[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How thick is to thick? As a female that doesn't have that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1452899890520[1].jpg (84 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452899890520[1].jpg
84 KB, 1080x1080
How thick is to thick? As a female that doesn't have that good of a butt i'm not sure the squats are helping and if it will after a year or so of working out.
>>
>>35631305
skwats won't get you an ass like that

get some implants my g
>>
>>35631305
If your thickness is natty working out then there is no "too thick", but then again i'm high test af and only am attracted to golden ratio hip 2 waist

basically don't stop until your genetic potential, then keep going
>>
there is no such thing as too thick. there are however "men" with too little test
>>
>only doing squats for your ass

You're getting memes, do your bridges and kickbacks you ssshhhhllllaaaaaaag
>>
I would let this girl fart in my face.
>>
it's all preference, if you don't have a good butt how are you worried about being too thick? thick means you got some meat on you but in the right places making you look tight, it doesn't mean you're flabby. girl in pic related is most def thick, note how you can tell from her calves to her hips to her arms shes got a little extra something on her but it looks tight, smooth & natural. makes us high test males want to grab hold and wreak havoc
>>
>>35631305
If you don't have a good ass then you shouldn't worry about getting too thick. Do sumo deads and glute bridges for your glutes and your ass will look the best if you build it and then maintain a normal bf%
>>
>>35631305
Maybe you aren't working out right. Routine? How much do you squat?
>>
Fuck the "she squats bro" meme. Squats won't give you a big ass, they're a quad-dominant movement. Thrust your hips like you're trying to hump something. Notice how your glutes contract? Movements that emphasize that sort of contraction, hip-hinge movements, are what you really need for a big ass. Deadlift variations (romanian, stiff-legged), hip thrusts, glute bridges, etc. are all hip-hinges and work your glutes really well. So keep squatting but make sure you add in RDLs/SLDLs and barbell hip thrusts and stuff.
>>
>>35631534
do you want to know how i know you're a high bar dyel?
>>
>>35631337
I honestly doubt you're high test af. Probably just fat
>>
File: 132574836955.jpg (83 KB, 845x438) Image search: [Google]
132574836955.jpg
83 KB, 845x438
there's no such thing as "too thick"
>>
>>35631534
If you're shoulders are up to it, try low bar squatting, they *are* a hip dominant movement where you hump to lock out at the top of the movement. I have no ass because messed up shoulders so I can only high bar squat :'(
Also try hip thrusts, deadlifts of any kind (according to emg studies, conventional deadlifts have as much glute activation as sumo, this sumo is better for your ass meme needs to end), glute march, etc, as well as hip abduction exercises like side lying clams or x-band walks to work that glute medius. If you do all of this, you're working your ass glutes about as much as you can. Working your hamstrings too can also make your ass look bigger as the biceps femoris extends the hips and originates under your ass
>>
>>35631305
Provided you're using "thick" in the right way, there's no such thing as too thick.

But even if there was, it's not gonna creep up on you overnight and surprise you. Muscle takes a long time to build.

Do more than just squats. Way more. And don't forget to EAT, Should definitely see results after a year. That is, provided you're doing everything right.
>>
>>35631305
>skwats won't get you an ass like that

Who the fuck wants one? That shit is disgusting.

>nigger detected
>>
I'm not going to say I there is too thick, but for me it's more about a pleasing shape. Even smaller asses are hot if they're shaped well and not flat. Quality over quantity.
>>
>>35631322
shit tier advice, better to get a butt through exercise cause most butt implants look like a lollipop on a stick.

>>35631305
Squats and deads form the base and are in my opinions a must, but you'll need more than that for a good butt, do some butt isolation exercises too, just google some and add the ones you like into your routine.
>>
>>35631869

really rude dude.
>>
>>35631869
>>35632059
Yeah man not cool...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.