[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think back to before you made it, back to before you even started
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1435207471616.jpg (34 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
1435207471616.jpg
34 KB, 300x303
Think back to before you made it, back to before you even started lifting, think long and hard about those days, those years. Think about the best girl that you had during that part of your life, your best score, your greatest conquest. Think about who she was, what she meant to you, and what you meant to her.

Now, tell if she would like the man you have become?
>>
She was borderline anorexic and she only liked me because I was fat and sad, she felt needed and loved around me. She'd hate the new me, haven't made it tho
>>
>>35477726
>think long and hard
how long?
how hard?
>>
I'm 5'8, since when have I made it?
I'll never find love
>>
The void would indeed have loved me right now
>>
>>35477726
Was friendzoned for a long time by my "best friend". Typical highschool beta. Now I'm 6'4" and can bench 250, squat 350, and deadlift 405. Not the biggest lifts, but she's a skinnyfat soft 6 so I'm way out of her league now.
>>
>>35477726
i live in a shit town full of fat sluts
all my girlfriends cheated on me
>Now, tell if she would like the man you have become?
probably, but she had a kid with her on/off boyfriend at the end of highschool

tfw no gf in ~8 years
>>
Watched Pumping Iron and found /fit/ both within the same year, back when I was 16/17 years old. There were no conquests before that, as there shouldn't have been; I was weak and lacked conviction, and was prone to fall for an idea of a girl in my head rather than the actual human being standing in front of me.

The college years were way better, and the current (mid 20's) years are better still.
>>
>>35477726
>the best girl that you had

The one I chased all through high school and couldn't get because I was a skinny, acne ridden dork? Yeah I'm way better looking than her now. She had 2 kids and got married and fat and has a mediocre job. I secretly hope she thinks I'm hot shit and wants to bang me because that would be a nice reversal.
>>
>>35478336
She probably does have regrets if shevever turned you down. Your gonna make it bruehh
>>
>>35478113
Sounds like a keeper, actually
>>
>>35478190
Not with that attitude boy. We're all gonna make it.
>>
The best girl I ever had was back before I got fit.

Lesson being: Don't think becoming fit fixes your shit personality.
>>
File: 1432606972961.png (86 KB, 264x388) Image search: [Google]
1432606972961.png
86 KB, 264x388
Back when I was in highschool.
She was 14, spergy, scrawny, full of energy, full on nerd, short, pale, redhead. She adores me, we dated for a couple of years, happiest days of my life despite being a chubby manlet.

I'd like to think she'd be proud of my progress
>>
>>35477726

Actually, the hottest girl I've ever dated (but not fucked) was in my pre-/fit/ days.

She's married now, to an oil field worker. They recently had their first child.

>tfw I fucked it up
>>
>>35479800
*she adored me
>>
>>35477726
nah, shes an immature and an autistic anime faggot who has nothing in common with me. she asked me out and I literally did nothing for 2 weeks, she gave up then. I asked her if she was down to fuck but she screamed SJW stuff and said that objectification is evil.

I dont have a GF now, and I havent had one since. I just say whatever is on my mind to whoever I want to say it to because plugging your ears and not listening to the truth is censorship and I will not stand for another version of me to exist that hasnt seen the light of fitness. I will not stop this free speaking until someone or something convinces me (Buddhism possibly). I hope I find someone strong enough to improve themselves so I feel good about helping them
>>
>>35478437
Thanks, brah
>>
File: 1448034126751.jpg (55 KB, 708x708) Image search: [Google]
1448034126751.jpg
55 KB, 708x708
>>35477726
>I was just starting out my journey to making it
>she was absolutely perfect
>we nearly became a thing
>I screwed up and she got scared away
>she got into a ship with my mate
>I cut contact
>she got worse and worse (alcohol, drugs etc) (pic related)
>I got better and better
>Got into uni, obtained qtgf, made mad gains, picked up sports, got some money

Nowadays she completely resents me.
I'm very glad I never got with her.
>>
>>35480616
I want this feeling so much
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.