[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long do you think Dom Mazzetti has been working out? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
How long do you think Dom Mazzetti has been working out?

How long to get his body?
>>
>>35632285

>>
i mean sure
>>
Maybe a teaspoon or two
>>
>>35632285
Probably like 4-5.
>>
>>35632285
Since child
>>
>>35632285
his bodyweight shit he does in his vids is way more impressive than his lifts.
planche pushups and shit.. way harder than benching 2 plates
>>
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>35632288
>>35632301
>>35632304
>>35632389
>>35632430
>>35632436
>>35632499
Look, mom, they're using the meme again!
>>
Several
>>
>>35632526
How is "Probably like 4-5" a meme? You just quoted every post you fucking faggot.
>>
He probably trained for a few years buy now he is just a faggot who sits on the couch and makes videos about how he used to lift.
>>
>>35632441

Except not.
>>
>>35632285

4 SCOOPS
>>
>>35632285
Asuming natty, working out following good programs, eating and being dedicated probably 4 or 5 years, depending on your own body capacity.
>>
>>35632987
any jack off can bench 2 plate if given 6 months starting from scratch. full planche? maybe a handful of people can do that
>>
>>35635174
Spotted the fattie
>>
>>35632285
>He thinks Dom is real

But yeah I am easily impressed and thought it was pretty cool when he was doing human flags and muscle ups and shit.
>>
>>35635287
yeah that takes a lot more that making easy gains on barbell/dumbell
>>
>>35635265
no, fat people can lift weights, they cant do advanced calisthenics
>>
>OP asks how long it will take to get his goal body, knowing that if the answer is more than 3 months he will just not bother.
>>
Just for everyone's information, the guy who acts as Dom has his own YouTube channel, Mike Tournabee. He posts a lot of Behind The Scenes, and some videos of him just hanging out with Bradley Martin.

Guy seems chill as fuck, would hang out with.
>>
This guy is way stronger than he looks. Performs planks, muscleups, and handstand push-up like fucking nothing
>>
He's been lifting for about 5 or 6 years. He started when he started doing the Dom gimmick I think
>>
>>35632285
his left arm is kinda jank but dem shoulders
>>
>>35635265
That was huge fail considering as how body weight exercises are comparably harder for fat people compared to lifting
>>
>>35632441
>way harder than benching 2 plates
1) except he benches those 2 plates for (many) reps.
2) wanna know how I know you're fat?
>>
>>35632441
His bodyweight stuff definitely is pretty impressive.

His lifts in his videos aren't his maximums. He has to do multiple takes, so he probably pica weights that are pretty much nothing.
>>
Dom is a pretty great goal body. One thing I've always found impressive is his ability to look quite "normal" but then he looks like a machine when he flexes. Grils must love that.
>>
>>35632441

>way harder than benching 2 plates

what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm 175cm @ 71kg and I can bench 80kg MAXIMUM. meanwhile I can do all kinds of bodyweight exercises without a problem (20 pullups with good form).

I'd say 2 plates is impressive as fuck
>>
>>35635174
>2 plate in 6 months from nothing

Are you retarded, maybe if they're on test e
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.