[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be fat piece of shit >hate myself for being one >have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: ktt4TrR.jpg (177 KB, 500x598) Image search: [Google]
ktt4TrR.jpg
177 KB, 500x598
>be fat piece of shit
>hate myself for being one
>have incredibly poor self image
>any time I try to diet or stary an exerciss regime I fall off super quickly due to non willpower

How the fuck do I fix myself?
>>
https://www.myfitnesspal.com
>>
>>35634534
>>any time I try to diet or stary an exerciss regime I fall off super quickly due to non willpower
How do you lack willpower yet you hate yourself for being fat? That should be reason enough. Go run around the block tomorrow morning.
>>
The answer is simple OP and you know what it is
>>
>>35634534
Channel that hatred, that's what I did.
Fucking disgusted by yourself in the mirror? Go to the gym.

Buy a year of gym membership, too. Incentive to go. Don't skip and waste the money.
>>
>>35634585
Ive built myself into a rut of laziness and its awful.
>>
No one can help you. It's purely up to you to decide what you want to do. You have to put in the willpower.
>>
Do what you've always done all your life:

Blame someone else and make it their fault and problem.
>>
dnp until skinny
then gym
>>
>>35634610
That's not even a fucking excuse.
>>
why do we get fatties making these kinds of threads every day?
>>
>>35634534
sorry bro but it's all up to you. we can't help you.
>>
>>35634610
Translates to
>I feel sorry for myself because I'm lazy feel sorry for me and how do I fix feeling sorry for myself WAAAAAAAAAH

How about go on a jog fatty
>>
>>35634655
It's technically still the new year.
>>
>>35634534
There's this thing called a sticky at the top.
You should check it out sometime anon.
Now please, go fucking kill yourself.
>>
File: 1372791399153.jpg (33 KB, 392x414) Image search: [Google]
1372791399153.jpg
33 KB, 392x414
Browse /r9k/ and convince yourself its ok being lazy because you are not 6'4 model tier with an 9" dick, so you would never be attractive to anyone anyways. Why even bother ? !
>>
File: 1451015487339.jpg (21 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
1451015487339.jpg
21 KB, 375x500
>>35634534
Just fucking go to gym and follow a program or if you are doing your own do compound exercises. But more than anything you gotta start enjoying what you do. I suggest finding a sport you like and play it with someone. Fuck do table tennis, don't even have to leave your house. Add in a decent diet and your body will slowly start to change shape.

Good luck mate!
>>
Disgusting
>>
More scoops
>>
>>35634534
Okay boogie what you need to do is get all the Mountain Dew and temptations out of your house. You should only have access to fruit, vegetables and chicken.

Cut the wires on your mobility scooter so you can't make it to the shops.
>>
File: 1450390139858.jpg (44 KB, 780x545) Image search: [Google]
1450390139858.jpg
44 KB, 780x545
>>35635878
>tfw tried to stop drinking soda but my mommy bought me a 2 liter of mtn dew anyways
>>
>>35634534
>>hate myself for being one
No you don't, at least enough.

I've been a bit chubby one and I have failed my diet like I don't know man, there are 52 weeks in a year and I started one every Monday and on many "tomorrows" too. I wanted to improve myself, but since I wasn't happy about myself I always just ended up thinking that fuck this, I don't appreciate myself so why torture and restrict myself when I can enjoy life and those rare things I actually do. (such as eating.)

My diets weren't even some extreme hunger diets, just generally tried to stick with my lifting routine and not eat shit. But I didn't enjoy working out and I craved junk food when ever I was stressed, lonely, sad, depressed, or what ever negative emotion.

Then I just really got fed up with giving up right away. I started with small changes, did more cardio and didn't eat any sugar. Then gradually did more changes and today I don't eat any added sugar what so ever, I enjoy cardio a lot (used to hate it and totally suck at it) and I'm fit, getting stronger and better looking as each day goes by.

You just gotta start and tell yourself that every little step you take towards the right direction is progress. Once you've done it many times enough, you start seeing results and that'll fuel you and give you motivation.

There's no magic pill or solution. You just gotta decide that next time you start, there won't be another start again. Starting sucks. It's always hard in the beginning. But it gets easier, everything gets easier by time. Was it lifting, running or dieting. You just gotta be patient and determent.
>>
>>35634571
Hey thanks, I just set up an account there - not op.
>>
>>35634534
>30 seconds at a time bro

run at 5mph for 30 seconds everyday and keep adding 30 seconds everyday after that once you can run a mile under 20mins you increase the speed to 6mph and start again 30 seconds at a time
>>
I'm trying to lose weight too but i'm a bit stumped

Basically i'm huge and heavy, 204cm (6'7) tall and weigh 300 pounds. I've gotta eat 3000 calories a day and i've got no idea how to accomplish that while eating healthy foods on a small budget. Anyone got ideas?
>>
>>35634534
>knowing the reasons you fail
>not fixing them

CMON, it's your life, nobody except you cares about it and nobody else will do it for you.
>>
>>35636233
No problem, man. I know people who have lost a shit ton of weight through it. Good luck!
>>
>>35634687
This tbph f.a.m
>>
>>35636270
>gotta eat 3000 calories
>gotta
>eat
>3000 calories

i think im missing the problem here. If you eat less than 3000 you'll just make quicker progress
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.