[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /fit/ think of based Elliott?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
What does /fit/ think of based Elliott?
>>
>>35607203
completely lost his fucking mind at some point.
>>
>>35607203
Fuckable bod, with a lack of brains (and not in the good way)
>>
>>35607203
whenever i think of him for some reason i visualize him in his grey hoodie with his chin strap rattling off names of foods into the camera at me.

>"whole milk. whole grains, oats and whole wheat. fresh fruits and vegetables. pure water. fish. lean red meat. poultry. "

it's really weird
>>
>>35607203
elliot pls go
>>
He's awesome but has a screw loose. Really all there is to say
>>
>>35607203
Love his Elliot Hulse channel, inspiring and philosophical. His strength camp is alright
>>
crazy in the head, but says some real ass shit sometimes. I never watch anything other than his motivation/advice/pseduphilosophy shit.
>>
>>35607362

Same.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (102 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
102 KB, 1920x1080
What do you guys think of his whole "strongest version of yourself" philosophy?
>>
>>35607401
You mean:

>There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.

Hemingway said that, elliot is not that smart himself.
>>
>>35607401
It's pretty legit just be the best you every day. Nothing special just a real market for advice like that cuz so many young men are sad and unfulfilled.

Read/listen to way of men by jack Donovan.
>>
Kek.
>>
>>35607203
i like his stuff about mobility
except for his weird god damned stool contraption
give it a rest man no one is going to assemble that shit just to stretch their low back
>>
I think his deadlift is 270kg. Which is impressive. But lacking for a guy with his "knowledge and background".
>>
>>35607493
>mfw neurotic holding patterns
>>
File: maxresdefault2-640x360.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault2-640x360.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
>>35607203
He looks like the Hodge triplet.
>>
>>35608150
You've got it wrong. There were two hulse twins. The other one performed mitosis and the result was the Hodge twins.
>>
>>35607203
Taking a introduction class in college about nutrition, and the body can make you smarter then Elliot.

I think he does a good job of marketing to people, and he has a sorta charismatic way about him, but he is total broscience, and not even worth your time, even for free.
>>
>>35607203
>Elliott
>based
Please pick only one
>>
>>35607431
He's the same as fronk.
> aesthetic/strong , knowledgeable of proper diet and training.
But they try to seem much more intelligent than they really are. They skim philo books get a basic idea of it, pick a quote barely reflect on it, then send it out to the world as their own.
>>
>>35608362
Cmon man Frank is an artist. He obviously isnt trying to do shit like that. U ever read his posts? hes deep
>>
>>35607203
Solid advice(except fasted cardio), cool guy. Has his own way of looking at things. I like him, and he has been pretty inspiration to me here and there.

The fitizens who think he has a screw loose are just insecure. Welcome to /fit/.
>>
>>35607431
Elliott is actually quite well read, you know.
>>
File: 1420766127958.jpg (124 KB, 605x843) Image search: [Google]
1420766127958.jpg
124 KB, 605x843
>>35607203
Way back when he was giving great athletic training advice was when he was at his best. He started to get so much positive response from buttfuckingly retarded followers that anything he said was taken as "deep", and started smoking way too much weed and it went to his head. He really was giving out solid information and drawing charts way before anyone else on the internet really got popular doing it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q33TiifOMI
>>
he should have stayed away.
>>
>>35608659
He's the definition of a pseudo-intellectual.
>>
>>35608571
Half the time it's a quote from some neo-phil book shittly highlighted. His " art" is just going against social norms and generally acting out in a non-degenerate manner. Most of his videos about people being too connected is just regurgitated from his reading and doesn't reflect his true ideas. It isn't inherently difficult to read a bunch of books and conglomerate the ideas. Although it doesn't take much to realize the trend into perpetual inter connectidness.
>>
>>35608888
trips confirm. Reading can only take you so far
>>
>>35608150
They look creepy as fuck
>>
>>35609454
Apparently you can't count either
>>
> [current year ]
> no't breathing to your balls
>>
File: checking intensifies.gif (748 KB, 380x280) Image search: [Google]
checking intensifies.gif
748 KB, 380x280
>>35610000
Nice. Impressive
>>
>>35608888
Based trips, nothing more.
>>
Bigger and stronger than any of us will ever be probably. A bro giving bro advice and answers about all sorts of shit that others would never even respond to. Sucks that he settled and married that wife of his though, I like to think he cheats on her with 8-9/10s
>>
>>35609454
>>35611925
Are you guys fucking retarded?
>>
>>35607203
>based

only if by based you mean retarded
>>
>>35611987
Yes
>>
>>35607203
just another roided up manlet. yawn. fuck off shill.
>>
>>35607203
His philosophy is...okay. He's kinda crazy so sometimes he goes a bit too far with it, if you know what I mean. A bit of a narcissist, dude thinks he's deep af
His mobility and postural stuff is spot on. I emailed him around 2011 and he helped me out a lot and for free too.
>>
>>35607203
The worst kind of liar; the one who actually believes his own bullshit.
>>
Not a single good advice was given
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.