[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>RawVeganMuscleCutie1983 >you can build so much muslce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: vegans.jpg (235 KB, 1433x867) Image search: [Google]
vegans.jpg
235 KB, 1433x867
>RawVeganMuscleCutie1983
>you can build so much muslce on a raw vegan diet guys!
>you only have to work out 15 minutes a day as long as it's high intensity!
>after just 100 days on a raw vegan diet and only working out 15 mins a day using nothing but some pipe and some concrete bricks, i have put on 30lbs on pure muscle mass!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ6bdESauhM

He also has a 2.5 year old son who has never eaten meat or animal products, and probably never will as long as this man controls his food
>>
File: scoobyfap.png (1 MB, 1395x783) Image search: [Google]
scoobyfap.png
1 MB, 1395x783
>>35562146
>>after just 100 days on a raw vegan diet and only working out 15 mins a day using nothing but some pipe and some concrete bricks, i have put on 30lbs on pure muscle mass!

The roids are real
>>
fuck, how can you hurt your kid so much holy shit
>>
>>35564056
because not feeding them animal products which raises cholesterol, has high estrogen properties, raises heart disease risk, kidney disease, cardiovascular disease, diabetes type 2, obesity, cancer, mercury from fish, alzheimers and dementia is hurting them.
dumbass
>>
>>35564085
And it will also cause him to be a manlet, just like his dad which is 10x worse than the side effects of eating meat/dairy.
>>
>>35562146

>30 lbs of muscle in 100 days

LOOOOL
>>
Do people actually think he didn't use roids and only worked out 15 minutes a day? Why do people lie like this?

Also saged, stop posting vegan anything, just let it die.
>>
>>35562182
Ffs just because you have no gains doesn't mean everyone else has none, stop crying roids every time someone is bigger than you
>>
>>35564085
I wonder how would a vegan kid do in school having to tell everyone that they're retarded for eating meat. He's bound to either get bullied to death or rebel hard against his parents.
>>
Head on after pic looks blantly shopped
>>
>>35564107
seeing as vegans have the lowest rates of osteoporosis and bone fractures. i can imagine youd be taller if you were raised on a vegan diet, also the anti inflammatory properties plants have would allow for better blood flow around the body
>>
>>35564130
lol people say the exact same thing when someone accuses Kali Muscle of being on roids. I bet you think he's natty, too.
>>
>>35564166
No they don't.

Saged
>>
>>35564166
are you retarded? meme plants don't provide enough good protein for the kid to actually grow. animal protein is neccesary for kids past breast-feed to grow strong
>>
>>35564195
no, you only need around 60-70 grams of protein per day, even if you are trying to build muscle. excess protein is just a strain on the kidneys, which is why societies that have high animal protein diets also correlate to having more kidney disease and kidney stones.
>>
>>35564195
Having your kid be vegan should be considered child abuse, along with making your kid obese.
>>
>>35564268
Post a pic of your body if you want us to take your arguments seriously.
>>
>>35564268
Post body vegcuck. We won't fall for your destructive shilling.
>>
>>35564268
proteins from veggies don't provide enough required aminoacids for the kid to grow healthy. remember protein to protein differs in quality, and protein from plants is the worst right after all shit protein from sweets etc.
>>
Not one god damn plant makes a B vitamin. Have fun with your supplements for the rest of your life veggiecucks
>>
>>35564166
Lel, physicians recommend a high calcium intake to prevent osteoporosis, vegans don't eat many high calcium foods. You are probably comparing people who take vitamin pills with people who don't.

A quick google search gives you vegan propaganda on this subject and even they accept that studies show vegans have lower bone density than regular people
>>
>>35562182
maybe his T levels are just naturally that high, who knows?
>>
>>35564351
Animal protein won't allow calcium from dairy to be absorbed, which is why socities with the highest amount of dairy intake, US and UK also have the highest amount of bone fractures and osteoporosis.

>>35564341
Because b12 is found in the earth and water. due to modern farming practices even livestock has to supplement b12. meaning meat contains b12 that has been supplemented and filtered through an animals body.
since b12 is lost through heat, boiling eggs, cooking meat, pasteurizing milk, 39% of americans are b12 deficient,
b12 deficiency is more of a meat eating problem
http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/2/514.long
>>
>>35564376
High T levels can't change human biology. You'd need serious roids to even have a chance for 30 lbs of lean gains in 100 days.

>>35564389
Yeah just eat shit and dirt guys, that's the NATURAL way to do it. Kill yourself.
>>
>>35564409
I'd rather get my b12 from supplements rather than meat along with carcinogens, cholesterol, saturated fat and estrogen
>>
>>35564428
You just said you can get it from eating dirt and shit, just do that. Since natural is better, live what you preach.
>>
>>35564465
ive come across a lot of idiots on the internet but you take the prize
>>
File: 1448179590726.png (92 KB, 237x250) Image search: [Google]
1448179590726.png
92 KB, 237x250
>>35562146
>5% bf
>>
>>35564485
>a vegan calling me an idiot

Oh no.
>>
>>35564389
>Animal protein won't allow calcium from dairy to be absorbed, which is why socities with the highest amount of dairy intake, US and UK also have the highest amount of bone fractures and osteoporosis.

Even Greger thinks you're full of shit on this one:
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/alkaline-diets-animal-protein-and-calcium-loss/

>Because b12 is found in the earth and water.

I'm not denying that cattle is supplemented with b12 now due to the sterile conditions we live in.

But, have any of those b12 analogues found in the ground or water ever been shown to have activity in humans?
>>
>>35564275
At least not as bad as having your kid be religious.
>>
>>35564351
Fucking lol at this broscience.
Excess calcium actually leads to increased risk of osteoporosis, it is not the bone strengthener we thought it was.
>>
>>35564765
I think religious is first. Vegan and obese have immediate and long lasting health effects and lead to shortened life spans. Religious just has the possibility of fucking your kid mentally.

>>35564794
Source? Never heard that before.
>>
why has he photoshopped his head onto someone elses body
>>
>>35564389
Lel no, pls go vegan indoctrinated shill

That asian Hip fractures is the study you're thinking of, and if you knew anything about osteoporosis you'd know that hip fractures are caused by falls more than anything else, whereas vertebral fractures are mostly due to bone strength. There are more vertebral fractures in Asian places than in the US and UK.

I'll go ahead and do what doctors recommend instead of joining your batshit cult

Jesus even your own propaganda website tells you here www.veganhealth.org

>>35564794

Source, this is a theory I've heard before, but we've come a long way since theoretical medicine, we do evidence based medicine now
>>
>>35562146
My friend is 6'7 bearmode with well over a 3plate bench and hes been a vegetarian his entire life.

Dont worry though, Ive convinced him to start eating meat and hes been crushing chicken and steak for about 6 months now. Hes actually lost a good amount of bodyfat. Go figure.
>>
>>35564794
Excess calcium IS a bone strengthener, but only if supplied with enough vitamin K.
Now vitamin K can be found in it's K1 form in veggies, especially cabbage and leafy stuff or as the K2 form this comes from animal products like cheese or that fermented japanese bean dish.
Many people lack enough vitamin K2, so the excess calcium won't go into the bones.
Vitamin K2 MK4 has shown to increase test in rats too...

Source:
http://www.anabolicmen.com/vitamin-k2-testosterone/

Don't know how many broscience this is, but I got a supplement with K2 MK4 and MK7 and I feel a slightly better recovery I guess.
>>
>>35564130
either bait or you're a fucking moron.
>>
File: protein.png (69 KB, 871x417) Image search: [Google]
protein.png
69 KB, 871x417
>>35564321

>proteins from veggies don't provide enough required aminoacids for the kid to grow healthy

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864

>Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes.

>remember protein to protein differs in quality, and protein from plants is the worst right after all shit protein from sweets etc.

http://ajcn.nutrition.org/content/59/5/1203S.full.pdf
>>
>>35564119
>this

Scoobert says natty builders ccan expect 5-10lbs of muscle per year if they do everything right
>>
>>35565141
Scoobert is wrong. A noob can easily hit 20-25 pounds of muscle in a year if they don't fall for the lean bulk meme. They'll just have to cut after.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.