[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it smart to have a homemade banana "protein shake"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 332x152) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 332x152
Is it smart to have a homemade banana "protein shake" while cutting? (Made of Raw eggs,milk,bananas and honey)
>>
>>35483944
>Raw eggs,milk,bananas and honey
Sounds disgusting
>>
U want the raw bananas the honey just raw raw milk but not raw eggs
>>
>>35483960
It doesn't taste that bad lol
>>35483984
Why's that? i heard that raw eggs are a pretty good source of protein.
>>
>>35483944
what is a homemade banana?
>>
>>35484008
Look it up brotha, u are wasting eggs raw eggs only have half the protein of cooked
>>
In this case honey is simply calories you dont need.
There is no need to eat eggs raw.
Milk, low fat at least, better cut it out aswell and use water.
Bananas, maybe, its another 100-200kcal you don't realy need.
You definetely should add that protein powder, tho.
>>
>>35484095
The problem is that i don't really have access to protein powder at the moment, so i've been trying to look for substitute to take for a couple of days/weeks.
>>
>>35484125
But wait there is more raw egg yolk binds up biotin and causes b vitamin defiency other protein alternatives could be peanut butter pigs blood quinoa or salmon
>>
>>35484125
okay, you simply need to have enough protein and fibers in your meals. There is no "you must to a protein shake".
That doesn't translate to eating raw eggs and stuff but more subtle things.
Like beans and meat.
Breakfast is a bitch tho, most people get disgusted at the idea of eating chicken in the morning, but you have few options without something else that shares this protein/ kcal ratio.
and peanut butter is stupid, peanutbutter powder is kinda okay, but anything else more nah.
>>
File: 1443446553345.jpg (1 MB, 2674x2274) Image search: [Google]
1443446553345.jpg
1 MB, 2674x2274
>>35483944
>Is it smart

No, and neither are you.
>>
>>35484125
>i don't really have access to protein powder at the moment
then go out and buy some.
>>
>>35484125
3 eggs and meat scrambled. With a few vegetables sprinkled in.
>>
>>35484238
eggs got 13g brotein/155kcal
so you use up to 200kcal for eggs and some 17g protein.
meat is 19g protein/337kcal.
Well, OP might get some cardio
>>
>>35484197
Since i'm kinda new to the protein power thing, what brand do you recommend i buy? i heard that whey is quite good
>>
>>35484290
Just get some, make sure that its mostly protein and nearly no sugar. Sugar and stuff that contains sugar shouldn't be high ranked.
>>
>>35484303
Ok thanks a lot for the help, i'll go get some asap. by the way should i take the shakes as meal replacements or should i take them after/with meals?
>>
>>35483944
How would you make a banana from home?
>>
Lose the banana and honey. It's full of sugar
>>
>>35483944
Does it fit into your daily caloric intake?
If yes: then go for it
If not: adjust it until it does
If you don't even count calories or know what a TDEE is, you are vastly uninformed of things you should know. Go read the sticky at the top of the front page. Click the dinosaur running around.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.