[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other good /fit/-related movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: Pumping_Iron_movie_poster.jpg (47 KB, 262x400) Image search: [Google]
Pumping_Iron_movie_poster.jpg
47 KB, 262x400
Any other good /fit/-related movies?
>>
>>35658483
Bigger Faster Stronger, probably only relevant if you are thinking about taking gear though
>>
Bigger faster stronger was decent
>>
>>35658483

anyone seen Generation Iron on Netflix?

its so fucking bad .. they spent like 1-2 mins talking about Gear
>>
>>35658483
Pumping Iron

/thread
>>
>>35658600
good watch either way imo
>>
Pain & Gain was hilarious - while not technically about lifting weights, lifting weights is a huge part of the movie.
>>
>>35658700
I thought Mark Wahlbergs character was strange. He was confident enough to rob a dude, murder him and do all that stupid shit, but he has trouble talking to a girl? Strange. Funny movie though.
>>
>>35658710

Yeah, well, killing people doesn't reject you and you make you feel like you're not good enough.
>>
/fit/ the movie, Dennis is worth watching too.
>>
>>35658710
>confident enough to rob a dude, murder him and do all that stupid shit, but he has trouble talking to a girl
I bet there are a bunch of people on /fit/ exactly like this.
>>
>>35658743
what? the only ppl that don't reject you killing them are those needing assisted suicide
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

Dennis is the most /fit/ short movie there is

>Fitizen living with his mother wastes his chances to get a QT because of his inner autism
>>
File: Immortals_poster.jpg (209 KB, 300x445) Image search: [Google]
Immortals_poster.jpg
209 KB, 300x445
>>
>>35658814
wow these newfags dont understand the feels
>>
>>35658710
Ever heard of elliot rodger?
>>
>>35658710
Kekd
You just described /fit/
>>
>>35658618
I saw generation Iron. I don't know about you, but when bodybuilders talk crap to one another. It comes off as so cringe to me.
>>
>>
File: american-psycho-poster.jpg (469 KB, 1499x2136) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-poster.jpg
469 KB, 1499x2136
>>
The Wrestler is really good. It's fictionalized but I'm a sucker for Mickey Rourke. Especially when he's playing a washed up loser.
Kinda where his career was at that time.
Plus it was right before Darren Aronofsky did Black Swan.
>>
>>35660912
this movie is shit and you should feel bad
>>
>>35660988
beta NEET detected
>>
>>35661437
Naw. Movie blew.
>>
>>35660927
the best
>>
>>35658700
Love that movie
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.