[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your secret to getting it down, /fit/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 71wfT8k3XpL._SL1500_.jpg (183 KB, 1034x1500) Image search: [Google]
71wfT8k3XpL._SL1500_.jpg
183 KB, 1034x1500
What's your secret to getting it down, /fit/?
>>
>>35589435
milk
>>
Think of it as fuel. You're not drinking this for leisure, you're drinking it because you want to make gains.
>>
>>35589435
10 oz milk, 10 oz coffee, 2 scoops.
It's a lot to drink but it covers my breakfast and morning coffee.
>>
>>35589435
stop buying shit brands and shit flavors
>>
>>35589435

I pretend to ignore the sucralose that's probably giving me cancer and tell myself it's worth it.
>>
2 scoops chocolate, 1 banana, 2 spoons of peanut butter and milk. shit tastes nice
>>
>>35589435
Slam as much of it as you can in one chug, sip the remainder.
>>
>>35589435
don't buy MP cookies and cream, it is delicious when you first try it, you can't believe what you are drinking, you want to chug it all down. After a week, you feel like you would rather drink vomit instead of MP cookies and cream.

Try dymatize iso 100 if you want the taste
>>
>>35592448
chocolate*
>>
I bought unflavored whey. It's easIEEE to overpower the protein flavor. If you think the flavored shit is gross like I do, give it a try
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-10-12-47-58.png (206 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-10-12-47-58.png
206 KB, 1440x2560
I throw my whey into the blender and mix ice cream and milk pb and a banana.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.