[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit, I need some help. I'm going to do a persuasive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: boomhauer.png (154 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
boomhauer.png
154 KB, 500x380
Hey /fit, I need some help. I'm going to do a persuasive speech on why steroids should be legal. Can I get some help? Pros or cons wanted, if you know some websites that would be perfect. Thanks.
>>
pro -- everyone's body dismorphia is cured! Steroid producers will be off the black market with quality chemicals that meet safety standards -- better than the current scenario of "pray this chinese batch is okay"

con -- steroids will become a literal necessity in almost all ranks of any sports, and possibly even social life, warfare, and a bunch of other stuff. People will attempt to use them outside of doctor monitoring, misuse will be rampant. Seriously, imagine being 15 and having easy access to it. Who -wouldn't- capitalize on the opportunity?
>>
>>35698618
>steroids will become a literal necessity in almost all ranks of any sports
This already happens, m8.
>>
>>35698629
this

OP you must mention that health authorities found steroids to be pretty safe, but their advice was ignored due to the USA's desire to be seen as a clean nation in national and international sports.

The practical outcome is athletes still dope and find ways around getting caught, and regular joes are getting locked up for wanting to improve their look.
>>
Wrote a paper on this.
Young kids wanting a scholarship are gonna do whatever it takes. Even illegal drugs if that gives them a better chance.

Guys who want to recover and be faster and stronger because they depend on their bodies to put food on the table will do it. This is dangerous. It's dangerous because now you have a few guys who recover quicker, are stronger, and more powerful than their opponents/teammates who aren't using. This is how you get serious injuries. Guys who aren't recovering as fast and aren't near as strong are going to get blown up on the field.
>>
>>35698536
steroids are legal, you just need prescription.
>>
Mention how women who want to be men can get it and it's covered by insurance.
However guys who want to get slightly stronger.. it's illegal.
>>
>>35698618
Sports? Check. Warfare? Check -- US military screenings are easy to dodge unless you piss someone off and you get a special surprise screening with your particular poison ticked on the lab form. Teenagers? Check, see any remotely competitive high school football team.
>>
>>35698777
Warehouse workers among others would appreciate steroids being legal.
>>
OP here, thanks for a few tips, I'm going to start it now. I understand that they are legal in some forms however I want to show the misconceptions they have as well, if there are any other arguments I can use that would help, thanks.
>>
>>35699192
Steroids have saved people with HIV/AIDS from death.
>>
Make sure to mention that they make your dick hang lower than your balls.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.