[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I hide that I'm using steroids? I want people to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: 4.jpg (59 KB, 494x320) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
59 KB, 494x320
How do I hide that I'm using steroids? I want people to think I actually worked for my muscles but lately I've been getting called out.
>>
Just make sure you don't die in a sauna at 22 from multiple hearth attacks and you should be fine brah
>>
>>35743217
get a tattoo in fancy letters on your chest saying, "Natty 4 Life"
>>
>>35743217
dont get too lean
dont roid too hard
home gym
>>
>>35743217
you wont get questioned unless you're end bulk or you try to leave humanity behind
>>
>>35743217
You cant. I'm natty and I've had people ask me if I've taken steroids. I have the satisfaction of knowing I didnt cheat, which is all that matters.
>>
people like you is why natty lifting is so futile. thinking logically there's no reason not to take steroids and lie about taking them but to actually do that you need to have morals of a bag of shit
>>
>>35743524
>there's no reason not to take steroids
err..
mate..
>>
>>35743541
They really are fake muscles.
>>
>>35743568
They're not fake muscles, I was just telling the block that he's a fucking retard if he thinks only reason not to take steroids is moral highground
>>
>>35743581
Steroids are safer than almost all alternatives retard. The problem is unknowledgable people abuse them without knowing what's going on which is not a fault of the steroids.

While natty I do agree natty lifting is almost futile if you want to look top 1% aesthetic without supreme genes. I stay natty because I want to be the best I can make MYSELF, but I know almost nobody has the same level of integrity. I do worry I might even cave myself if I don't make the gains I want
>>
>>35743638
Stop watching Zyzz videos.
>>
>>35743638
>Steroids are safer than almost all alternatives retard
What alternatives? Are you retarded?
>>
>>35743662
He's comparing steroids to creatine and whey..
It's obvious that he's an underage curlbro, leave him alone.
>>
>>35743651
You either disagree with the point that steroids are safer than almost all alternatives which is idiotic considering doctors prescribe it for a shitload of things, or you disagree that most people will jump into illegal substances at some point in their lifting career which is again idiotic because you clearly have zero idea how the industry is.
>>
>>35743662

than being a fucking sadkunt
>>
>>35743662
He probably means PEDs.
We know more about steroids this is true but that doesn't make them safer. One of the unknown PEDS could be safer than anything else and we just wouldn't know it yet so these claims are silly.
>>
>>35743662
Sorry. Am I supposed to regurgitate bro science on this board only? Look in every fraud thread and see how many options you have. Roids is safer than all of them when dosed correctly moron
>>
>>35743217
this is one of the reasons why i stay natty. already got some people who accuse me of steroids but most people just mire me. when you take steroids you will look like some weird freak to 95% of the people
>>
for real tho, if you didn't have to use a needle everyone and their mom would use roids.

like if you could just eat little gummy bear roids loool

but the reality is you faggots are just huge pussies afraid of needles.
>>
>>35743707
Also the fact that you need to keep taking them and taking them for life if you want to keep dem gainzzz
>>
>>35743730

>steel beam boners and gains for the rest of my life

ya sounds so awful man
>>
>>35743638
>le its safe with knowledge meme

Every juicehead claims they are knowledgeable
>>
>>35743217
Take such small dosages over such a long period of time that the gains you make could conceivably be natural
>>
>>35743730
>implying i cant pct along with hcg use and keep 90% of my roid gains

keep being delusional you natty scum
>>
>>35743750
and huge toll on endocrine system
>B-but /fraud/ told me that..
Yes you're absolutely right.. come on.. cruise on roids, it'll be all sunshine and butterflies, come on anon.
>>
>>35743818
>250mg/week
>hard on endocrine
>>
>unironically killing your gonades at a young age and hoping they start back once you get off the gear

??
>>
Deny deny deny

People think Kali fucking Muscle is natty

Had a coworker literally tell me Arnold was natty

People are fucking stupid, it's not hard
>"oh I started using this new supplement"
>"oh I started working out twice a day"
>"oh I got on a new workout program"
>"oh I started eating more carbs and protein"
>"oh I started eating more calories"

This list of excuses goes on
>>
>>35743950
Bitch nigga come talkin dis shit betchu ain't even on that hyphy food nigga come out here and own these bars and rep five hunnid on da bench bitch ass nigga thinkin you don't get no results with top ramen and tuna
>>
>>35743217
>I want people to think I actually worked for my muscles
you didnt though. so just say just admit you gear. why the fuck does it matter.
>>
>>35743818
>huge toll on endocrine
[citation needed]
>>35743756
Also no one thinks they are dumb, that doesn't mean there are no smart people in the world.
Look at statistics, roids are safer than fucking aspirin or coffee
>>
>>35743915
that's the main thing if you go on you're supposed to realize this is a lifetime decision
>>
>>35743701
>believing the other roiders on the fraud threads
top kek, keep doing roids faggot lets see how it goes later in life.
>>
>>35743818

your endocrine system doesn't give a flying fuck as evidenced by the literal tens millions of people that havr been using gear since the 50s.
>>
>>35743217
Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new pics. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.
>>
>>35743217
Why are you caring about other people opinion, who cares if you're natty or not.
>>
>>35743217
Just hide your shriveled balls from everyone.
>>
File: NNNYES.jpg (21 KB, 467x368) Image search: [Google]
NNNYES.jpg
21 KB, 467x368
>>35743246
kekd
>>
>>35743217
You don't. Normal people would already think you're on juice just by virtue of you being bigger than them. Now that you're being called out by people that have half a clue you may as well go all in.

>he didn't stay natty and get accused of juicing for the ultimate confidence boost
Stay pleb bro.
>>
>>35744126
Quiet, calculator.
We'll call you when we need you.
>>
>>35743541
I think after a certain point he is right. I have been training for 2years and put a lot of effort into it. I do look like I lift and get compliments that my arms look huge but honestly when I look into the mirror I just don't see it and I know I will not get much bigger from here on out. I think if you want to look impressive there is no other way man.

As a natty you will either always be fat or too small you can't be shredded and big. And how do you motivate yourself to keep going once you realise that you are stuck.
>>
roiders wanting people to think they're natty just shows how insecure and vain they are

>start juicing
>get mad that people accuse you of juicing
they're obviously jealous!
>>
>>35743217
LOL im natty brah and i get 'called out' from people at my gym
>>
>>35745421
samefag, also im vegan and i rub that in peoples face when they call me out or ask me how the fuck im so shredded, feels good
>>
File: image.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1914) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1914
>>35745432
>I'm vegan
>and natty
>>
>>35745368
>"roiders wanting people to think they're natty just shows how insecure and vain they are"
+1
>>
>>35743638
I've heard people that don't know the difference between clenbuterol and steroids and they roid.
>>
>>35744051
But I specifically said I'm natty? I simply know that roids are safer than most alternatives considering they're one of the most widely used branch of treatment by doctors.

Pretty sure there are even countries where it's legal to go to the doctor to get recreational steroids. Not sure tho
>>
>>35745421
When I signed up for a membership at a chain gym so I could train while I'm traveling, I actually had to sign a slip of paper that basically said that if any of the staff at the fascilities suspected me of roiding, I'd be subject to a test to disprove it, or get my membership revoked.

I don't fucking get it, it's not like I'd be hurting anyone by juicing and getting juicy, and it's none of the fucking gym's business if I cheat in a contest to win prize money, it's the fucking lifting/bodybuilding federation's business to drug check me.
>>
>>35743217

why do you care?
>>
>>35745446
The duck is wrong with your chest familiar?
>>
>>35745625
shitty insertions, too bad hes a great guy
>>
>>35745569
they most likely fear you'll source to other members. Most businesses don't want drug and drug activity in their premises. Try golds or powerhouse, they practically give you a syringe with your free PT session .
>>
>>35743950
This.

I've put on mass with steroids, and not had anyone mention it.
I get a good pump and get leaner, and I get accused.

Normies do not know shit about steroids or what is even possible natty. Just deny it, and laugh.
Most of them think steroids are instant liver cancer and heart attacks anyway, and clearly you've not got either.
>>
>>35743419
DYEL DETECTED
>>
File: 1443902084465.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443902084465.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>>35743419
Scooby please
>>
>>35743246
If anybody attacks your hearth fend them off with the poker and coal scuttle.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.