[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your body's response to overindulgence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: screen-capture-3.png (315 KB, 527x349) Image search: [Google]
screen-capture-3.png
315 KB, 527x349
After eating clean for so long, what happened when you ate chocolate, cream, cake and soda /fit/?

I broke out in spots and felt constipated
>>
>>35469136
McDonald's breakfast gives me the runs immediately and soda pop burns the fuck out of my throat

I can't believe the world has calloused themselves to this shit
>>
after the holiday indulging i caught a bad cold, probably because of the complete lack of micronutrients in cake,cookies and white bread.

My skin also got extremely bad during the holidays, in the meantime it has gotten better but eww.. i was full of pimples and my skin was greasy.

and i had diarrhea during and after the holidays as well.

not to mention how bad i felt psychologically because of all the shit i ate.. but well, only +1kg, now i'm back on track.
>>
>>35469136
I have dark chocolate occasionaly even when eating clean... is chocolate that bad??

th pure dark kind even?
>>
>>35469388
No dark chocolate isn't so bad - I meant the kind of chocolate that is loaded with sugar. It's easier to overindulge with milk chocolate than anything above 80%
>>
>>35469388
no, don't worry bro.

i also eat it from time to time, but then i only buy chocolate without sugar, only with Xylitol as sweetener. (because i feel guilty as fuck whenever i eat only 1g of refined sugar)

Here in Germany we have a pretty nice shop that sells products with Xylitol (xucker.de), maybe you can google where you can find Xylitol chocolate in your homecountry.
>>
>>35469136
I'm dirty bulking and fast food burgers still kill my stomach.
>>
Science shows how addictive sugar is but it was rather easy for me to drop it out of my life.

After not drinking soda or eating sweets for many months my dad decided to buy the glass coka cola bottles with the real sugar.

I drank maybe 3 the first day and had 2-4 every consecutive day until they were gone. They were for me and i thought im gonna drink it anyway so might as well get rid of it asap.

Anyway the day im out of cola i kinda shrug it off and go workout. After my workout i ended up in the super market. Im in line for maybe 10 minutes and guess what i have in my hand. Fucking candy. My body was subconsciously working to get its next sugar fix.

Its crazy how strong the addiction is.

Anyway, this was 2+ years ago when i was a nooby lifter and more serious. Now i casually eat sweets and its not detrimental at all imo.
>>
>>35469136
i get the shits
>>
>>35469136
I ate a pig piece of Napoleon homemade cake about an 2 hours ago. After 30 min I wanted to puke and got dizzy.

No thanks.
>>
>>35469136
i imagine a i break out a little and get the shits but i dont pay attention. i cheat once a week and go pretty hard. but i cut very hard and do pretty intense HIIT every day after my workouts so it barely impacts my cut if i keep it to one day. i can eat literally whatever in that day. like 4 tubs of icecream if i wanted to. but since i eat so little on my cut my stomach doesnt allow me to gorge much without feeling absolutely shitty so i try to eat things i really got a craving for rather than just any old junk food.
>>
>>35469136
I had half a can of lemonade and got instant migraine
>>
>>35469136

>tfw hamplanets continually feel this shit and dont realise it can go away by not eating shit
>>
I can't drink soda anymore. It burns my throat so bad.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.