[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was talking to a girl at work and she randomly said that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: hqdefault.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
I was talking to a girl at work and she randomly said that I was "low energy". What did she mean?
>>
File: descartes enters the brawl.jpg (57 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
descartes enters the brawl.jpg
57 KB, 680x383
>>35645146
>>
Jeb Bush posts on fit?
>>
File: 1449349565430.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1449349565430.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>35645146
HI JEB
>>
Retarded thread but you probably act like a zombie or tired or something.
Orrrr she is a dumb bitch.
>>
Maybe you should stop smoking pot
>>
>>35645146
Friend zone, OP. She meant friend zone.
>>
>>35645146

>all these retarded answers

You have no personality and/or offer no value in social situations, sorry OP.
>>
File: cantstump.jpg (45 KB, 885x516) Image search: [Google]
cantstump.jpg
45 KB, 885x516
completely low energy, OP, it's horrible, it's terrible. Just a loser.
>>
>>35645146
Maybe they mean that you talk as if everything bores you and you dont put emphasis or act happy.

At least this is what women tell me, but i still get laid someimes ;)
>>
File: cesar-millan.jpg (78 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
cesar-millan.jpg
78 KB, 600x400
What's up guys, I understand your confusion because "low energy" is not one of these terms such as everyone knows.. so "low energy" is what we classify a dog when it is not so in need of long walks, a lot of exercise etc. When choosing a dog breed it's important to select a dog which will not be too "high energy" for you, so for older dog-owners we usually recommend a low-energy dog because it makes it more manageable and so on. I hope this helped, and I will see you guys next time on The Dog Whisperer.
>>
>>35645146
You're either a buzz kill to be around, or you seem down in spirits that day.
>>
You got jebzoned OP. Not good!
>>
I agree with >>35647333. Basically, you're boring to her.
>>
you got yeb'd
>>
>>35645146
Women can "smell" if you have high-test or not. Sry to say brah, but you're low-test
>>
>>35651091
high-test reduces your "energy", you go from the social butterfly, talkative, effeminate fairy "oh hi you guys omg did you see that thing and I just LOVE your hair" to strong, silent type John Wayne.

women will mention it because masculinity is not only unfamiliar to them but it carries connotations of aggressiveness and potential violence.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.