[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are fat people so adverse to being offered help? >Dad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: angerpepe.png (339 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
angerpepe.png
339 KB, 680x680
Why are fat people so adverse to being offered help?

>Dad is OBESE
>Literally 300lbs
>Decide to help him
>Book a day off work
>Spend the ENTIRE DAY doing nothing but following him around, and watching him eat, and counting his calories for him
>Approached him today
>Showed him my findings
>He consumed 3600 calories in one day despite not having a job or doing any real physical activity outside of walking into McDonalds to get a shake
>he looks at me and tells me to fuck off
>tells me 'counting calories? I prefer mounting calories, so I can fuck them in the ass, calories don't effect me son'
>he says this while breathing heavily
>tells me never to mention his weight to him again (clearly ashamed)

I mean wtf? Don't these people want to be healthy?
I wasn't even judging him or at least not to his face. I rubbed his belly when I sat to speak with him and said how handsome it made him look.
>>
>>35473223
OP you're a faggot, you were too blunt with your name birthgiver. You shouldve been more careful with your wording and tried presenting it in a better way or offered him alternatives from the start. OP you're an autistic shit
>>
>>35473223
seem like there was a lot of judging.
But hey you care for your dad.

I would try next a more subtile approach.
1 day is is not enough to change your dads mind.

also pick of your dad!
>>
>>35473223
mounting calories
>>
File: 1445540608219.gif (987 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
1445540608219.gif
987 KB, 500x255
>>35473223
>>tells me 'counting calories? I prefer mounting calories, so I can fuck them in the ass, calories don't effect me son'
>>
>>35473277
Male birthgiver*
>>
>>35473223
*affect
>>
>>35473223
He doesn't really want to lose weight. So don't bother trying to help. Make sure he knows he can come to you for help thought. Fat people have a way of subconcsiously denying everything they hear about it. Deep in their hearts they know it's true though. If he wanted to lose weight he'd really look for help or just do it. A lot of fat people pretend they want to lose weight to get the people around them off their backs because they don't want to admit that they just don't want to not be fat anymore. So they create this denial shit and project it onto others instead of just being honest with themselves.
>>
>>35473402
>source: my family is fat and I've given them shittons of health advice, they've even looked for professional advice but they still don't lose weight cause they secretly don't give a shit and so they keep cheating and pretending they believe a bunch of momscience that justifies why they don't lose weight.
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 650x650
>>
>>35473223
people who really want to lose weight will take care of it themselves

Be 1,84m/6'0 19 year old, a little less than 30%bf

>start calorie counting, eating below 1700 cals
>went from 97kg/214lbs to 93.9kg/207lbs in 4 days

Started eating healthy, but now I just eat cookies and ice cream if I have calories left after dinner
>>
>>35473223

You can't force them to lose weight brother. Some people don't want to give up eating less.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.