[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Ausbrahs have any experience with Crunch Fitness? Currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 248089_54851d1e1cada143403970.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
248089_54851d1e1cada143403970.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
Any Ausbrahs have any experience with Crunch Fitness? Currently with Anytime Fitness paying $70 a month but can switch to Crunch for $32 a month.
>>
idk about Aus, but i go to crunch in US and it's $10 a month with a decent amount of equipment that's clean. your experience will most likely depend on the owner of that particular branch
>>
>>35479647
Which crunch?
>>
>>35479625
Looking at Chatswood NSW.
>>
>>35479730
a crunch in CT
>>
Crunch is basically planet fitness lite. They have not banned power racks yet but they have a bunch of "no judgements" signs all around the gym. Go at your own risk.
>>
>>35479749
Nvm then was wondering if they're like that all over the country or just in FL.
>>
Bankstown check-in
Beginner gym, lots of weight equipment especially cardio, absolute zoo around 5-9pm due to working hours, better off paying more money to go to a better gym.
>>
>>35480384
I went in for a look and there was lingering BO.
>>
>>35480399
Yeah worst gym, definitely stay away
>>
>>35479625
http://truefitness.com.au/ is my gym. Fucking solid equipment. Went to Fit n Fast for a bit, only 1 squat rack ffs. Gonna check out Crunch soon with some free workout voucher to check out what its like on the inside
>>
>>35479625
Its filled with fucking ethnics mate, like indians and fucking paki's, always smells.

Atleast at snap its filled with asians that dont stink.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.