[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hlep.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1280x960
/fit/, am 135 lb manlet. Need advice on an oblique routine. Everything I've tried either doesn't feel like it really targets that shit, or looks really fucking stupid. Want cut obs, don't want to be social outcast while doing it. What do?

Pic related, it's me.
Also r8 while I'm here, I guess.
Bench 245
Squat 315
Deadlift ???
>>
>>35701227
In on thread
Need to get fish gill like obliques
>>
File: TinyTrip.png (110 KB, 603x356) Image search: [Google]
TinyTrip.png
110 KB, 603x356
>>
>>35701316
Thanks. It's so fucking hard finding a routine online, oblique workouts somehow fall under the category of all generic ab workouts according to Google. Infuriating. Need something that works so I figured why not ask fit.

Also self bump.
>>
>>35701227
>bench 245

What are you, 5'3"

>oblique routine
Your obliques are already overdeveloped, they don't need extra attention
>>
>>35701227
Also, we can't really rate you because your picture is misleading. It looks like you have kind of bad insertions all around. We haven't seen your legs and back though.

I also suggest that you not lie about your bench press if you are. If you claim to bench 110 pounds over your bodyweight and don't look capable of it, you ought to include a video.

Thanks m8.
>>
>>35701405
5"7'ish
I feel like my abs are but my obliques aren't? See the anon who posted a core workout in front of me. That's what I'm aiming for.

>>35701485
I'm all legit. I'd gladly post vid, anyone in 775 area who could spot? I don't really know anyone else who lifts ever since I left for college. I can post better quality pics later, just needed something to show how abs are overdeveloped and obs feel less so. Thanks man.
>>
File: VanGogh.png (21 KB, 1018x686) Image search: [Google]
VanGogh.png
21 KB, 1018x686
I don't really know the name, but I've seen people sort of lean their hips on the preacher curl rack and hold a pl8 in one hand and just lean over and straighten back up.

Picture included because of fucking retarded explanation.
>>
>>35701355
>Squats, OHP, and bench in the same day plus accessories

rest in pepperoni breh
>>
>>35701636
Thank you anon. I do that for back days, but I never thought to do it for my sides. Will try and report back.
>>
>>35701227
How do you bench 245 while having absolutely no chest?
>>
>>35701847
He doesn't - for a 5'7" 135 lb lifter who is capable of squatting 3 plates and isn't crazy lean, a 245 bench would take years and years of strength training
>>
>>35701355
didnt tiny roid?
>>
>>35701847
Bad pic of my chest?

Better?
>>
>>35701910
You don't have a video of it and you basically said you need a spotter to complete the lift.

We don't believe you can put up 245 without help.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>35701877
It did take years. Wrestled through high school, strength trained, and did pankration in college. Stopped going to college and I benched 2 plates 10s on each side when I left.

>>35701910

Pic didn't load idk why.
>>
>>35701951
Ok so yeah, you look like you can bench that weight there.
It looks like you're either 5'3" 135 or 5'7" 150 though.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.