[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I started lifting a few months ago and I found this picture of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 323x585) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 323x585
I started lifting a few months ago and I found this picture of this man, and I am curious how long would it take to look like that? How much do you think he weighs?
>>
>>
Also can I get an estimate on his body fat percentage.
>>
>>35653905
Years?
>>
>>35653912
around south-east
>>
>>35653934
na
>>
>>35653936
Sorry can you explain what you meant by that?
>>
>>35653962
his body fat
>>
>>35653971
So what kind of percentage would that be? 10ish%?
>>
>>35653989
You're not even close man. But somewhere around there yeah.
>>
>>35653997
Okay thanks.
>>
>>35653890
ppl are fucking with you because this is the most meme-ish thread ever... OP almost has to be a troll.

I don't know if that photo of Zyzz is natty but I do believe that physique is possible natty.

Just eat/sleep/lift consistently for at least 2-4 years. Depending where you start I'd say it'd take at least 2.5yrs minimum.
>>
>>35654133
Maybe If you are 5'5
5 years+ If you have Good genetics and are working really hard
>>
>>35654157
It may be unpopular but I don't think Zyzz has that great of a physique... yes it's damn good, but 5 years? I dunno.

For all intents and purposes, to answer OP's question it will take many years of consistent hard work to see anything close to that photo.
>>
>>35654133
5 years at best if you actually figure out how the game works (protip: you probably won't). You'll probably never look anything like Zyzz because he won the fucking chest genetic lottery.

One day you might understand what I've just told you.
>>
>>35654133
>Gotta lift 3-5 years with good dedication and nutrition bro!

Said the DYEL who has been lifting for less than a year
>>
File: come-on.jpg (26 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
come-on.jpg
26 KB, 600x375
>>35654217
>>35654262
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.