[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats ur routine? mines pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: routine.jpg (182 KB, 700x1006) Image search: [Google]
routine.jpg
182 KB, 700x1006
whats ur routine?

mines pic related
>>
>>35572068
>implying any of those things are remotely difficult for a non-fatty (save for the pushups)

Kys
>>
>>35572187
10 km is pretty bullshit though.

Fuck running.
>>
File: Shitpost.jpg (3 KB, 125x70) Image search: [Google]
Shitpost.jpg
3 KB, 125x70
In the manga/anime they say that it's a shit routine. Enjoy your no gains
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (32 KB, 936x260) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
32 KB, 936x260
i'm very new to the gym, each means each side on a 15lb bar or 20lb bar.
>>
>>35572187
100 push-ups in one set is difficult even for experienced atheletes
100 sit-ups is pussy tier, yes, maybe he did it time in one minute or something
100 bodyweight squats is a fucking warm-up
10 km running for 3 years every day would kill a person
>>
>>35572362
>watching anime

Go back to one of your dozen containment boards you fucking weeb
>>
>>35572362
No, I think Genos just comments that it's "very basic."

I don't kow how "basic" it is to have literally no off days though.
>>
>>35572384
> would kill a person

Im having a hard time figuring why you say that.

I could do it myself, unless some specific injury were inevitable. But if you're talking vitals, there's absolutely no problem with 10km every day
>>
>>35572068
Saitama isn't about the physical gains
He's more about the mental/willpower gains

He went from a NEET to the strongest hero in 3 years
>>
>>35572362
Sweet thumbnail brah
>>
>>35572384
>mfw people keep posting this when it was supposed to be a joke in the anime too, satirizing "secret" training routines and like everything else he does completely basic

God I fucking hate these posts. It wasn't funny a year ago, its not now.

Geno's head is a giant fucking popcorn I'm that panel, why the fuck are you taking anything seriously?
>>
Gonna start the batman routine this week
>>
One Punch man rlz
>>
File: 1448156531435.jpg (202 KB, 540x824) Image search: [Google]
1448156531435.jpg
202 KB, 540x824
>>
>>35572068
Jesus read the fucking sticky. It's a joke. He's a fucking reincarnation of Bhudda you fucking retards. The entire premise of the manga/anime is that it's a satire...
>> fucking weaboos...
>>
>>35573433
How are you supposed to do all that shit and fight crime all night?
>>
>>35573433
>heavy deads 5reps/7sets
FOLLOWED BY
>light deads 30reps

You won't need Bane to take you to snap city huehuehueuhue
>>
>>35572374
u wot m8
>>
>>35573857
what's the matter with it?
>>
>>35573433
Takes some real autism to write this shit together
>>
>>35573920
It's shit and you didn't even include reps.

Pls be troll
>>
>>35572068
can someone please post OCB's routine? i got a new computer ty
>>
>>35572362
>shit routine
>literally able to destroy you with no effort

Pick one (punch xd)
>>
>>35572362
>>35572384
>>35572459
the part everyone forgets is not using heating or AC ever
and you have to do it every single day for three years straight

i think it's brilliant, it's doable enough for the average person to try, but too retarded for any one to actually follow through with

also he went out and fought monsters bare-handed while unpowered during that time
>>
>>35574529
omg fuck off weaboo scum
>>
I was gonna continue doing my fullbody 5/3/1 variant, but as of last workout I guess now I'm just doing:

Snatch: A bunch of doubles/singles
Clean and Jerk: A bunch of singles
Back Squat: 5x5

That's all I'm fucking doing... 3x a week. T-Rex mode awaits I guess. If I have time I'll toss in some push press after back squat for maybe 5x3, and then maybe in a bit on the 2nd day of the week I'll replace back squats with front squats and do press instead of push press for 5x5.

Blagh.
>>
>>35574669
Do you even want to make it?
>>
>>35574762
Yes. I want to make it to the Olympics.
>>
>>35574798
Never gonna make it with that lmao. Seriously as someone whose friends with an olympic weight lifter, a grandpa who won senior olympic golds and my dad who finally made it in OC Pen... you're never gonna make it with just those. Seriously google some real workouts or look at the fucking sticky. You need 5x a week atleast and fucking a lot more god damn reps/ variation in sets. Even if you insist on doing only 3x a week at first (because you're a massive pussy I assume) you need way more sets/reps.
>>
>>35574798
and don't skip leg/arm day...
>>
File: 16km every morning.jpg (47 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
16km every morning.jpg
47 KB, 1024x576
>>35572068
>>35572342
>10km
C A S U A L S
A
S
U
A
L
S
>>
>>35574798
Also when is you want to make it? Like without a cycle of roids... It's gonna take 6 years... fucking ten if you stick with that horse shit. Machines are yor friends... with roids... you might be able to make it in 2 years.
>>
>>35574912
I only read whenever I have free time
>> god damn normies make fucking time to educate yourself and you wouldn't be running fucking 16km everyday god damn fucking weaboo scum.
>>
>>35572068
I can only imagine some japanese fat faggot writing this, thinking it sounds hardcore as fuck. Bump those numbers to 1000 reps each and 50km, and I'll start to be impressed.
>>
>>35574931
Naw man, the show is a satire, it's supposed to be a suprisingly weak workout. also he jogs he doesn't sprint or something psycho...
>>
>>35574937
>> fucking weaboo scum can't seem to understand that it's a joke...
>>
>>35573433
I guarantee hes never even see this paper let alone done a third of that bullshit in one day and just took whatever his trainer injected him with. This is just what his publicist was given for the magaziness.
>>
>>35572342
10 km erryday is pretty much "I don't want to have knees by the time i'm 50"
>>35572384
>100 push-ups in one set is difficult even for experienced atheletes
Yeah, because they're not used to this kind of shit. Shit's easier than you think.
>>
>>35575050
Literally the guy becomes bhudda it's just a troll to see how many weaboos will blow their knees up.
>>
>>35574919
>implying I was serious

>>35574882
>see above

I can only train 3x a week anyway faggot, I'd train everyday if I could, it's a passion of mine but that's the best I can do for now. And it's in my best interest to spend my time training the classics instead of wasting all my time with a bunch of accesories. Again, at least for now. I'm a relative noob you fucker.

>or look at the fucking sticky
u retarded m8? I have more understanding of this shit in the nerves of my intestine than you do in your whole fucking family you stupid piece of shit.

Are you suggesting I do sets of 20 in the snatch? The fuck are you saying? All I'm trying to do is get my mobility up to snuff, my technique on the lifts, build basic leg and OH strength and break myself into Oly lifting.
>>
this is my current upper body routine, i do this twice a week (only lifting for 5 months):

WARMUP

- 5min walk
- Cane shoulder stretches
- Arm rotation stretches
- Lat Pulldown slowly with very low weight x 1

ROUTINE

- Chin-ups - Max x 1, 5 x 3
- Bench press (close grip - retract and depress scapula) - Max x 1, 5 x 2
- Seated Cable Rows (underhand grip with wide bar) - 20 x 2
- Dips - 12 x 2
- Face pulls - 20 x 3
- Individual Tricep cable pulls - Failure x 3
- Cuban presses - 12 x 2
- Dumbbell lateral raises - 12 x 2 + Front raises - 12 x 1
- Bicep curls - 14 x 1 + Overhand grip - 14 x 1
>>
>>35575184
Omg so fucking retarded lmao.
>> You're never gonna make it breh. I WON'T READ THE STICKY I'M SMARTER THAN EVERY OUNCE OF KNOWLEDGE /FIT/ HAS ACCUMULATED BUT I STILL ASK FOR ADVICE ON WEABO SCUM THREADS
Fuck off DYEL NYR you've already lost if that's what you think.
>>
>>35575205
What's your weight at? 5months should be up to 3x or 5x atleast depending on weight/job/nutrition/pastPT Also switch the routine up it will blow your PR's way up.
>>
>>35575275
3x atleast* or 5x if you wanna make it.*
>>
>>35575205
ALSO DON'T FUCKING SKIP LEG DAY You don't wanna look like a chicken just sayin :/
>>
>>35575213
>implying I didnt read the sticky years ago when I first came to fit
>implying i should use the the sticky when theres much better sources of info out there that i already use
>telling people to read the sticky thinking it has all the information anyone would ever need when you havent even read it yourself
>using omg and lmao unironically on 4chan

and

>implying i asked for advice

you dont have any friends, do you?
>>
A
Deadlift
Pendley Row
Pull ups
Seated Row
BB Shrugs
BB Curl
Hammer Curl
(A1
Cuban Press
Facepulls)

B(B1)
DB BP
DB Incline BP
DB Incline chest flys
Skullcrushers
Tricep pressdown
Dips

C
Squat
OHP
SL DL
Legpress
Lateral Raises
Front Raises
Calf Raises

Abs/core: B1 & A

A1 B1 C A B X X

A & B: 3x6
A1 & B1: 4x10
C: 3x6/4x10 every other week

Come at me and my retarded routine, bro.

I used to squat 3/week, then cut it back to 2/week. Now I can't be bothered to do legs more than once. But I still like to hit everything else twice/week. How retarded am I? Should I just switch to a good PPL instead, and do PPLPPxx?
>>
>>35575275
i started as a skinnyfat with no prior training, full time job 9 to 6-7, ok to good nutrition (no fast food and shit, job pays for mostly good food from local restaurants), sleep can be irregular with 4 hours/night for 2 -3 night of the week but never after a workout.

cant really say about progress with this routine since i only started it a month ago, when i started the first 3 months i only did a body weight bullshit routine because i had no money for gym and i saw basically no gains (tiny noob gains), when i did get a gym membership i didnt really go that regularly until about a month and a half ago and as i said i only started this routine about a month ago, so i have no real indication of how effective it is, but i'm seeing good gains from it for the past month.

best gains so far are my pullups/chinups from 1 to 8
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.