[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Adderall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Adderall_20mg_capsules.jpg (965 KB, 1281x1357) Image search: [Google]
Adderall_20mg_capsules.jpg
965 KB, 1281x1357
I have an appointment later this month with my psychiatrist to switch from some antipsys I've been taking for three years to Adderall. I have the OK from my family cosigners, so it's a done deal at this point.

I've never had experiences with Adderall before but uni is starting soon, and trying to keep up a fitness regimen and overall be happy and high functioning has pushed me to start with it. How have your experiences been with it? How did it affect your life, in or out of the gym? Did you get addicted, do you still take it? Every bit of info helps.
>>
For some people stimulants are a god-send for others, like me, they are the devil.

Stimulants broke my dick something wicked and months after having any things still aren't back to proper. Just be weary and make sure you exercise self control.
>>
why are you switching from APs to amphetamine? They're literally opposite drugs.
>>
It's a very powerful stimulant, similar in structure to meth, it will rob you of your appetite and therefore of any gains. It is completely unnecessary and over prescribed. Prescription medication = never gonna make it. Just get more sleep and eat cleaner, i garantee that will yield better results than taking amphetamines. Coming from a 4 year meth/heroin addict, my life is 10000 times better now that I am completley sober
>>
>>35673353
The APs do nothing anymore, my parents (the cosigners) actually tell me I shouldn't even take them anymore. When i don't take them I generally feel better and and happier.
>>
>>35673338
The "broken dick" side effect only goes on until you have a decent tolerance. Or you can wait for it to wear off and your pee pee will return to full strength
>>
>>35673366
Once you have a tolerance, your appetite returns in full. For about a week op will eat like 1500 cals a day. so he will just need to make up for it is all.
>>
Dude don't fuck with adderall. You'll end up paying the price for that shit with anxiety and depression. The crash is brutal.
>>
>>35673366
>Coming from a 4 year meth/heroin addict,
dude op is mentally ill and probably needs those meds. a controlled dosage of something made in a modern pharmaceutical factory is something different than your methhead ass taking meth for the lulz and making it yourself in a van.

>bah I was retarded and it hurt me
you sound like the faggot that did 2000mg dnp and now is all about the dangers of weight loss pills.
>>
>>35676295
What if I already have anxiety and depression??
>>
>>35676555
Then you'll be suicidal
>>
>>35676538
>dude op is mentally ill
kek
>>
Adderall constricts the veins disallowing a complete pump. You're only limiting yourself.

Also, you could probably do without any medication but now you're so dependent on it that you can't stand to go through the day without it. Good job.
>>
>>35676538
>controlled dosage of something made in a modern pharmaceutical factory is something different
I would not trust companies like that
>>
>>35676788
>they surely make a product that is less clean than something that some redneck methhead made in his trailer
>>
>>35676849
lesser of two evils
>>
>>35676788
>implying pharmaceutical companies don't have strict standards that must comply to cGMPs otherwise they get shut the fuck down
>>
I honestly hated taking it. I felt nauseous, could not keep up with my macros. Every single afternoon, I would get the worst headaches. I would also get extremely pissed off at any little thing (I am usually pretty chill, so this was odd for me). Oh, and it better be covered by your health insurance, otherwise you are paying between $200-$300 per prescription fill up.
>>
>>35676906
>implying they didn't learn how to work around such standards a long time ago

I admire how you trust in the system of rules and regulations but these rules are not omnipotent
>>
File: 0001B3VPERPACRV4-C116-F4.jpg (40 KB, 625x455) Image search: [Google]
0001B3VPERPACRV4-C116-F4.jpg
40 KB, 625x455
>>35673308
>Adderall

it's basically amphetamine right? so yeah, plenty of experience. usually i go for 2-4 day binges. no sleep, no food, just video games and masturbation.

it's great but i feel like shit for the rest of the week.

not good for the gyjm
>>
>>35673308
The only problem I see with it (Was on it by prescription for about two months)
Like anything, theres a careful balance between actually needing it and relying on it.
After a couple of months, I was actually able to take the study habits and stuff I learned while taking adderall and just started applying that.
No longer need those pills
>>
File: 1446233699026.jpg (120 KB, 542x467) Image search: [Google]
1446233699026.jpg
120 KB, 542x467
I've been taking prescribed adderall off and on for around 3 years now. Definately made getting my masters degree easier because I get easily distracted sometimes especially with video games. No idea if I have ADD or not but my family doctor didn't give a fuck and I wanted the pills to help me so he gave em to me. I never got addicted, they weren't addicting (to me). The come down wasn't bad it just made me more irritable and less social.

Last year or so I switched to Vyvance and it was better for me and felt a lot cleaner compared to adderall. Fyi I've taken adderall instant release and extended release but I started on extended release and got instant because I wanted to stock pile them. I'm heading to medical school in a few months so I'll probably be using them here and there.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.