[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Embarrassed self in front of class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (87 KB, 285x285) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 285x285
>be me, fat fuck
>just earlier today
>taking weight lifting p.e. class
>took class last year with different teacher (male) so I figured it would be fine
>first day of p.e. class
>teacher is female
>was really slow and lagging behind other kids while running on the track
>she talks to me afterwards cause I am last
>"Anon why did you even pick this class?"
>fuck my life
>"Uhh, I didn't pick it. The counselors made me take cause I took it last year."
>"Well, anon maybe you'd be better in basketball p.e."
>I suck at basketball
>"uhhhhh, I'll think about it"

Should I switch class or what? I want to better myself, but not sure. I'll probably just kill self.
Ripperoni me, a fat American
>>
>>35596516
What a fucked up thing to say. Fuck your teacher
>>
>weight lifting
>have to run

Wat
>>
>>35596530
>>35596516
>can't run
>get told to do basketball

Wat
>>
>Prove her wrong.
>>
>>35596530
Our PT class had a run day. Unless there is another class specifically for weights, we had at least one day a week to run. Not op btw
>>
>>35596538
>then bang her afterwords
>>
>>35596516
Typical pointless PE bullshit. PE has no purpose except getting kids to move. Nevertheless, they do it in the most inefficient way imaginable and magically expect them to be good at it. I fucking hated PE classes. Literally a waste of time.

Just remember, none of this has any relevance to your later life. Just do your best and fuck it. You'll look back at it and wish you didn't take any of it seriously, believe me.
>>
Explain to that bitch the rate of adaption with running. Tell her if she actually knew anything she would know you would adapt to the workload sooner or later
>>
>>35596516
Just keep at it, the reward is worth the hard work.

> Gym teacher in high school told me to run and jump onto the gym horse thing.
> Sir, I am quite fat I will just fall off
> I will catch you anon

> Teacher grossly underestimated my mass when combined with that much forward momentum
> fall of horse onto gym teacher
> entire class laughs at how fat I am and how I squashed him

Best part was going to my 20 year high school reunion looking ripped as fuck, while all the bretty girls turned into landwhales after having kids.
>>
>>35596532
We had a run day cause it was first day and she wasted 40 minutes of class taking role and then leaving off somewhere while we waited in bleachers.
>>
>>35596516
>be me
I want Reddit to leave.
>>
>>35596600
Go fuck yourself, newfag
>>
>>35596516
If this story is true

To hell with that cunt

Do anything you want to anon
>>
Burgercuck PE sounds weird. We just did various shit through the year. Basketball, weights, biathlon, high board diving, climbing, gymnastics, wrestling, water polo and other shit I don't remember.
>>
>>35596516
Nice blog post

Lose some weight fatty
You've got a few months to make a difference and catch up with the rest of the class who aren't really even trying
>>
>>35596652
OP here. Yeah you're right. I'm gonna put in my best effort though
>>
>>35596611
Wow seriously?
>>
>>35596543
Then move on to the next grill that talks down to you
>>
>>35596516
Prove that bitch wrong, by the end of the year you could be a swole motherfucker and tell her she needs to lose weight the cheeky cunt
>>
>>35597177
Double 7s for the truth
>>
>>35596516
>lying about why you're taking a weightlifting class
I don't think your weight is the problem
>>
>>35596532
>>35596530
>>35596516

>be fat
>take pe
>teacher asks why you want to better yourself

wat

then again, it is likely youre fat due to genetics and your genetics dont suit that course
>>
>>35596516
Opie, just fucking keep at it, your teacher can suck a sack.
>>
>>35596516
>ctrl+F
>"Underage GTFO"
>0 results
>MFW
>>
>>35596543
Without a condom
>>
>>35596516
WAT WHY WOULDN'T A FATTY LIFT?
Your teacher isn't making sense.
>>
>>35596516
Underage GTFO
pls git b&
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.