel like I am losing my way. I have a big head naturally so I dont think i can get super firm and jaw lined but itll be better then what im rocking right now
>>
>>36014964
why are you censoring your shit now after you posted it a fuckton of times uncensored

THE SHIRT SAYS LEAGUE OF LEGENDS
>>
>>36014840
The normal weight for that height is not 180 or 190 you are deluding your self. Unless you have a lot of muscle mass which you most likely don't you are gonna need to cut down to about 150 or 160 go lose all the face fat.
>>
>>36014970
Because I post it for the weight loss factor, not the what-it-says-on-my-shirt or what-are-those-dumb-tattoos factor
>>
>>36014783
Face pulls
>>
>>36014964
OP here again, what motivated you to lose the weight? I started going to the gym at 230 and hit 205 in like 3 months or so, but now im at a huge wall and cant seem to focus and push past 200 my biggest issue is lunch I work near a pizza place and usually its the only thing that is filling to eat around my workplace.
>>
>>36014965
Hey man, all that is important is accepting what you have once you lose the weight. Sure I wish I had a stronger chin in general but compared to what I used to have, I look like a greek god

Just do what you can and make your own way my friend. I have some other decent comparison pics of my fat loss if you'd like them. Normally I'd post the censored ones but if it can help another big guy make his way, I'll post the normals
>>
>>36014981
Ignore him. You're awesome.
>>
>>36015002
>>36014981
you're posting in a thread about face gains and obscuring your face in a picture that you've posted multiple times before

L o L
o
L
>>
>>36014996
hey its all up to how comfortable you feel exposing yourself on here, all I will say it that you've inspirited me to make a big push tonight and work harder. Thank you

>>36014964
Same with you anon this is another insipiring picture that I will take and look at when I am feeling low on motivation
>>
>>36014984
My motivation was realizing that the only person I can ever rely on is myself. Once I accepted that, I knew what had to be done and that was to make myself look how I wanted to look

Yes it was because of a long term relationship breakup, no it wasn't because I wanted revenge on my gf

The thing you need to learn is discipline. The thing about discipline I never understood is that it's the requirement of doing something whether you want to do it or not; sure that pizza place is there but if it's keeping you from hitting your goal, you need to find a workaround. Take lunches. Hell, even do IF or the Warrior's Diet.

I was at 290 last March and I hit 180 last October. You can do anything if you have the drive my friend
>>
>>36015002
I appreciate that, thank you.

>>36015010
Alot of these people haven't seen my face and I don't particularly like my face, so I figured I'd post the censored version. My eyes and nose aren't necessary to notice the chin/jaw changes anyway.

>>36015011
Both your responses are to me haha. Happy that my changes can help another
>>
>>36015010
>I can't see the eyes!
>The entire face is a blur now!
Idiot
>>
>>36015017
Thank you for that, it really did help me. I will try and strengthen my willpower and my discipline and ask another board or something how to help increase them but for now this helps alot
>>
>>36015044
>eyes

>what is

>cheeks
>jawlike
>nose
>cheekbones

no, anon, you are the idiot
>>
>>36015047
You can do it. That's all that matters. It may take time, but the fact that you're showing initiative to change is the first step
>>
>>36015052
>jawlike
>like
>like
>like
>like
You're still the idiot, anon
>>
>>36015052
I mean you already know what I look like, clearly. And the OP found motivation through the censored picture regardless

I don't understand what conflict you're trying to bring about with this
>>
>>36015092
LOL, beaten by actual points so you're resorting to calling out typos. pathetic. I guess the nose and cheekbones are part of the eyes now, no?
>>36015104
shut the fuck up faggot, i'm trying to argue over here
>>
>>36015113
I can't sit by idly while you argue with someone who is trying to defend me

Just let it go man, this thread is to educate OP and help him along his path, not argue with strangers
>>
>>36015130
Dude, back off. Seriously, what's your problem?
>>
File: dhalsim.jpg (444 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
dhalsim.jpg
444 KB, 900x1200
>>36015176
>>
Can I lose a lot of face fat in 2 months if I have a very large calorie deficit?
>>
>>36015219
maybe you can censor the face fat off your photos like this dickwipe censored his face
>>
>>36014783
FOLLOW MY STEPS , It will work :
1. Eat less
2. If your face fat is still ruining everything , read the first step
>>
>>36014964
I haven't said this shit here yet, but I'll go for it.

I'm 6'0. I weigh 388 lbs. as of last Tuesday. I've been using MFP for 36 days now, and while I didn't weigh-in initially, I imagine it was somewhere over 400 lbs. I've gotten better at planning and cutting calories, cooking and measuring and using a scale, that kind of shit. I go to the gym 3x/week at least -- usually I'll lift 3 days with cardio warm-ups/burnouts, then do 2 days of just cardio inbetween if I'm feeling good.

I'm gonna make it senpai.
>>
>>36015353
having trouble on step 2
>>
>>36015358
God damn son, you are a big boy. But don't let that discourage you

Just take this one piece of advice from me: lost the weight steadily. Do not rush it. I rushed it, unfortunately, and my body is now a circus. Take it slow, go with the tempo, and do it healthy

You will make it my friend. Just stay disciplined and take progress pictures constantly. They do help greatly when you get visual confirmation of your progress
>>
>>36014962
>12%
depends on age and genetics senpai, my dad is gaunt faced as fuck at 15% bodyfat but my little brother is still slightly moonfaced at 10% bodyfat
>>
>>36015374
If I drop 3 lbs/week (healthy enough for my condition, I think, and achievable until ~300 lbs. with the diet I'm on now), I'll be happy. That's 3 months for 350, 3 more for 300. If I get there, I don't imagine there's anything outside of inherent genetic malfunction or major external accident that can stop me.

Right now, I'm eating roughly 2k cals/day and averaging 300 cals burned in extra exercise. It's not hard--in fact, it feels good. I laugh when I leave the gym and put on a good track in the car. I smile and talk to people when I'm out and about. My plan is to slowly increase cardio and battle the hunger inherent in that while fine-tuning foods for satiety and reduced calories. Salt is a bitch. To put it plainly, I really think I can do it. It's that or die fat. Fuck dying fat.
>>
>>36015408
I... have nothing to offer. You have a sensible plan that is working for you. I could explain the details of my own fat loss story but everyone's body and path is different. You are already on your way. God speed my friend

Just remember not to hate yourself if you fuck up one or two days. You will not gain the weight back immediately, contrary to fat-guy-syndrome-mentality. Trust me on this, in my previous few months it ruined me mentally until I realized it is actually hard to gain weight unless you overeat a ton of garbage on a constant basis
>>
>>36014938
dumbass that doesn't help against balding jesus christ
>>
If one is lean, but retaining face fat and losing more isn't viable, diuretics and lipo-suction are about all you can do.
>>
Lower bodyfat (obviously) and consume less sodium.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.