[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does it bother you knowing you don't know how to fight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: ron.jpg (87 KB, 960x814) Image search: [Google]
ron.jpg
87 KB, 960x814
does it bother you knowing you don't know how to fight?
>>
No, it bothers me that I can't get away with it and would be fucked by the long arm of the law no matter how justified I am in self defense
>>
>>35694374
No, because i'm not an uncivilized barbaric turd.
>>
>>35694374
>you know how to fight
Does it bother you knowing you don't know swordsmanship?
>you know swordsmanship
Does it bother you knowing you don't know Marksmanship?
etc. etc .etc
>>
>>35694374
Does it bother you that you have the impulse of a dun nuffin
>>
>>35694374
what thefuck is wrong with his elbow
>>
>>35694374
Dat elbow
>>
>>35694374

whenever i see Kai Green i think about the gay shit he did
>>
>>35694537
what sort of retarded logic is this

how likely is it that someone challenges you to a sword fight?

being a male and knowing how to fight is beneficial considering there's a reasonable chance you'll be involved in fights at some point, assuming you go outside
>>
>>35694577
knives and guns
>calling some1 a retard on a vietnamese noodle recipe board
>>
>>35694577
>considering there's a reasonable chance you'll be involved in fights at some point, assuming you go outside
I think you are the one who doesent go outside
>>
File: 1419436610708.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1419436610708.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>can fight
>want to train
>wrist is injured
>>
but i do know how. im no blackbelt or anything but i know proper form for punching and kicking and can defend myself on the gound.
>>
>>35694557

exactly what i was thinking

dafuq
>>
File: 1453229070819.jpg (23 KB, 303x311) Image search: [Google]
1453229070819.jpg
23 KB, 303x311
>>35694374
>Never been in a fight
>I'm an annoying fuck
>Someday someone will try to beat me up
Yeah it bothers me.
>>
>>35694577
Heh... Well you're right about one thing. My skills are certainly...... Unlikely

*unsheathes uchigatana*
*a cunning smirk creeps across my face*

Time to pray to your so called "God", let's see how he deals with Japanese steel...
>>
>>35697281
Kek. Thanks for the laugh anon
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.