[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lower abs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
guys i have a problem with my lower abs, which exercise should i do to take them on shape?
>>
autofellatio
>>
>>35520474
fork put-downs x 5
>>
>>35520493
Quarter of the way looking this up when I started kekking.
>>
Stop being so fat
>>
>>35520474
i have the same thing, but it's not there when i wake up in the morning so i guess it's just a bloating thing
>>
Abs are made in the kitchen.

But if you insist - russian twists, and most variations of the forearm resting plank position where you bring one leg at a time up (spidermans).
>>
hanging knee/leg raises
>>
>>35520474
shoot yourself with smaller caliber bullets to build up a resistance to larger bullet. This will also toughen up your body so the fat in your lower abs will turn into a 6pack
>>
This is always the last part of the abs to go. You can form the fat a little better by doing some hanging leg raises or some flutter-kicks, but it's not going to go away until you cut more. Continue eating at a deficit and eating clean and you'll see them go away.
>>
>>35520505
First day?
>>
File: vlcsnap-2015-11-29-18h45m50s416.png (253 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2015-11-29-18h45m50s416.png
253 KB, 720x400
>>35520569
ye cunt I hate the fucking Plank! how the fuck do your body not shake and pound like you gettin good head when you plank over a minute

I cant I feel shakey and shit, russian twists and crunchs like you are going to get outaa bed but she push you back down to jump on top hnnnnggg i have a boner now
>>
>>35520579
Last part of the ab fat**** .
>>
File: 127_hours_LA_premier-6.jpg (136 KB, 820x1232) Image search: [Google]
127_hours_LA_premier-6.jpg
136 KB, 820x1232
>>35520474
dude you're a cartoon

just draw some
>>
>>35520505
>Being this new
>>
>>35520474
such a netgar disk x 5
>>
>>35520474
Take a shit load of DNP. Don't pay attention to any warning labels. They are just for pussies
>>
>>35520557
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.