[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EC(A) stack thread. Discuss everything EC(A) related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1453812144344.png (7 KB, 535x365) Image search: [Google]
1453812144344.png
7 KB, 535x365
EC(A) stack thread. Discuss everything EC(A) related.
>>
>>35942689
i just pop the whole damn thing. quit being a pussy.
>>
What's the actual benefit/purpose of including the aspirin?
>>
>>35942689
Started last week.
16mg E and 200mg C as soon as I wake up, at the gym within 20 minutes of that.

I've never drank coffee or had caffeine before in my life. Just have never enjoyed it. I was way more awake and more focused immediately and seemed to be able to focus more at work afterwards too.
But around 9-10am I get super jittery.
But it seems to be working. I don't get hunger pains like I did before. I eat because I know it's time to eat, not because I'm starving.
>>
>>35942884
Reduced chance of blood clots
>>
File: 4L_qqIbNAD9.jpg (75 KB, 620x548) Image search: [Google]
4L_qqIbNAD9.jpg
75 KB, 620x548
>>35942689
Why is this method supposedly superior to DNP?
>>
>>35942993
It's not, considering effectiveness. It's just much more difficult to kill yourself when using it, plus it only uses substances which are legal to sell for human consumption
>>
>>35943006
Ephidrine is illegal here :-/
>>
>>35943212
>and so is correct spelling :-/
>>
It doesn't work, that's why no one talks about it.

>it suppresses muh appetite

Eat more satisfying food, veggies, soda water.

>it's a good pre work out

I don't see how it's better than black coffee.

>it spares muscle

That one is still up in the air.

>it helps me burn fat

No, no it doesn't. You need to be in calorie deficit anyway to lose weight.

There is no easymode pill except for some kind of roid.
>>
>>35943276
>I don't see how it's better than black coffee.
>Caffeine is no better than caffeine
>>
>>35942689
I just started again.

I always hate starting. My balls and dick shrinks up, get too jittery, heart catches on fire.

But damn it I lose weight.
>>
>>35943288
Yes, but you don't need another pill which will frequently run out of. Besides, you'll become immune to caffeine quickly taking it so much. Do you really think it's a good idea to voluntarily take caffeine after a work out?

EC stack stack 16-20 dollars

Coffee - basically free
>>
>>35943306
Your own stupidity betrays you.
>>
>>35942689

What's with the 16mg?
Been doing 25mg for 20 yrs, when did they decide to change this?
>>
>>35943306
>Immune
You shouldn't use caffeine if you don't need it and you should never run an EC-stack for longer periods of time. The ephedrine is proven to kill appetite, which makes it efficient for people who struggle with that factor, and if you're not resistent to caffeine it will help you through the day when lacking food. EC works, but yes, it is a short cut.

Coffee is not the same as pure caffeine. it has a different chemical structure and get processed differently.
>>
>>35943320
Yes, because taking caffeine all day is smart. It doesn't matter, this stuff doesn't burn fat, and you can't prove it does.

Why did johnny lose weight? He was eating in at 500 calorie deficit. Damn, thank god for the ec stack.
>>
>>35943334
Again this appetite thing. Who's really going around going I'M STARVING I'M STARVING. Your diet sucks, you have no willpower or don't fast regularly.
>>
>>35943349
>Why did Johnny loose weight?
>He suppressed his body's signals telling him to eat and ate less as a result.
>>
>>35943358
So what? It works
>>
>>35943358
This is pathetic.

Literally bitter. I bet you're fat.
>>
I feel like I'm in a crazy house, I'm trying to help you guys. You'll only lose weight with a consistent calorie deficit. You don't need pills to blunt hunger. If you're taking ec stack for that, there is seriously something wrong with your diet. Any anons whoever wanted to try this, seriously don't bother.
>>
>>35943453
Did someone hurt you, anon?
>>
>>35943453
I still think you're fat as fuck and have zero clue.
>>
>>35943306
Lmao
50 ephedrine = $5.99
100 caffeine pills = $5.99
2 E/1 C a day = $0.30
Canadian. So that's like $0.04 US.
Pretty sure a cup of coffee costs more than $0.30 a day
>>
Where do USA fags get ephedrine? I live in a rather shitty city and asking for OTC shit (like Bronc-aid) w/o a prescription never works.
>>
>>35943840
Go for a road trip and do it somewhere else I guess. Bronkaid is the thing people usually use.
>>
>>35943840
I'll mail you some from Canada breh
>>
does anyone know where to get it cheap in europe?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-19-00-28-11.png (553 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-19-00-28-11.png
553 KB, 1280x720
>>35942689
>that's how much ephedra you're supposed to take.
This explains how I developed a horrible drug dependency that put my life in the shitter for seven months that I'm just barely starting to claw my way out of. I was taking upwards of 750mgs every 24 hour time period and coffee was constantly incoming. I say "24 hour time period" because days ceased to exist. I would, on average, take two naps every week. No sleep.
And here I thought everyone on /fut/ was a fucked up druggo like I was...
>>
>>35945502
why did you take such massive amounts. are you retarded?
>>
>>35946446
>are you retarded
Yes. Yes I am.
>>
>>35946446
I should add that my short term memory is complete shit as a result. I used to look at license plates while driving and memorise them out of boredom. Now it's extremely difficult for me to even remember new people's faces. At least I still have my 4.0 GPA r-right?
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>35945502
nigga taking that much, you might as well just have taken meth
>>
>>35946507
I actually considered "progressing" onto meth, but ultimately decided not to because it'd ruin my teeth. God damn, I never really talked about this until now. I never realized quite how fucked up and retarded I was.
>>
>>35946543
did you start taking it for cutting purposes or did it help you focus on studying and shit?
>>
recommended sources for Ephedrine and Caffine? Do you take a single pill or separate?
>>
>>35946574
not him but it does help you focus imo, not adderall level but it is slightly noticeable.

but i dont get addicted to ec stack when im on it, i can come off cold turkey and feel normal the next day. it really depends on the person (if you have an addictive personality you should probably stay away)
>>
Anybody else get their sinuses crazy fucked up from bronkaid? I ec'd on a psmf for about two months and after I stopped I had terrible sinus congestion for at least 2 months.

I'd love to start again because it makes short extreme cuts so much easier, but I'm not looking forward to destroying my sinuses again
>>
>>35946505
Have you recovered your short term memory? I've noticed I'm not as sharp as I used to be with my short term memory but I only take around 12.5mg a day
>>
>>35946574
I started it because I had done keto twice before as it was the only way to deal with my hunger. I decided it was too unhealthy of a diet (fucking irony) so I'd try ephedra. Got some bronkaid, started taking 3 75mg tabs a day along with some caffeine. Every single aspect of my life got better. I slowly realized that ephedra is what made me better at everything.

This just got worse and worse in terms of abuse. Then I got hired at a warehouse working 42 hours in three days (3am-5pm Saturday, Sunday, Monday).

The first weekend was pure torture, so I decided to try to make it better the way everything else was made better - more ephedra. The 14 hour shifts become easier and easier the more I took. It wasn't too long until I starting eating it like candy.

Then I finally lost my virginity. This is the most painful part before the withdrawals. I fucked a dude for five hours before I gave up. I stayed hard forever, but my dick felt like nothing. I attributed this to the ephedra immediately stopped cold turkey. I had work a couple hours after that and that's where it goes sour.

I threw away all my ephedra so when I crashed like the fucking Titanic at the beginning of my shift... I lost my forklift license soon after. The withdrawals along with the crash were too much to allow me to operate the forklift with any kind of safety.

I went from making over 700 a week to NEET for seven months and now I just got a janitor job for 9 and hour.

The seven months were hard, but I fell in love while going through the worst of it and now that I'm back to being productive, I couldn't be happier. It was a terrible experience, but I learned a lot from it.
>>
>>35946918
>12.5 mg a day
My memory is getting better very very very slowly. It's a long process and I don't think I'll ever get it all back, but I wouldn't worry about it if you only took that little.
>>
>>35946937
>I fucked a dude for five hours before I gave up

Never change /fit/
>>
Reminder that if you take ec stack you can hand over your natty card
>>
>>35943840
It's otc, you don't need a prescription. If they say you do, make em prove you need it, then proceed to bitch to corporate and get the pharmacist fired. If they need a reason just say you don't have insurance and can't afford asthma medicine, or fuck you I don't need a reason.
>>
>>35946784
Expectorant bruh, that's why it's better to get the 8mg pure stuff from Canada
>>
>>35946937
Way to taper off retard. You deserve to be a janitor.
>>
>>35947460
Most people my age are getting min wage so thank you I guess.
>>
>>35947432
Is there a way people typically order shit from Canada, bc guanefesin (spelling close-ish) fucks me up good, but I want that sweet, sweet no appetite and ludicrous focus for my next psmf in a couple months.
>>
>>35943276

Nigger are you serious with this shit

>it suppresses muh appetite

That's exactly the fucking purpose of caffeine and ephedrine just enhances the effect

>I don't see how it's better than black coffee.

caffeine + ephedrine > caffeine

>You need to be in calorie deficit anyway to lose weight.

No shit, that's why taking an appetite suppressant is useful
>>
>>35948062
You could have some idiot like me package a bunch of it up and try mailing it to you. But who knows if it'll even make it there.
>>
>>35943276
>There is no easymode pill except for some kind of roid.

>doubts ECA
>thinks roids are magic pills
>>
>>35943453
You don't take ECA for the appetite suppression. You take it because it's proven to spare muscle when you're in a caloric deficit. Come on, anons. Study your shit.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.