[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Love Handles"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: handles.jpg (52 KB, 970x646) Image search: [Google]
handles.jpg
52 KB, 970x646
So I'm a decently fit dude, but being a computer guy, I've come to develop the so-called "love handles". Anyone here that knows a good workout to lose that?
Can't really afford a gym though, so anything do-at-home would be preferable.
>>
>>35666424
Hey man
Fuck you man
Readthefuckingstickyman
>>
What's your daily diet? Do you snack when sitting at the computer?

Body weight exercises are a good start. Burpees, push-ups, pull-ups, etc.
>>
nothing

you have to lose body fat for that

stop eating so much

read the sticky fgt
>>
You can't target fat loss.
Just keep building muscle, then change your eating habits and cut in a year.
>>
>>35666424

Have you tried eating less food?
>>
read the sticky faggot
>>
>>35666424
>decently fit
>doesn't work out
Pick one
>>
>>35666769
HAES
>>
Hey guys i have no idea how fat loss works, but definitely due to computers and not me being a undisciplined fat fuck, I've acquired fat.

I don't want to lift or run, or count calories, so can anyone tell me what to do to lose this fat that doesn't threaten the status quo or my ego?

Thanks
>>
post body picture OP
>>
>>35667217
You lazy piece of shit. Lol
>>
>>35666424

read the sticky retard
>>
Bait thread, I fucking hope.
>>
my piss handles have been there my whole life so even though my front has slimmed a bit since i started my diet/routine the skin will still drag ass back there for probably a few months.

and i'm not even 150lbs
>>
>>35666424
You didn't specifically develop love handles, you got generally fat. If you want to loose the love handles, you'll got to drop the body fat.

In laymen terms, eat less calories than you require and the body fat will slowly reduce.

ALSO READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>35666424
Burn them off with fire.
Then read the fucking sticky while you're in the ICU.
>>
gotta lose fat

you'll see your abs long before you get rid of them

six pack short cuts guy on youtube says don't even bother working obliques but i don't trust him i'm working on them anyway
>>
>>35666424
FATTY FAT FAT FATTY FAT
LOL
LOOK AT FATTY FAT FAT
ABAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
fat
>>
>>35666424

Read the sticky you fat piece of lazy shit
>>
File: 80klnwcity_figure12_large.jpg (298 KB, 1024x723) Image search: [Google]
80klnwcity_figure12_large.jpg
298 KB, 1024x723
>>35666424
I was in the same boat, big love handles and belly/abdomen, yet slightly toned/defined muscles in arms/legs etc. Mostly from sitting on my arse on a computer all day

While everyone memeing ready-the-sticky and eat less is right, I'd add that you can and should check out

>Computer Guy Syndrome
https://www.reddit.com/comments/exgiu/a_guide_to_fixing_computer_guy_posture_upper_body/
Which has a great albeit shallow bredth of information on flexibility and more

and this guy who has some great computer guy posture related shit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm9L0RIhR3s

On top of those, good diet, good cardio and good core strength are enough to get you lean and tight again
>>
>>35666769
American
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.