[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they all look like they're 100 years old or have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: Physique.jpg (116 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Physique.jpg
116 KB, 620x349
Why do they all look like they're 100 years old or have facial deformities? Is it male hormones or the tanning that fucks their skin like that?
>>
It isn't a beauty contest.
>>
File: 1451404567721.jpg (56 KB, 374x393) Image search: [Google]
1451404567721.jpg
56 KB, 374x393
Fuck man theyre hideous

The one on the left looks like a WoW troll female

Middle has a dented forhead and is all around fuck ugly

Mirin right t.bh lads she is more jacked than any of us can ever claim to be but she paid for it with the granny face wrinkles

I cant beat my dick to this
>>
Jesus
>>
I'm not cherrypicking either, this shit is in an article that was published

https://www.t-nation.com/powerful-words/ladies-6-reasons-not-to-compete?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=article4299

CTRL F 3. You're not built for it.
>>
>>35697003

further down in the article

>And some women can diet like they're happily spending the summer in Auschwitz, but even so, narrow clavicles, wide hips, a thick waist...are attributes not even Charles Glass can fix.

the fuck is wrong with wide hips?

is the author gay?
>>
File: 0_10.jpg (188 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
0_10.jpg
188 KB, 620x349
>>35697066
>I'm not cherrypicking either
>>
File: 0_100.jpg (191 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
0_100.jpg
191 KB, 620x349
>>35697451
In other words, you probably are cherrypicking.
>>
>>35697021
Thank fuck for that, because they're fucking harpies.
>>
>>35697451
>>35697467
That is bikini fitness you faggot
Its different from female bodybuilding
>>
>>35697451
That's a different category you double nagger.
>>
Combination of the following
>hormones in ratios they (females)aren't supposed to have naturally
>all of the tanning
>repeated bulk/cut cycles
>single digit bf % during competition
>>
>>35697003

Ultra low body fat makes a face look gaunt, skeletal and old.
>>
>>35697003
i took steroids before and i noticed that it has several effects, all horrible for the face. 1. it depletes the fat that is necessary to look young and healthy 2. it makes your face oily and full of acne. 3. it bloats your face up with water and makes you look very round. you no longer can see your high cheekbones and chin, your face looks more like a fat person's even though you might have low bodyfat.
>>
>>35697556
WHY DOES ME LOSING BF NOT CHANGE MY FACIAL AESTHETICS THEN? WHERE IS MY JAWLINE?
>>
>>35697691
shit genetics obv
>>
>>35697054
>I cant beat my dick to this
Not with that attitude whatever it takes CMON
>>
>>35697003

Left looks like Vince McMahon
>>
>>35697408

I also caught that, I didn't get it.
>>
>>35697021
it kind of is though. nobody wants to look at ugly people
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.