[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favourite Sub
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: subbers.png (129 KB, 2000x960) Image search: [Google]
subbers.png
129 KB, 2000x960
What is your favourite sub/s?

My two favourites are:
>6 inch multi grain turkey, mozzarella, lettuce, pickles, carrot, olives, jalapenos and
>Footlong itallian herbs and cheese , steak or meatballs, mozzarella, lettuce, pickles, carrot, olives, jalapenos, BBQ sauce
>>
>>35593794
Multi grain is just 51% wheat and 49% white. Honey oat and wheat are eager bread
>>
Any certified sandwich artists around?
>>
Whole wheat, roasted chicken, spinach, tomato, red onion, green peppers, oil, vinegar

You can enjoy your cancer meat and added fat and cholesterol over there
>>
Subway is so fucking shitty. How so many people eat it I'll never understand.

Even the random college cafeteria subs here are way better. Not even joking.
>>
>>35593794
gtfo Jared shill
>>
No sub has good macros.
>>
>>35594451
It's convenient I guess, if you need fast food it can be better than some. Also its one of those places everyone can agree on for getting lunch as a group.
>>
>>35594461
Check out the steak and cheese mate
>>
>>35594498
>steak and cheese
If you can multiply protein by 10 and still don't get near the amount of calories of your meal it's probably nasty bulk food or shit.
>>
I work at Jimmy John's, please don't get the subs. They're fucking horrible. My shift manager let me make a sub instead of him having one and I tried everything to make it awesome. All the meats, cheese, avacado, shit still was horrible. The ingredients are fucked.
>>
>>35594374

I worked there 6 months

the meat is something you wouldn't like to eat
>>
Used to be the shit before I decided to go /fit/

>multigrain, spicy cheese, chicken patty, lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, red onions, jalapeƱos, dash of sweet onion, and all cooked

Mmmm... But it's so god-damn expensive and not worth it for the mountain of sodium.
>>
>>35594374
I currently work their, part time job, full time student, all of the pussy. Ask away fags
>>
>>35595627
do tell the meat stories anon
>>
Wheat bread, fresh
Turkey

Avocado, spinach, tomato, bell pepper, onion, cucumber

Salt and pepper, also with honey mustard
>>
>>35596646

The meat is so processed i once found a shrapnelled piece of metal in the ham log.

Their chicken strips are glued together.

Their bread comes in frozen sticks and you just slap em in the oven to bake, straight out of the box.

JalapeƱos olives pickles etc are all canned.

It's not much better than McDonald's.

But you could do worse. If ur fucked for food then yeah just chalk it up
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.