[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you realize that every roided up fuck that you guys look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1389864844976.jpg (65 KB, 430x286) Image search: [Google]
1389864844976.jpg
65 KB, 430x286
>tfw you realize that every roided up fuck that you guys look up to is going to die of a heart attack or stroke before they reach 40
>>
thanks Dr Oz
>>
salty
>>
File: arnold_best_scr1_0.jpg (162 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
arnold_best_scr1_0.jpg
162 KB, 600x650
Luckily Arnold is only 35, he must have atleast 5 more years until he drops dead from STERON ABUSE
>>
>>35573151
op confirmed for jellyfag.
how old is rich piana again?
what about ronnie coleman, arnie, jay cutler, dorian yates, etc etc.
>>
>>35573246
>>35573264
there is an interview about arnie being appalled by the doses that amateur bb or hobbylifters take. apparently, in the good old times, they did not roid in such extreme doses.

and you can say what you want, pianoman seems to know his shit when it comes to roids and does not do anything uselessly dangerous.

also, it is just part of the elite bodybuilding genetics that you can take roids and dont die in a sauna.

keep in mind how retarded the fitness crowd is. many hobbylifters will die of overdosing (like the girl that fried herself with dnp)
>>
>>35573425
>pianoman
>does not do anything uselessly dangerous
Wat
>>
>>35573425

>girl who fried herself

Is there a greentext of this? I'd love to read it.
>>
>>35573246
hes had the best doctors money can buy for life and he still had heart bullshit

are your doctors the best in the world?
>>
>>35573437
he does WHAT IT FUCKING TAKES CMON.

I meant that he does not do 10g test or anything similarly retarded. he is definatly taking risks, but does not do retarded stuff.

>>35573440
http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/jul/23/woman-died-accidental-overdose-highly-toxic-diet-pills-eloise-parry

you want a greentext?
>be grill
>take 2000 dnp
>rip
>>
>literally dyel without their precious illegal substances
>may make it physically but will always be weak mentally and have a high chance of becoming infertile
>literally drugs addicts, even meth addicts can have healthier hearts and livers
>have nothing going for them but their bulging muscles, which is obtainable natty after a couple of years
>even after they 'achieve' their goal look, they still have to deal with ugly acne the size of tennis balls, erectile dysfunction, testicles shrinkage and best of all failing organs.
>gyno big enough to make girls jelly
>>
>>35573473
also there's a thread live right now about a guy who was saved but he cooked his own knee or something
>>
>>35573505
that's DNP not sterons
>>
>>35573425
you must be retarded. dorian yates, rich piano all of them run much higher and dangerous doses than the average juicer you see on social media. Source I am instagram famous juicer and shit myself reading what piano runs
>>
Does the choice of what they do with their own bodies as grown-ass, free citizens in any way affect your life or your ability to exercise your rights?

No? Then shut the fuck up and worry about shit that actually matters in your life.

Shits like you are why we have a nanny state mentality, 35 year old children, and "affluenza."
>>
>>35573442
>>35573425
top kek, arnold has been popping dbol since his teenage years and probably done more of every single compound than this board combined.
>>
>>35575174
He had to buy a new heart though
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.