[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What I have to eat for be like this guy? i only have 1 week at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What I have to eat for be like this guy? i only have 1 week at the gym, I have 19 years old and don't know what diet I have to do to be like this men, please help me.
>>
Try liposuction, silicon insertions, and then kill yourself
>>
>>35678923
you first, for learn good ;) seriously, please help me
>>
>>35678917
READ
>>
r u srs m8
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 500x575
H U E H U E H U E
G
I
B M O N I S P L Z
>>
>>35678917
You type like you smell bad. Smelly foreigner. Stay out of the gym.
>>
>>35678917
read the sticky 5x5

keep lurking and contrast information on internet, don't believe everything they told to you 2x8

just go to the gym and eat healthy 5x5

accept your genetics 1x5
>>
>>35678917
It depends if you're fat or not, OP. Here is a sample meal if you're fat:

eat nothing

Okay here is a sample meal if you're not fat:

cottage cheese, oatmeal, chicken and rice

And you have to workout for at least 3 hours a day if you only have one week in the gym. Otherwise you can go less times a day, but if you only have one week you have to go HARD or GO HOME. Okay, chest/tris one day and back/bis the other day, shoulders/legs the other day and repeat that. 3 hours every day at least, and maybe you can catch up to this guy.
>>
>>35679003
I do:
MONDAYS: LEGS AND SHOULDERS
TUESDAYS: CHEST AND BIS
WEDNESDAY: BACK AND TRICEPS
THURSDAYS: FOREARMS AND "TWINS (LEGS)" AND ABS
FRIDAYS: CARDIO
ALL DAYS I DO CARDIO 20-25 MINS
WHAT DO YOU THING ABOUT MY TRAINING?
>>
>>35679058
Good balance, but how long do you spend in the gym? Cardio should be 40 minutes, if you have to walk or something that's fine but 25 minutes is not enough.
>>
>>35679058
ALL DAYS = MONDAY TO FRIDAY, MY TYPE OF BODY IS MESOMORPH
>>
>>35679071
I GO TO THE GYM AT 4:30 AND GO OUT 7-7:30
>>
>>35679080
Okay just make sure you're actually lifting that long and not fucking around in the gym, some people go in and then get dressed and fuck around and talk and shower and shit, you have to spend that long actually lifting! 3 hours lifting! Then up your cardio. Take pictures and update us on your progress bro
>>
>>35679103
Bro, yes no pain no gain! but it's good if i do cardio before the training? and i'll do 4 series of 12 repetitions, for all the exercices, it's that okey for my goals?
>>
>>35679128
No cardio after training. Cardio should be so exhausting to the point where if you tried to do it before training you wouldn't be able to lift anything. You lift, then take 10 minute break, then do your 40 minute cardio. 4x12 is okay for your goals!
>>
>>35679137
so much thank's! have a good day =)
>>
>>35678917
Spend a whole day doing rows on the rowing machine
>>
>>35678964
Holy shit what a vile and racist post, i reported u man.what the fuck...
>>
>>35679058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM3GQ-xjojA
>>
>>35678993
Solid routine
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.