[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EC Stack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2
File: 1453634761419.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
1453634761419.png
308 KB, 923x851
Discuss, post personal experiences
>>
I used the EC stack to cut. I felt stimulated by the EC stack. The EC stack helped to curb my hunger. I used the EC stack for a few months. I felt that the EC stack was a benefit to my cutting goals. I will probably use the EC stack again this year to get lean before summer.
>>
Used it three times in total several years apart for about 6-8 weeks at a time

Decent results, does everything it's supposed to.
>>
Wonderful appetite suppressant. Not magic, but it takes the edge off.

1) I max dose at 2x/day, morning and lunch. If I dose in the afternoon, it fucks with my sleep
2) fiber. Get in fiber. And drink lots of water.
3) for the love of God, if you're out travelling and forget your pills, get caffeine in another way. Going from ~500 mg/day to 0 will give you the worst headache of your life. Taper down use over a day or two.
>>
Using it at the moment as a fatty, I think it's working, weight going down steady, like... but what's its doing miracles for is curbing the hunger pangs.

Being more specific, it banishes the casual hunger pangs that would tempt you to snack. I experimented one day and skipped dinner to see how I fared and instead of the intense hunger, I just felt a bit of discomfort, being aware of the emptiness of my gut basically.
>>
Where the fuck do you get this shit?
>CVS
Nope

>Walgreen's
Nope

>google
Nope
>>
>>35973138
The way you write is very odd. I can't put my finger on it, but it sounds like a 4th grader mixed with siri.
>>
>>35974856
Walgreens for me

They're behind the pharmacy counter (no, you don't need a prescription). You need to present a drivers license. Just ask for it.

Because its ingredients can used to make meth, the state keeps track of your purchases and prevents you from getting like... 100 at a time.

I don't know what the limit it, but 2 boxes per month and no one bats an eye at least.
>>
>>35974823
so do you just plan to take these drugs indefinitely? Or do you plan to acquire some willpower to avoid gaining all the weight back when you come off the drugs?
>>
>>35974871
Anon is a copywriter for a big company
>>
Yall niggas don't take aspirin with it?
>>
>>35972873
worked really well then I started using adderal so I quit. dont wanna mix stims
>>
>>35975069
I use aspirin with it if I feel like it, but sometimes I don't. ECA is also the best thing in the world if you're having trouble waking up and getting started with your day.
>>
>>35975022
Seriously that sounded straight out of an infomercial.
>>
>>35973138
Kek
>>
>>35973138
What kind of stack? agian

>anon use more pronouns when writing we know what what you are talking about after the first sentence ("I felt stimulated by 'it'. 'It' helped to curb my hunger") also, vary your sentence length

>> Example
>I used the EC stack for a few months to cut, it curbed my hunger and felt stimulated. I felt that the EC stack was beneficial to my cutting goals. I will probably use this stack again this year to get lean before summer.

>brain gainz for you

>>35974871
>>35976282
>>35975022
>>
>>35977073
***I feel that the EC...
>>
>>35972873
useless stack that made my throat swell up occasionally and made me feel nautious. Just because its the best legal way to lose fat, doesnt mean it still any good.
>>
>>35972873
Just 0.2g/kg of yohmbine works great for my hunger and energy levels. Also makes sex really fucking good, though I am somewhat worried about my vitals
>>
>>35977073
I noticed your question regarding the kind of stack. I thought I had made the kind of stack clear from my original post. The stack that I used was the EC stack.
>>
>>35972873
Can you get addicted to this? I stopped a stack, ended up getting sick right afterwards, and have been craving more of it ((if only to stop the goddamn congestion))
Trying to figure out if actually sick, or if withdrawal symptoms
>>
i cant find bronkaid around me or online what can i get instead? Live in nyc btw.
>>
>>35977175
I was joking, by referring to the repetitiveness of your writing by asking "What kind of stack?" since your stated it 5 times in 59 words
>>
>>35977295
Did you ask the pharmacists?
>>
just started today and holy FUCK THIS SHIT IS INSANE
>>
Anybody ever stack t3 with this?? Considering doing this after running it on its own for about a month. Tried albuterol for a couple days and didn't feel shit for other than the cramping. Wanted to get the apetite suppression so jumped back on EC
>>
>>35977531
Yeah it's great. I find that the buzz of doing the ECA wears off after you've been doing it for consecutive days though, but it'll pretty much always get you to feel really awake. If you cycle off of it you can use benedryl to restore sensitivity to the regulators that process ephedrine, but the benedryl will make you feel like a dead body in the morning sometimes.
>>
>>35977230

It's the caffeine... you're on a six cups of coffee a day worth of caffeine at it's peak.

if you suddenly stop well yeah, it's withdrawal nightmare
>>
>>35973138
HAHAHAHA
Mine sydes!!
>>
>>35972873
>made me not hungry at all
>made me high AF
>>
The EC Stack was very good in my opinion. I will definitely use the EC Stack again.
>>
Anything that has ephedrine in it is banned in my state or script only like bronkaid. I did manage to get it online easily from gorilla jack back in 2012 but now its impossible to find a canadian site that will ship to the US. Anyone know any sauce.
>>
The pharmacies i've checked in florida have told me they haven't sold it for years. I pass through georgia, alabama, and mississippi regularly though, anyone know if you can buy it in those states?
>>
>>35979070

I bought it recently in Houston Tx which is a south state.. it would make sense those states also carry
>>
EC completely curbed my appetite, that's the most useful thing during the cut, forget the 200 calories extra burned.

I don't enjoy the caffeine high, it's very uncomfortable. Ephedrine with caff amplified it like 10x
>>
>>35979694

I'm taking 400mg L-Theanine as well to cut the stimulatory high. I just get the mental clarity without the fidgeting
>>
>>35972873

Try Synephrine (https://examine.com/supplements/synephrine/). Its way safer and works just as well as ephedrine
>>
>>35979808
Can you get it in the store? Where to get in Europe?
>>
>>35979797
>L-Theanine
thanks for the protip anon
>>
>>35979854
Yes, it is legal as an OTC supplement. https://liftmode.com
>>
>>35979947
Thanks bro
>>
Used it before to great success. Now my asthma acts yo whenever I use it, and I can't use it for more than four or so days without feeling like I'm going to cough up a long.
>>
Been on the 25mg/200mg x3 stack for 2 months. I also do intermittent fasting for 18/6.

Anyone know if i can stack Yohimbe HCL during my fasting in addition to the EC stack? Or is it usually one or the other? Got about 10-15lbs of fat to go before i'd want to start taking fat equally across my entire body so that my abdomen shrinks more.

6'1 175 down from 240 in August
>>
>>35972873
does an ec stack effect your sleep? i can't imagine taking that much caffeine throughout the day
>>
Take it 30mins before workout in the morning with a banana or apple. By the time I get to the gym I feel good, pushed my workout and come out sweatier than usual. REALLY curbs my appetite, shit's great.

>>35974856
Walgreens, have to ask OTC.
>>
Prescribed 20mg adderol XR 1/day. Any issues with adding bronkaid only?
>>
maybe try Taurine and Magnesium Glycinate to tame the edge

Taurine and Glycine are both inhibitory and magnesium promotes relaxation as its used in cells to close signal transmission pathways while calcium opens them..

Other things which promote relaxation are Chamomile Potassium Citrate
>>
>>35974856
Walmart bruh. Just don't buy too much otherwise they'll think you're manufacturing something.
>>
>>35975430
What's the reason for including aspirin in a stack? Anyone? I genuinely don't know.
>>
>>35972873
>homemade meth general
>>
>>35974871

Could it possibly be because he repeated 'EC stack' in every single sentence rather than replacing it with a pronoun? (Hint: yes)
>>
>>35981787
I take three doses a day with a 4hr interval between each dosage. I take a dose before hitting the gym in the morning which varies from 5am - 7am, hit the gym and come back home and relax till next dosage. 9am - 11am next dose, do a bit of cardio and it curbs hunger. 1pm - 3pm last dose, leaving me 11hours for it to wear off by the time I go to sleep.
>>
>>35980868
they say not to combine the both. after the 10 weeks of EC stack, hit up the yhomb for 2 weeks then back to EC
>>
Any decent way to get pure ephedrine hcl in Burgerland? Currently using Bronkaid and feel weird shoving 1.2g of guaifenesin down my gullet every day just to get 75mg of e sulfate.
>>
That feel when ausfag and ephedrine is banned.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GriJsO212B0
>>
>>35974856
Couldn't find it at CVS which was weird, but I was able to find both caffeine pills & Bronkaid at Walgreens. For the Bronkaid you have to take a card from the shelf and bring it to the pharmacy counter to get it OTC. They check your ID and apparently you can't get more than two boxes a month, but otherwise it's fairly painless.
>>
>>35985235
I think the logic is that it lowers your blood pressure, which can go up with stimulant (ephedrine, caffeine) use.
>>
File: 11-4-2015.png (158 KB, 414x526) Image search: [Google]
11-4-2015.png
158 KB, 414x526
Can you drink alcohol when on it?
>>
>>35972873
Good shit, but careful not to blow your heart up

I throw in a baby aspirin to, and make it ECA. EC is for fags
>>
>>35987897
I do.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.