[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grill here, when will short guys learn to stop bulking? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: _20160119_221646.jpg (52 KB, 599x421) Image search: [Google]
_20160119_221646.jpg
52 KB, 599x421
Grill here, when will short guys learn to stop bulking? It's so gross...
>>
>>35683690
What do boobs feel like
>>
manlets will never learn
>>
>>35683707
bags of salty milk and coins
>>
>>35683690
fucking manlets when will they learn
>>
>>35683707

Firmer than you think
>>
>>35683690
>"muscles are hot!"
>"ew that short guy with muscles is overcompensating"

>"I don't have height requirements thats shallow"
>"But he has to be atleast 6 foot!"

Never had a problem getting girls before, but recently moved to America. I thought those memes on Instagram were just that, memes. I was wrong and I've never had a harder time getting women.
>>
>>35683788
I'm 6'0 decent looking white guy and my dick is still dry since I moved to US. Grills here are just different I guess
>>
>>35683835
>>35683788
My 5 foot 5 ugly fat brother gets pussy, both of you pussies have no excuse. Grow a pair, go outside, and get some.
>>
>>35683690
That guy reeeeeally should have hit those lower lats.
>>
>>35683877
Oh I go outside very often and hit on many girls. Speak with them for like 5-60 minutes, we exchange phone numbers and it's over. Most of them don't even respond later
>>
>>35683690
Women want someone who's stable and confident.

Not confident in the sense that he looks in the mirror 24/7 and is arrogant. Just someone who isn't an insecure little bitch. 1 woman in the relationship is enough.

Just lift, work, study, drive, hangout with your friends, do what you always do.

When you meet a cute girl talk to her, ask her out at some point for a cup of coffée etc. if she says no whatever leave her and do again next time.

The recipe to being a guy: Focus on your future, when you meet / see a ct girl have fun.

If you put your focus on what women instead of what you want in life, you get cucked.
>>
>>35683877
Nigger I can get pussy I'm just not going to settle for the disgusting fat pussy your brother gets
>>
>>35683980
Same here. Maybe we just used to bang way prettier grills that feel themselves fucking queens in US or something.
>>
File: '.jpg (47 KB, 504x378) Image search: [Google]
'.jpg
47 KB, 504x378
>>35683934
underrated post
>>
>>35683934
this is the conclusion im coming to myself too
>>
>>35683923
You mean his abdomen?
>>
>>35683690
Honestly, when your a stupid cunt who cares only about height then there isn't anything the short guy can do. In that picture you have the guy in the white shirt who is obviously DYEL mode. The guy to the far right is obviously fat as shit. The only guy that looks like they go to the gym is the short guy.

Yet you cunts think we are shallow when we see a bitch with big titties and think they look better then your A cup? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>35683934
DIN DIN DIN DIN
>>
>>35683690
Grill your mom. Im a grill and i dont see anything bad with it.
>>
File: clean_ol_fun.jpg (79 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
clean_ol_fun.jpg
79 KB, 250x350
>>35683690
>TFW 5'8.5
>implying I work out for the sake of impressing women

maybe I just want to be stronger for my own reasons. Like I'd ever go after your flabby pastry dough exterior that you have the audacity to call a body.

>inb4 salty manlet
>>
>>35683934
>hangout with your friends
w-what if i don't have any friends? seems so hard to meet grills
>>
>>35683690
nice arms
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.