[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just leave this here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 750x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 750x784
I'll just leave this here.
>>
Can you link whatever this is ? I'm concerned.
>>
Fat people paying for poop pills so they can have their extra side of large fries would actually have a comedic value to it.
>>
sure it's not like you taste the poop
>>
>people would literally eat shit so they can eat more shit.
>>
So basically, they are going to take poop pills, then eat 5000 calories a day and wonder why they aren't losing weight.
>>
>hate fat people so much you trick them into eating shit
>>
>>35658854
Its a bit legit. Won't make you skinny. It'll populate your gut with the proper bacteria it needs.
This has bigger connotations for like auto immune diseases and people who have insufficient gut bacteria.
>>
>>35659073
Was going to type exactly this
>>
File: 1453005625331.jpg (25 KB, 266x285) Image search: [Google]
1453005625331.jpg
25 KB, 266x285
>about to swallow pill
>glass of water empty
>go to the kitchen with pill on mouth
>just before refilling the glass you notice the pill started to dissolve
>swallow with weird taste on mouth
>think about the taste all day
>remember every second it is poop

NOPE
>>
these are good for people who spend a extended period of time on antibiotics.
>>
lol america is so fucked up
>>
>>35658854
saw a funny comment about these pills on here the other week

'fatties would literally rather eat human shit rather than diet'
>>
>>35658854
Wouldn't it be a suppository? That's how fecal transplants are done today.
>>
You can get the same healthy gut flora change by eating keto, with less of the risks that are associated with other people's fecal matter (like infection, allergic/immune response, disease transmission, feeling weird for literally taking another person's shit into your body, etc).
>>
>>35659791
>Citation needed
>>
people on this board would take anything

doesn't even have to be in a pill or frozen
>>
>>35659882

Therapeutic fasting and ketosis is discussed at length on an episode of the Tim Ferriss Show podcast, specifically an interview with Dr. Dom D'Agostino.

>http://fourhourworkweek.com/2015/11/03/dominic-dagostino/

>Dr. Dominic “Dom” D’Agostino (@DominicDAgosti2) is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Molecular Pharmacology and Physiology at the University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, and a Senior Research Scientist at the Institute for Human and Machine Cognition (IHMC).
>The primary focus of Dom’s laboratory is developing and testing metabolic therapies, including ketogenic diets, ketone esters and ketone supplements to induce nutritional/therapeutic ketosis. D’Agostino’s laboratory uses in vivo and in vitro techniques to understand the physiological, cellular and molecular mechanism of metabolic therapies and nutritional strategies for peak performance and resilience. His research is supported by the Office of Naval Research (ONR), Department of Defense (DoD), private organizations and foundations.
>>
>>35659000
Eat shit so they can eat more shit.
>>
>>35659791
Actually, it's the vegetables. Particularly the fiber.

http://time.com/3936636/diet-gut-bacteria/
>>
>Indian "medicine"
>>
>>35658854
> i fucking love clickbaits
>>
>>35659135
>this
It's coming to light in science that the bacteria in your gut may play a very large role in overall health and diseases.

Of course, it's not gonna make people magically lose weight.
>>
File: pepeangry.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepeangry.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>35658854

JUST EXERCISE YOU FAT FUCKS
>>
>>35660622
>fat fucks
>exercise
choose 1
>>
I have IBS so if this could fix my poop problems I would take it in a heartbeat yes. I would eat shit to fix my own.
>>
>>35658854
>Pop "science"
>>
>>35660622
They would rather eat shit than exercise and eat right
>>
>>35660710
>tell formerly obese, still chubby friend about this.
>"they would literally eat shit to lose weight"
>he pauses then sounds really hopeful.
>"does it work then?"
>fat. Fat never changes
>>
File: iw.jpg (192 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
iw.jpg
192 KB, 1080x1920
wonder what the burps taste like
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.