[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so what are the benefits of doing cardio? and should I be doing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
so what are the benefits of doing cardio?

and should I be doing cardio if I'm trying to clean bulk to 180 while aiming for a bf of 10% (whilst being 171 at 18-20% bf)?
>>
bumpsies
>>
you should always be doing cardio whether you are bulking cutting or maintaining. Just factor it into your calorie count.

Benefits are better heart. You will have more stamina for shit and it works out your body in ways lifting doesnt. You dont have to go overboard with it and run a half marathon everyday, but even 1 mile 3 times a week is better than nothing.
>>
>bulking to reduce bodyfat
>>
>>35713014
I see, but will it help me lower my bf so that whilst I'm bulking my muscles show more?
>>
>>35713030
b-but its clean bulking..
>>
>>35713055
i guess? If youre trying to bulk (gain weight) you are probably going to gain fat too. If this worries you, id recommend being an autistic cunt and counting your calories and exact calories burned and trying to get excess cals into the <300 range.
>>
>>35713068
Clean bulking doesn't mean you gain muscle and lose fat...
>>
>>35713068
Top kek pls be bait
>>
>fell for the cardio kills gains troll when I first started lifting at 130 pounds
>now weigh 200 pounds
>get out of breath when walking

Take it from me kids, don't skip your cardio.
>>
well what should I do? I'm 5'11 and weigh 171 with 18~% bf. I wanna be 10% bf with 180. what do?
>>
bumps
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.