[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 5'7 and my upper growth plates have fused, I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I'm 5'7 and my upper growth plates have fused, I'm not sure about my lower, but can hgh make me go to 6'1?
>>
>>35476880
how old are ya?
>>
>>35477015
18, I'm not 16 or anything I swear
>>
>>35477033
Just wait shitlord.
>>
>>35477037
>waits
>ends up not growing anything and an hero's
>>
>>35477057
if op is that insecure and impatient at 16 then he should be removed from the gene pool
#weakbitch #untermensch
>>
>>35476880
take estrogen .. test causes bone growth to stop.. I was born minus one teste and am 6 feet.. have long arms and legs..
>>
I'm 20 years old and 5'9, so a little short. Honestly I stopped growing after I was 15. If you haven't gotten any taller in the past year then you're done getting taller. Sorry.
>>
If you are lucky, you will grow an inch or 2. When I was 16, I was 5'8 and was sure that I wasn't going to get any taller because my dad is 5'3 and he stopped growing when he was 14. But somehow I grew to 5'10 less than a year later. Not tall, but better than 5'8.
>>
>>35476880
Don't worry bro. I was 5'7 at the age of 17. I'm now 6'1 at 22. Genetics do play a big role. Train hard, eat lots and sleep lots and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35477081
Not true, my uncle was 5'8, 150 lbs when he graduated high school. Once he finished college he went up to 6'0 and was 170. Guys have the potential to grow til their 23.
>>
>>35477763
that gives me hope, i'm 18 and 5'8. Hoping I reach 6 ft even. I'd be more than satisfied with that height.
>>
>>35476880
>manlets
will they ever learn?
>>
>>35476880
being short doesn't matter bruh
just bee yurself, famicon
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.