[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUTISM THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: suicidepepe1.jpg (48 KB, 500x539) Image search: [Google]
suicidepepe1.jpg
48 KB, 500x539
AUTISM THREAD GUYS

>be me
>casually running in the morning
>some three cuties in front of me turn around to see me and giggle
>as I'm walking past them, one of them shouts "hey! hey guy!"
>autism kicks in
>I panic and speed up
>hear one of them say "whats wrong with him?"
>get lost out of their sight

>mfw I realized I have to get back the same way and I'll have to face them again
>>
get a blog faggot
>>
>>35482139
If fit didn't have blog posts it would be the slowest board on 4chan.
>>
Nothing wrong with you, they are distracting you from gains. Never talk to people when you are exercising.
>>
>>35482132
You did good anon, you should only stop to pet cute puppers
>>
File: 1441873128041.jpg (18 KB, 555x406) Image search: [Google]
1441873128041.jpg
18 KB, 555x406
>>35482169
Sparrow i know its u
>>
>>35482132
>speed up
>speed
gotta go fast anon
>>
Seriously what are three strangers going to say to you, they dont know you they have no reason to start a conversation so I would have just ignored them completely.
>>
>>35482160
>running
>gains
kekaroo
>>
>>35483499
You point at each of them in turn and say
>no, yes, yes

Then carry on running
>>
>>35482132
Who cares, you can pick up women at a hundred other places no need to disrupt your training for a bunch of "chaming" women.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.