[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I am 23. 5' 9" and 152 lbs right now. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: meee.png (871 KB, 772x1045) Image search: [Google]
meee.png
871 KB, 772x1045
Hey /fit/

I am 23. 5' 9" and 152 lbs right now. I used to be 246 lbs at my heaviest. But I went full retard and essentially starved myself down to 136 lbs. I kept trying to lose weight because no matter how much I lost weight I still felt squishy and saggy all over. I now realize that is cause I barely had/have any muscle.

I have been on ICF 5X5 for a couple months now. My lifts are laughable but here they are:

(all of them are for 5x5)
Squat: 95 lbs -> 155 lbs
Bench: 85 lbs -> 110 lbs
OHP: 45 lbs -> 70 lbs
Deadlift: 105 lbs -> 185 lbs

My problem is that I look like a T-rex. I have barely any muscle mass in my upper body. And I my progress for upper body lifts has been very slow and I keep stalling. But that hasn't happened for Squat or Deadlift. Do I stick to this program or would I be better of going for a more upper body focused program. Any recommendations and suggestions? I feel so fucking weak and ugly.
>>
>>35706619
that squishy and saggy feeling is loose ski
>>
>>35706858
*skin
>>
The fact that you dont look like a gross sack of bones right now after the weight loss, you are blessed. My 5x5 lifts are extremely similar to yours, just my bench is a bit higher. Stick to the program until you start getting sharp pains, or until you hit a plateau in that routine. By then, youll be able to build your very own routine to your liking, so you can focus more on everything but your quads.
>>
>>35706619
>>35706619
If that is you on the top, currently, right now you are in a great starting position to make some great lean gains.

Do a 5x5 split and focus on strength. Dont try to bulk to fast and just lean gains ur way to sexy.
>>
>>35706619

man ur in a good place dude

keep on doing what your doing .. sick progress
>>
>>35706924

I do have skin that sags when I bend over. But I feel it is more just residual fat than loose skin. What are your stats? And are you bulking or cutting? I keep reading about recomping because as a former fatty I am scared of getting fat again and desu I still have fat (belly and lower back) but I have heard that is too slow.
>>
>>35706945

Yes that is me this morning. By lean gains do you mean eat at a maintenance? Or a slow bulk? Right now desu I don't really track my calories because it is such a pain. I just try to eat a lot of protein and my weight has stayed about the same for two months. I do feel I have put on some muscle...
>>
>>35706619
The fuck ? The top picture does not look anything like the bottom. Did you have surgery for gyno? Either way, color me impressed. Inspirational stuff, son.
>>
>>35707223

Well thankfully I didn't have gyno...It was all fat. I lost a lot of weight initially just by fixing my diet. I started lifting seriously a clips months ago.
>>
>>35707450
What is the timeframe between the pictures?
Also great job on having virtually no stretch marks after all that weight loss.
>>
>>35708575

A couple years desu
>>
>>35707017
Definitely "count" your calories. I say "count" because it's a loose term, make sure you're eating at an amount required for your bulk, but do a lean bulk. Eat healthy foods, gain mass slowly over time, you'll do great. You're in an awesome starting position for it.
>>
>>35706619
You look way better than your lifts. I'm significantly stronger but look like absolute shit compared to you....
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.