[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever switch to vegan? If so, what did you notice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: Richard-Side-Pose.jpg (432 KB, 1244x1622) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Side-Pose.jpg
432 KB, 1244x1622
Anyone here ever switch to vegan? If so, what did you notice in the way you felt?
>>
Vomited blood and pissed shit for a week. Do not reccomend
>>
My sons real dad recently switched to vegan. He's slimmed down a lot, but he was already in pretty good shape.
>>
>>35543709
>MY SONS REAL DAD
what
>>
skin became green and i saw aliens also i became a psychopath and suicidal but saved by shitty cartoons
>>
Not even joking here started last month.

Pros

Cleared up my acne in about 2 weeks time

Didn't have insomnia

More energy.

Cons

Have to eat alot more to gain weight because of calorie density (But I've still gained around 4 pounds of muscle since I started)

Can't splurge on food at a restaurant
>>
i went on a proper vegan diet for 1 month after doing a lot of research.
desu i felt quite amazing, i was never tired even after eating pretty huge meals, i needed less sleep and to my amazement i wasn't weaker so i'd definitely recommend it.

thing is tho i live in the netherlands where not all of those sweet tropical fruits and veggies grow. but im working on it, moving to a tropical area when i can.
>>
>>35543732
If i wanted to do it just for kickboxing
What can i expect in terms of cardio and calisthetics?
>>
>>35543770
better blood flow so probably more flexibilty and better cardiovascular health
>>
>>35543732
>4 pounds of muscle since I started
>started last month.
no cunt gains 4lb of muscle in a month unless there on the juice
especially if there on a shit tier diet like veganism
now tell the truth your a fat cunt and you gained 4lb of bodyfat because you went from eating carbs protein and fat to just carbs
>>
Went vegetarian January 1st.

I fucking hate it. This is shit. It's not chicken. Wtf is wrong with people who eat like this. You guys are food cucks if I ever seen one..
>>
>>35543783
>better blood flow so probably more flexibilty and better cardiovascular health
proof you cunt
its all a fucking lie man
you reckon yous are god tier amongst everyone else your just the same as you were eating meat
your limited by your genetics
that doesn't change because you chew on broccoli and stick celery up your ass
>>
I've been doing it on and off. Feels amazing to eat that cleanly. Very expensive sometimes though and hard to keep up when you go out.

I do it because it's fucking good for you, not cuz animals lol.
>>
File: image.jpg (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163 KB, 1024x768
>>35543674
no thanks
>>
>>35543709
>real dad
kek
>>
File: greenman nogains.jpg (334 KB, 1244x1622) Image search: [Google]
greenman nogains.jpg
334 KB, 1244x1622
>>35543674

lol
>>
>>35543845
In all fairness, he got ran over by a bus and dealt with a lot of injuries.
>>
>>35543674
why is he yellow?
>>
>>35543770
Haven't done much cardio and I don't do martial arts (yet).

But their are plenty of vegan MMA fighters like Nick Diaz.

>>35543802
I just started back lifting after surgery and I gained 6 pounds. My body fat is around 10%. All my lifts went up significantly and I can see some gains. I eat low fat, I don't even eat oils if possible. I guess around 3 to 4 pounds of muscle in 1 and a half months.

>no protein

Nice maymay

I get wayyy more protein than I need actually.
>>
>>35543722
You're not the brightest crayon in the box, are you
>>
File: 1452305313317.jpg (181 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1452305313317.jpg
181 KB, 1024x768
>>35543845
>>
>>35543674
>If so, what did you notice in the way you felt?
I considered being vegan but I was immediately overwhelmed by an incredible urge so suck cocks and swallow jizz, so I snapped out of it and ate some delicious BACON instead, have been perfectly OK ever since, no desire to suck cocks or stop eating meat.
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x393
>>35543940
>>
>>35543946
Reddit tier bantz
>>
>>35543709
I want /sp/ to leave but

>kek
>>
>>35543956
not eating meat is GAY, you don't want to be GAY do you?
>>
File: alien delete 2.jpg (29 KB, 321x248) Image search: [Google]
alien delete 2.jpg
29 KB, 321x248
>>35543949
>>
>>35543815
the nyr is already starting to give up. is anyone surprised?
>>
Hant any of you cucks heard of weekday vegitarian/vegan?

Its exactly what it sounds like. Treat yourself to alpha tier proteins on the weekends only. Vegi/vegan during the week.

Also, hempseed master race checking in. Ill be /fits/ fuccboi if someone can find me a more nutritious and complete food
Protip: you cant.
>>
>>35544066
why would i only eat actualy food on the weekend i do what i want
simple
fuck tyou
fuck your retarded diet
you you all
fuck every single cunt
i hate all people
>>
>>35544048
I made that post. I wanted to see what all of these nigger were talking about. They all lied. I've been eating nothing but Broccoli milk and fucking French toast the entire time.

I got memed
>>
>>35544106
can vegans swallow cum?
>>
I poop regularly, skin is clearer, lost 20 lbs so far and it's been 2 weeks (sw:227 5'8"), don't feel like shit after eating ever
>>
>>35544106
Also I ain't no bitch. I'm not going to give up but come February 1st I'm going to eat family of bovine
>>
>>35544119
because its not really eating it dosnt count
>>
>>35544048

Nye is bullshit. I start my resolutions and set all fitness goals on xmas eve. Start the year off with a feast and then its work from there on out. Its also the beggining of the last solstice of the year so thts my new year. Also, Fuck spring, winter should come first, this way all the shit weather hits us at the begining of the year, and its smooth sailing from there on out.

Also, eca stack is based af ive had insane energy and shed major weight in a week, why take dnp??
>>
>>35544132
What
>>
Yeah my pussy got juicier and I lost 15 pounds.
>>
>>35544087

Its not a diet ya fuckin shmuck its a lifestyle change i want to make. So now youre imposing on my opinions and life choices.

Ill bet you feel silly
>>
>>35544116
No. It's from an animal
>>
>>35544087

Also, cunts are made for fucking so id say this particular thread has potential

Fore!
>>
>>35543770
Also better regeneration.
>>
>>35543819
>genetics
Fuck off amerifat
>>
>>35543834
How is it expensive? I think you eat too much processed stuff or are you eating raw?
Even with fun fruits and stuff like quinoa and couscous I donr spend nearly as much as I did when I ate animal products.
>>
Okay guys this is embarrassing to talk about but I went full raw vegan/banana girl for a few months. I was fat and unhappy and wanted a drastic fix. I quite literally ate maybe between 12-30 bananas a day, a few pounds of grapes, and lots of raw veggies. I lost nearly 30 pounds but I ended up pretty skinny fat. I lost a lot of weight but I felt like I literally catabolized every ounce of muscle in my body. I pooped a lot too. But the thing that blew my mind was some days I was eating in excess of 3k calotiesand still lost weight. I firmly believe in Calories in vs out, but I have no logical explanation for that.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.