[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grooming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: craig-junior-miller.jpg (33 KB, 402x368) Image search: [Google]
craig-junior-miller.jpg
33 KB, 402x368
Face: do you shave, trim or rock a beard?
Body: parts/whole body? trim/wax/laser/shave
what blades/trimmer do you use?

I currently clean shave face every other day. I use a single blade razor using the two pass method (one with the grain, one against) cheap and works well

For body I generally just trim my back, crotch, shoulders, and tops of my feet. every few months I trim from neck to toes to ensure I don't have a clean back contrasting with 2 years of leg growth. I use the wahl super trimmer for trimming. Its a beast of a cutting machine compared to the 10's of trimmers I purchased over the years. cons expensive, battery life only decent.
>>
>>35564904
Face:
>trim beard

Body:
>shave chest
>shave armpits (because of the deodorant)
>shave feet and toes
>shave everything around my penis and balls
i use a $20 trimmer and some bodyrazor from gilette for the body
>>
>>35565065
How often do you shave your penis and balls? Doesn't that shit itch like hell the day after?
>>
>>35565065
>shave chest
That's pretty fucking faggy.
You want your hair growth to with that 14 year old body of yours?
>>
>FACE

>every other day

>armpits

>One time two weeks?

>Balls

>Once a month
>>
File: _59944325_br_cosmo624[1].jpg (42 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
_59944325_br_cosmo624[1].jpg
42 KB, 1024x576
>>35564904
>>35565065
>>35565243
>shaving anything

Just trim that shit when you have to. Don't try to shave it off and pretend it doesn't exist. It's like you're trying to run away from your masculinity
>>
>>35565527

Masculinity is about attitude , personality etc , nothing to do with how you groom yourself
>>
I've grown my hair and beard out for months at a time many times and I always start to feel more powerful as they become like a mane around my head, and then I feel disempowered or humiliated when I cut it short again - so I think if you're shaving, trimming etc. out of societal pressure then that is emasculating, even if only because it represents a lack of asserting yourself.
>>
never did anything to my body hair but i'd imagain you people use that shower cream that removes hair with the root.
>>
Was at a party with mates and somehow got on the topic of grooming. All the straight boys shave their pubes.

Me, the poof, trims and only because mine curls and it grows into a massive bush. I was actually surprised as fuck to learn they all shave (every single one of them).

I actually quite like being hairy.
>>
File: 3__49508.1430460281.1280.1280.jpg (123 KB, 938x1200) Image search: [Google]
3__49508.1430460281.1280.1280.jpg
123 KB, 938x1200
Head, armpits and groin with Dorco Pace 6 Plus Cartridges ($1.17 each before discounts) which I wet strop on my thigh*. The handle is $5 and comes with a couple of cartridges. From their web site:

Pace 6 Plus Cartridges (6 Pack), (SXA5040) $42.00

Lubricate and wash with Dove Beauty Bar, White and/or Softsoap Advanced Clean from Costco. I don't recall the price, but a pack of about twenty-four bars and/or two pack of eighty fluid ounces last forever.

*[Rub the blades down your thigh several times between each rinse]
>>
File: razor2.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
razor2.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>>35568977

Face with Merkur Futur Adjustable Safety Razor (about $50) and Dorco blades ($0.34 each before discounts). From their web site:

Pace Double Edge Blades (10 Pack), (STD301) $16.91
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.